Feels Thread
>The dirtiest a girl has ever done you

Let me pull out the laptop for this

>Be me
>Dating gf for 2.5 yrs
>she catches chlamydia
>notfromme.png
>Catch the clap

And right now I'm trying to figure out if there is some highly improbable way she caught it or if she fucked somebody else. She is a teacher for a low income ghetto ass school and I just wonder if the toilet seat myth is actually seeded in truth,

lol she got niggerd by the BBC

Different Gal
>Be me
>Gf of 3.5 yrs
>Start getting serious
>Buy a ring
>All sorts of other shit constantly broke because of this bitch
>Propose
>Sketchy shit starts happening with this group of guys
>In military and come down on orders to deploy
>First week in country we're on the phone "user I feel really bad about something"
>Oh fuck here it goes
>"I slept with another guy"
>Whatever, fuck it, I'm pissed but I've got other things to worry about
>Literally next day on phone
>"user, I lied I fucked all 5 of this group of guys I've been hanging out with. Like right before you left and since you've been gone."
>Bye Felicia

Some pretty standard shit but I've got another from a friend of mine

Probably not dirtiest but most painful
>7th grade
>have crush on grill
>ask her to be my valentine over the phone
>she and her friend literally burst out laughing
>and i mean laughing out of control, like it was the funniest shit they ever heard in their lives
>shit fucked me up for years afterwards

>Be in Afghanistan
>"Thank God my newlywed wife is home safe, awaiting my return."
>Check my emails one day because our connection is such shit it's the only way to communicate
>This dickhead is telling me to ease off his girl
>niggerwut.jpg
>Your "Girl" is my wife
>"Aw fuck man that makes me feel bad"
>it should
>"Well if that means shes been cheating on you with me then I'm probably right on her cheating on me with somebody else, can you help me figure it out?"
>saywutdoublenigger.mov

Squad leader had this shit happen to him

I got called a "he-she" by my 5th grade crush, and that shit still haunts me.

She definitely fucked at least one other person, probably without a condom. No ifs about it.

ANother military one and I'll stop spamming this. I'm aware these are low-quality but I'm trying to get the ball rolling.
>Be me
>meet qt3.14 right before a deployment
>this isn't going to go anywhere so I don't expect much
>Surprisingly she holds out through most of the deployment
>really sweet, can't wait to see me again
>SHE makes plans for us to stay together the night I come back stateside, seems really incredible got my hopes way tf up
>3 weeks before I get back stateside she blocks me on everything, doesn't say a word to me beforehand
>Have no idea what went wrong, talk to my buds about it
>Look her shiz up using their FB, turns out she just got into a relationship and blocked me.

Just for reference I never sent her cash or anything stupid like that. It would have made sense if she would've dipped out after receiving money or something. She just seemed extremely genuine and got my hopes up.

Is it bad I tested clean about 15 days ago? she got tested last Monday and popped dirty, what kind of time frame am I looking at her catching it? I feel like it's obvious AF but I know that STI's are weird.

Sounds like she fucked a nasty student more and more of these bitches are fucking students hot ass teachers too but three of my buds had std in highschool and knew others who had them I went to a ghetto school as well so I know these little hs bitches are catching shit as well as guys

Unfortunately she's not a "hot ass teacher". I wouldn't think she'd fuck a student because of the way she was raised but it might explain her vehemently denying it and trying to blame this on me. I think she'd tell me if it wouldn't land her ass in jail. Not on probation because she's not hot.

>dating second girlfriend
>live far once college starts
>text every day tsaying how we wish we were together
>make enough money during part time job to take the train to visit
>$125 to get there and back
>lose virginity to her
>says a couple hours later that she isnt a virgin, that she fucked some guy in her dorm a few days earlier
>literally couldn't do anything but laugh
>fuck off back to my college, throw out everything that she's ever given me, deleted on social media, etc.
>get drunk as fuck

OP get in here with some OC. I didn't keep this thread alive for this long for you to not have typed up a juicy greetext

Most women out there are garbage man, the only decent one I've found I screwed up back in the day. We're still close, it's been 8 yrs but I think she keeps me around just to fuck with me

I understand why Chads are bellends, women deserve dick and beyond

Maybe that's why she did it because of how she was raised user she never got those super slutty experiences when she was younger so fucking a popular young nigger may have been a way for her to live out that fantasy

>Be me
>Married to my wife of 6 years
>She starts acting colder towards me by the day
>Ask her what is going on, try to sort it out
>Classic "Nothing user I dont know what you're talking about" reply
>Too busy with work at that time to delve deeper
>One day I come back from work and she suddenly all loving and affectionate towards me
>wut.jpg
>She says we should have some drinks and "watch a movie together" code for fuck eachother endlessly while a movie is playing
>great.jpg
>She tells me to stay in the room and she will get us some wine
>She leaves and while shes gone I decide I want something from the pantry anyway so I walk to the kitchen a little while after
>Walk in and I see her, two classes of wine, pain meds and a bottle of drain cleaner out on the counter
>Pain meds weren't too weird but drain cleaner being out on the counter was.
>I ask her what's going on and she is super startled and stumbles on her words.
>Plays it off as "I was smelling something weird from the drain while I was pouring the drinks, just thought I'd clean it quickly that's all"
>suspicious af
>didnt drink any of that wine that night.
>Still fucked
>TL;DR I think my wife tried to poison me but I caught her and we ended up fucking instead

It's possible. She seemed like she was slutty enough to get it all out but not so slutty she is undesirable. Tf do I know. If this makes it any juicier I haven't got my test back to see if I actually got it from her. I made her go take another one too. In my heart I know it was probably right the first time around but I want to be positive.
> HIV Positive

>Be me
>Dating girl for a few years
>Long distance but I can afford to take off work for weeks and travel
>Decide it is time to propose
>Talk of which state to live in
>Huge fallout over states because I want to stay in my state where I have family instead of moving to California where it's expensive as fuck
>Finally cave in and say I'll start preparing to move
>Packed and ready to move with new job lined up about to turn in my 2 week notice
>Get talk about taking some time apart
>Ohshit.jpg
>She leaves me and moves in with someone she had been talking to for only a few weeks

It haunts me and I have yet to get even close to anyone else no dates, no female friends, etc. I basically work and come home to my dog who at least is happy to see me even if it is because I cook for her.

They're called stds for a reason. They don't live on anything, usually dying almost instantaneously other than wet sexual organs

It gets better user, you just have to do your part to make it better. Worst comes to worst just start using all these bullshit apps everyone is on nowadays, find you some young, hot, naive tail that you can tolerate until she can mature a little bit and enjoy the ride.

>be 15
>ignorant cuck
>gf goes to party
>gets drunk
>makes out with some dude
>"oh user, i'm sorry, i don't care about him" etc etc
>1 year later
>be 16
>still an ignorant cuck
>same gf
>"user, I have to do a school project with my friend, so don't message me for the next hour or you'll distract me haha

I'm aware but I would like to live the lie a little bit but I know its fucking stupid of me to do that which is why I can't. I really wish I could though

Man's best friend for a reason

Why don't you just Chad it up until you find a decent human being?

I'm sure it does get better but I'm content my dog should live another 8 or 9 years easy. I honestly have no clue how to date I just happened to be talking to that girl as a friend and she confessed her love for me. I'm fairly certain my life could be a tv show you make your children watch to get them to go to bed from boredom.

It's cliche to say but there plenty of fish Sup Forumsuddy just drop that shit and watch your life improve

Massive social anxiety and depression right now. Don't want to put any of that shit onto anyone else.

Believe it or not dating is kind of just that. Just be warned she'll call you in a few weeks professing her love to you again and that she fucked up. Or was this more tragic like a long falling out, I'm down for a greentext that goes into detail. We aren't doing anything else tonight, right? That's why we're here, just as a bunch of broken degenerates?

>explaining dull life to/b/tards

That's part of being a Chad.
>Step 1: Be inconsiderate of other people's feelings.

She is my best friend that's for sure plus she doesn't nag me or annoy me she just chills with me while I play games or watch tv the problem is great danes think they're lap dogs and act accordingly.

>be me
>disregarding bitches and attaining wealth
>more than ever, bitches throwing their wares at me
>have my pick of the litter with it being understood it's no strings attached
>fucking an Asian nurse, she's putting her husband the hell you guys are talking about in the thread

I think I finally broke on through to the other side, fellas.

I can green text sure one moment I'll type it up.

expose her.

Yeah, I can see how it was awkward that he knew you had a dick too.

It's funny cuz that's what I tell my mates with shit girls
Get a dog for the constant company if you need it
Save the money you'd buy on shit for her and blow it on whores

That's the shit I'm talking about
>Then why are you here?
Not accusing, just wondering? I mean I have my good days and weeks where I get away but I always find myself back. Why are you back this time?

This is your most painful? Be happy you sweet summer child

Left me for some one else. Happened when I was 17, I'm 20 and still can't trust anyone else

>After the "time apart" and she tells me about the other guy I go on about life somewhat
>She does call, text, facebook message, snapchat everything she can to get a hold of me
>She even talks to my family about me but it doesn't work
>I ignore her don't look at snapchat, messenger, or even texts
>Figure the best way past it was to ignore her and cut her from life like one would a wart
>Get drunk one night decide fuck it I'll see whats up
>Look at all messages and voice mails tells me she fucked up bad
>Tells me her plans to get a house with the guy she "loves" aren't working out
>Turns out he is a drunk, has 2 children from different women, is into hard core drugs, beats her every once in a while, leaves her with his kids while he fucks other women in the house
>Generally a 10/10 piece of shit
>I can't think of anything to do the news that such a piece of shit won her heart over me is devastating to me
>I decide fuck it I get a note on my computer set up simply stating what shit of mine goes to who and etc
>Timetoanhero.webm
>I hate the thought of dying painfully so I load up my AR15 with some heavy hollow points I figure a head shot would kill me
>Can't anhero because pussy decide to get drunk and then anhero
>Barrel in mouth and click stupid fucking thing doesn't go off try again 2 mores and still nothing
>More pissed and sad than I ever have been before because now I can't kill myself because gun fails to fire
>Go to bed defeated and simply blocked her from life

It's only me at my house my friends don't come and visit anymore they are all married with kids my family for the most part is constantly at each others throats for X Y or Z reason. I'm happy with just having a dog around she at least cuddles up to me at night my dog I must say is pretty spoiled I cook for her at night and every week she gets groomed at petco and gets a toy from there to tear up.

Date for 3 years, last summer she starts getting distant and spending all day just about every day with her friends. She starts talking about her friends when we do talk (this is a long distance relationship so all I get are texts and Skype call) and she always mentioned her friend which we shall call Z, even sometimes calling me Z by mistake and my name is nothing close to Z. I ask her why she keeps doing that and she would yell at me that I don't trust her enough so basically making me feel like a shitty boyfriend. One day I say fuck it and ask her if she's been cheating on me with Z, she would then threaten to leave me and me being the bitch I am I would apologize and feel like a shit boyfriend again and then she would say that Z has no interest in a relationship and yada yada. This happens from late June to mid September. Come September her friend that we shall call M starts asking odd questions like "user do you really trust them alone together?" I would say yes because I am trying to be more trusting and taking my gfs word as truth. Then M told me that my gf and Z had been dating since June and they fucked regularly and she had no intentions of telling me.

Then I confront gf about it and she breaks down for being caught and feeling like a whore but at the same time she doesn't regret it because she said and I quote "I wasn't going to wait for you any longer".

So basically she made me feel like shit for me being suspicious of her cheating when she actually was cheating on me with someone who get this, raped her a week after I found out about them and she dumped him to get me to stick around.

I still have yet to get a gf that's loyal.

Don't be a let down and anhero you sad fuck. If you're gonna die do it in style, and not the style these cringy fucks want to push you to. Destroy your body on the way out over the course of years. Don't just end it in a second when it can actually be fun. Drugs and alcohol numb the fuck out of you and in your inebriated stupor you may find something worth living for. I swear to you user it gets better, I've gone through some nastier shit than that and it's gotten better.

this

This was about a year ago now I'm better now, but feel hollow for not having a woman in my life. I can't do drugs because my job does random drug screening but I might just try online dating or something and see whats up thanks user.

For what it's worth I'm sorry it ever got that bad man. Casual dating is a hell of a thing though, you can meet some interesting people out there just make sure to distance yourself by any means from the crazy.

That's pretty gangster lol

Modern bitches. Nothing but trouble. Amish or bust.

>have a gf
If i get to that i'll write something

silence hurts, wo would have guessed

she didnt love me back its been years since we use to talk, i think about it everyday

I'm in the same boat user

15 years ago. Found out she was fucking her dad. Confronted her. Judge refused to acknowledge paternity test. Paying child support for a child who might be her dad's lovechild. Going to go drink now.

Dude, your gf got blacked. Drop her like a bad habit.
Even if she did not fuck around, I would not call the "woman of my life" some broad so stupid that she cannot piss in a public toilet without catching and STD.

A loyal woman for common men is like the Higgs boson for researchers, everyone believes that they are in the right path to find it, and everybody believe that it exists, because otherwise it means everything they know about the world is worthless shit.

Clenched my cock with her booty cheeks

She went to Japan and married someone else. I still can't forget her, but I think it's more depression than love.

Sometimes life is just shit.

If you ever built a house of cards with someone before, you would know how it feels to watch it flutter to the ground.
Something as weak as a gust of wind, a rattle of the table could run this house to the ground.
The same way a lie, or a secret, could ruin a relationship.
Remember that shitty feeling you got while watching a house of cards just flutter to the ground.
You look into the eyes of the person across the table who you built this house of cards with and ask "How could we ever replicate what we just did."
Who knows?
Maybe she lost that excitement along the way.
She didn't want to play this game, but she went along. She didn't want to hurt you.
So she goes behind you back and plays go fish with Timmy instead.
But she still smiles and laughs, lies and despises you straight to your fucking face but she still plays along.
Till one day it all topples over, and you just pack that deck of cards to collect dust, future uncertain.