5 + 5 = 11

5 + 5 = 11

prove this shit

Well when you take 5 and add 5 you get 11.

Yeah your right. I had to think about it for a second.

but did you know that it actually is true? 5 + 5 is really 11 if you tinhk about it.

Numbers only hold value because of the amounts we associate with them. Anything plus anything can equal anything, if you're willing to alter your perspective. 5+5=11 looks wrong to you because you're stuck on the value of 10. Maybe 10 means to you what 21 means to someone else.

Expand yourself, friend.

Samefag.

you think negative numbers are bigger than infinity?

>5+5=11 looks wrong to you because you're stuck on the value of 10. Maybe 10 means to you what 21 means to someone else.
If you calculate it in base 9 it works perfectly tbh

Retard

This tbh famalam

No, because infinity isn't a constant. It's not measurable. You can't quantify infinity because it has no definable beginning or ending. Something immeasurable cannot be compared to anything else.

2+2=4-1=free quick mafs

What about the sums that end up as negative contsants, but intuitively should end up at infinity. The sum of all natrual numbers?

I'm the retard, but you don't know which "You're" to use. Glass houses and whatnot.

Is there really an end to natural numbers, or would that number just continue to grow? That, in itself, is infinity, and is not measureable.

this is the most retarded thing i've ever heard.

good luck finding a job with this dogshit worldview you fucking hippie.

The Riemann Zeta function of -1? That is -1/12 which makes no sense to me at all.

mathematician here, my focus was complex analysis in uni, zeta function stuff makes sense when you're in deep enough but to the average person its pretty abstract

Shit makes no sense to me. I find complex numbers very interesting though.

I have a job. Pays enough to buy my house, and provide for my wife and son. Sorry you got so upset though.

2+2-1=3

This is fake news.

Sounds more like quick math

Thats right goy believe it is quick math. Thats what the jews want.

In base 9 you're right.