How do i get rid of my acne?

how do i get rid of my acne?

burn it off

Reincarnation

salycilic acid, citric works decently too

Cut your cheeks off.

I would try to give some honest advice but this is the best thing i can think of too

see

I just want to scrape that off with my fingernails
till it bleeds
and then eat some of it
fuck you're making me hungry

Pay some guy with size 16 boots to stomp that shit off

definitely this

Either you have a terrible sense of hygiene, or a severe hormonal issue, either way, go see a dermatologist to take some blood tests

Is the safest bet either way

how can anyone live like that.

hydrochloric acid

If it's caused by folliculitis(probably misspelled) it can be treated with a mild antibiotic

benzoyl peroxide 10% topic
Vitamin A, oral caps 1/day

Just go buy Acutane online from like Mexico. That shit is guaranteed to work for anyone. They say it can cause depression, but you'll probably be the exact opposite, you know, with no more acne. Make sure you finish the treatment even after the acne completely disappears, as it will prevent the acne from reappearing.

accutane

can you please post more?

Christ, I'm sorry that's what you have to live with.
Get on a strong antibiotic and soak that shit in benzoyl peroxid day and night.

why from Mexico tho?

Pic probably isn't op but fuck. That's not acne gotta be some other skin disease.

So far only bullshit answers.

Talk to your dermatologist about "accutane" aka "isotretinoin".

My acne Was just as bad and gone after 6 months.

Good Luck, Sup Forumsro.

underrated

By stopping this shitty copypaste

you need jesus for this shit

Because you got to go to a shade website to buy Accutane. Unless your doctor will just give it to you, but sometimes they can be asses and refuse it without going through 2 years worth of other medication that doesn't work and your skin is already permanently scarred.

feeling hungry for some crispy cracklin pork belly, anyone else?

Imagine putting some chemical peel solution on that. Like just a nice 40-50% glycolic acid solution and watching it melt away and pop all those pimples

get laid

I've seen so much fucked up shit on here and this is the first thing that makes me want to puke my steak quesadilla back up.

pretty much. accutane cures acne better than anything else.

1) Sauna 45min.

2) Wash face with cheap bar soap that dries the fuck out of your skin.

3) Full "Biore" face mask.

If all else fails, dermatologist.

even the dude who shoved a flashlight into his dickhole?

Nigga stop cuddling your dominoes before you eat it. At least go with the less greasy pizza hut jesus fuck fam.

Steadily apply copypasta daily

Seeing this face made me cringe. I feel so bad if this is actually you man.

am i the only one that really wants to.... scratch all that puss out

try falling off your motorcycle.

fire

stop eating all sugar and dairy

Vitamin A is like cryptonite for acne. Drink tons of carrot juice. Drink a serving a carrot juice once a day (it's not pleasant, chug it anyway) and after a couple of weeks the vitamin A will build up in your system and it will stop the acne cold. My preferred variety is worth 900% your daily recommended vitamin A per serving.

HAmmer and chisel

/thread

carrot juice mixed with orange juice is one of the most delicious things in the world

put semen that helps me and it ise I have a smooth complexion

Post a timestamp

Meh, the carrot juice has enough sugar in it. I forgot to mention to lay off the salt, sugar, and saturated fat. Your diet affects everything from your acne, energy level, or body odor.

wash your face with facewash and a rag, wash your sheets once a week

Using a new pillow case every few days is badly underrated.

accutane.. /thread gtfo

I want to drag a large serrated blade across that.

A C C U T A N E

Don't even try anything else if your case is severe.

if you scraped all the shit off at once the open wound might even fucking kill you

this pic makes me feel better about my acne. Ive basically got some scars on my left side but they going away slowly

this

looks like back bacon

Under-rated

fuck you're good

there was some kid when i went to high school with whose back was almost like this. I felt so bad for him.

give it a try OP

I LOVE YOU user

at least its not a Ryobi

Please don't post your fucking face. I feel repulsed.

i want to roll that guys skin like bubble wrap and watch all of those zits pop

In another one of these threads someone said to sleep with a fresh towel wrapped around your pillow every night. I never tried it because I don't have this disgusting problem.

fire

kek, "want cheese on you pasta sir?"

Hehe okay

Hire this guy

Use a diluted solution of bleach on your face every day.
It's how Michael Jackson sorted his acne problem

>inb4 hu dur Michael Jackson didn't have acne
>No shit cause he followed this top tip

Also works for bad dandruff

Dubs!

Being near a source of toxic material can cause sevre acne, PCB (transformer oil) is an example but their are many possible ones which you should research

quads confirm OPs face is toxic

not posting a pic of the gun Cobain used to off himself
Degenerates

Shut your fucking whore mouth

Do not take accutane. It will fuck you up more than just feeling bad because you've got sauce packets under your skin.

Change up your shitty diet. Drink more water. Buy some fucking clearasil and wash ur shit. What r u, smearing literal shit on ur face? Wtf man.....

>take a credit card or something
>scrape it along face

what a waste of quads

I'm a pharmacy technician, get a prescription for Accutane

Prescription Topical antibiotic solution

I used to have it bad not as much as you.
Got rid of it unintentionally by working on a farm.
started dunking huge amounts of water because i was in the sun sweat a lot and I think the sun burnt/sterilized off the rest.

what the fuck is wrong with your liver, your organs used for filtering your shit are fucked, that being your skin liver kidneys or pancrease gallbladder, or your intestine is compacted with horrible fecal matter or ;you have parasites,

Try a chemical peel. You can do them at home for pretty cheap. Just look up salicylic acid peels and order one off Amazon.

Shotgun with a toe on the trigger

I shaved my dick with a straight razor today, and I managed not to circumcise myself.

acid

A cheese grater

no shit, its because you drink lots of water, acne into adulthood is either a bizzare hormone issue, or diet problem.

for me, if i drink sugary drinks, coffee, milk, i will get a break out, no matter what. tough luck, i need my coffee fix once a day, drinking tons of water and avoiding sugary drinks, coffee and milk helps a lot in my case...

until i am craving for a coffee again