More 2

No nudes of 4 sadly.

Nudes of 2?

any more nudes for 6?

A couple

Rest are more hc

more of those. i love cute looking subs

post everything you have of 6

im going to sleep lol. another time, im on here daily. request her and ill provide

She's amazing. I'd love to grab her by the hair and shove my cock between those lips

one last one?

Enjoy

thanks. what an awesome little slut

She was great, i got bored eventually tho. heres one last, cropped my name off tho

i'd have so much fun commanding her around and humiliating her. any more clothed ones with face?

Yeah sure, here ya go. I guess ill stay up for a little longer

fuck she's hot. did you ever piss on her?

5 plese

Never pissed on her but would tie her up in any way you could imagine. Lead her around on all 4s by a crotch rope. heres a pussy shot

Sry no nudes of 5. Just stories

i'd love to slap those tits until they're bright red. and i bet she'd enjoy it

i'd ask her to come to my hotel room. she has to strip naked before she's allowed to knock on the door. i'd let her wait a little and then let her in.

She loved it. Even more when you pulled on her nipples

in the room she has to spread her legs far apart and put her hands behind her head. i take her phone and take some pictures like that. she can pick one of them, and has to send it to all male friends and coworkers in her contacts

Shove them up your ass faggot

Fun idea, heres a story youll like. Tied her tits tight, put nipple clamps on her. Added a crotch rope with her clit between the ropes. Had her crawl around on all 4s until i told her thats enough. Would leave her like that by the window

damn

next she can get dressed in crotchless panties, a see through bra, stockings and high heals. in the meantime i'm ordering room service. when the guy comes she has to open the door, and fulfill any request he has

post some more of her

She liked more punishment than embarrassment

did you ever share her with friends

Nope, kept her to myself. Never been into that

ever made her wear a tack bra?

i hope you told her that it's not good enough

got any in lingerie?

Nope, id say worst punishment she received was this. Tied her spread eagle to bed. stuffed her wet panties in her mouth, blindfolded her, clamps on he rnipples, crotch rope that hung off bed allowing me to pull on it. Left the room with her like that. Came back and would yank on the rope. turned her over and spanked each cheek until she begged

No lingerie. More clamp pics

got any more clothed ones? she's hot af

you should give it a try. pressing tits against tacks has something very satisfying

did she swallow? and more please

Ehh not into the sound of that. Clamps, crotch ropes, spanking are my cup of tea

Yes and thats all i have for clothed pics. Too lazy to go dig

that's fair. you can have a lot of fun with that too.

i bet those nipples could be pulled really long

Does she have a name?

They could, would put big magnetic clamps on them and pull them til they snapped off. Was a lot of fun

Ill keep that private

that sounds awesome

you're into choking? or collar and leash?

Choking no, collar and leash yes. Lead her around my aparment naked many times. I preferred using her crotch rope as a leash tho. She would intentially stop and id pull that rope so damn hard. She loved it