I would fuck that blonde

what the fuck is that holding a sign?

its cute that you actually believe that

Shut up commi

yeah

OP might be british

That's a fucking man, isn't it?

> Its a man baby!

Look at these disgusting people looks like Rosie O Donall has been laying some eggs and this is what hatched gross disgusting people.

if they're not from the US, he's literally not their president.

> I would also fuck that blonde.. Especially because it is a trap.

false

Do you live in the US? If answer is yes, then he IS your president.

faggot

> Liberals....always

GOLD !

Also this

>TRIGGERED

Nice identity politics there friendo. Glad you're happily sowing seeds of discord among people.

Ok

kek nice sTeReOtYpInG breh

r u mad

Yeah, and lets not go to church to get gunned down amirite? KEK

>copies leftist meme
>b-but t-the l-left c-can't m-meme

> Let me see.. Who stopped the shooting? Ohh yeah, a guy with a gun.

Who started the shooting and killed people before he could be stopped? Oh yeah, a guy with a gun. Fuckin retard.

another troll thread to stir shit up and get trump supporters more set in their beliefs
same shit different day

> What came first? The Feminist or the cuck?

and where are those women now? fucking nobodies, while our emperor is the president

That's because you degenerates can't meme. kys.

Why do we need some super corrupt businessman who has hired literal shills for huge corporations in his cabinet? How dense are you, you stupid motherfucker?

If you're a real republican you would be on the side fighting for the environment, fighting for small businesses, and fighting to destroy monopolies. But instead you're content to shitpost on the internet hoping to hurt your imagined "libruls" to feel good about your misguided choices and inadequate education.

You make me sad for this country. Russia really will destroy us and make us another shithole with your help.

i'm not a republican.

Then fuck off to another country.

ITT: boring tired ass Trum memes.

This is a bit more up to date

Hey look! A faggot snowflake!

B8ing hard, but still..

Low quality tumblr meme

kek

I would fuck the one with glasses and a hat.

>a few isolated protests over a span of 8 years.

I am willing to bet money there has been more anti trump protests in the time he won the election to now then there was in the entire 8 years of obama.

Whatever you say, comrade.

>b-but m-more p-people p-protested T-Trump
Gee, I wonder why?

Then get out of my country because my country has him for a president.

Me fucking too.

Too bad your source is left biased otherwise it'd be credible

Yet you still use a fucking fedora wearing liberal LOL.

Your Photoshop skills need some work there.

While Hillary's husband is still got women pointing at him for rape.

>forgetting Trump does too

Obviously better than yours there Sally.

Sorry. Bill Clinton already made your country a shit hole. He single handedly brought the world economy to its knees in 08. Get a better education bud. Your liberal arts degree doesnt count. Learn economics.

You mean the ones during the election that they found out were full of shit LOL unlike Bills.

>Bill Clinton
>08
seems legit

cool

Ya because nothing that has happened in the past has ever influenced the future.... Fucking retard.

>full of shit
>unlike Bills
cool story. when does he got out of prison?

>Bush dindu nuffin
cool story

When are you all going to realise that no government truly works because human beings suck and if humans lead humans then it's always a cesspool of bullshit. There'll be a good leader every once in a while, and then it's back to shit. It's time for humans to die out or evolve past our selfish wants. I call for a nuclear level extinction.

Fuck the world, Not just trump.

I am a Republican and I defend the second amendment, and I want you to have all the guns you want, including tanks and jets and whatnot.
But, I don't have a gun because I don't have a small penis. If you broke into my house, you might get raped. So, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but you can't have it all. Either you want the support of people who don't own guns or you don't.

COOL