Underrated games

>Underrated games

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/bundle/532/Shadowrun_Complete_Collection/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuckin Kingdoms of Amalur: Rekoning. Came out right around when skyrim did so not much attention but some of the best class systems, mechanics, story, characters, and overall amazingness I've ever seen in a 3rd person action rpg. Think Dragon's Dogma but better. (Also Dragon's Dogma is my shit too)

Just looked that up and added to my wishlist. Looks fucking dope

this

>Fuckin Kingdoms of Amalur: Rekoning

it's boring as fuck, basically an offline mmo

This guy. This guy. Give him a reward.

the grand daddy of all good games still rocks

OP, this game sucked dicks.

Anyway, Lost Odyssey and The Legend of Dragoon have my second and first choices for underrated games (respectively).

This was a better game than people give it credit for. Not even close to being the best and it is deeply flawed in many ways, but it got an unfair shake I feel.

pokemon died at gen 4

not true, the game mechanics keep getting better

MGRs story was fucking gay and dumb but the gameplay was solid, above average compared to other action games i've played imo

It fucked with the continuity of the other MG games by establishing dumb power levels like it was DBZ. Anyway, the character motives were lame, felt like an awful shonen trope after shonen trope of a game, felt gimmicky, pacing was all over the place.

The actual combat was fun but that was literally it. The game should be forgotten

Super Mario Strikers on GameCube

This is about underrated games, Boy

Fucking Echo, it came out very recently but NO ONE talks about it, even though it's fucking amazing

Echo the Dolphin? That game is legit if it’s what you’re talking about

This. I was just going to post this. It is a great example of how a resource constrained small team can produce a novel, memorable player experience.

if you mean Echo the Dolphin that game's great but idk what pic related is

>this

this looks interesting

Yep, I found it boring af tbh. If you like grinding without anyone else around, you'll be in heaven though.

>Legit enjoy this game
>Tell people its basically Quentin Terrentino snorts too much cocaine in Japan after playing ninja gaiden and wet dreams of cyborgs

Does anybody in this fucking thread know what "underrated" means?

I had this game on an emulator back in like, 2004, it was good as fuck. Will probably download it again sometime

We feel the game we posted didn't get the attention it deserved?

>last gen i played was crystal
>[spoiler] and it was my younger brothers friend who forgot the cartridge at our hous [/spoiler]

I'm 25

see jfc

store.steampowered.com/bundle/532/Shadowrun_Complete_Collection/

Loved it. The last boss was pretty tough.

How long is it and is there any multiplayer or replayablity?

That was the worst far cry game ever.

I like it.

>rulesofnature.mp3
>Feelsgoodman

i love the game redownloaded it the other day actually, been playing as rogue still crazy fun

I got goosebumps from all the awesomeness and cringe from the voiceacting.

I don't know if you guys are trolls but there's a new game called echo, nothing to do with the dolphin

Unfortunately, as a indie game made with little resources, it's main default is going to be longevity, it has no multiplayer system and there's a reward to doing levels in 100% to get verses supposed to help you for the story but it's nothing that makes you want to play the game again

>750270048
fuck yeah for dark cloud and dark cloud 2. i liked 1 more...building the town was so fun.

>tfw 8 frames input lag

cant remember the name, hopefully someone will recall this

its a japanese like RPG where there are swords, guns, and magic. you play as this kinda douchey looking guy who uses a sword, he is in the army i think? then you recruit this magic chick...eventually get this nerdy guy who uses a gun....you could go between first and third person...the nerdy guy had blue or purple hair, his main mission was something about robots gaining consciousness and trying to kill all humans..that kind of shit. was a really good RPG though. cannot for the life of me remember the name.

YES. aND THE SWORD CRAFTING WAS FUN AS FUCK TOO.

it was actually patched

oh alright we good then.

samefag here

its called Sudeki for original xbox.

Star Fox Assault: on foot sections are ehh but on the trails shooting at its finest, great score and sweet aesthetic

The orginial trilogy is so underrated. Except 4 and 5? Micro$oft dropped the ball on those.

this game sucks

I read that as Star Fox Sex Assault at first. lol

Fuuuuuck I loved Amalur.

This
Yeah, gets repetitive, but damn was it fun

its shaping up to be a good game

>Portal
>One of the most prolific game next to Half Life

People hated on it but I loved Crystal Chronicles

I really liked the moogles. I wanted to hug and pet them.

Fuck yes. My buddy still has that game. I played the shit out of that at his place when I was in my early 20s.

I must say that you are a big fucked swine without a grain of culture. The game was a master piece in the time, learn the difference between console generations you brain negger