Based Rand Paul's attacker is fleeing the country call the airports tell them not to let him fly international...

Based Rand Paul's attacker is fleeing the country call the airports tell them not to let him fly international ... Dirty judge gave him a misdemeanor. You can fly out of the country with a misdemeanor. He should have been given a felony

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Giant-Party-Store-Disposable-Helium/dp/B00SV9LQLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

link please. have not heard this at all.

plus, he had a 5 rib contusion, so this isn't his x-ray.

and why "based"? Rand is way cooler than his shitty coworkers. what the fuck is your deal?

Post this in Sup Forums, this board is nothing but shit now

check'd but what the fuck is this dumb nig nog going to post? he's got shit that he can't even properly smear on Sup Forums.

proof or no pudding. at least give a gay LARP.

How fucking new are you?

hey you dipshit, what airports should we call? I bet you don't even know the state this happened in.

let me guess, you can't post again or else the CIA will track you down if you go over 236 characters.

He's obviously THAT new

"How fucking new are you"?
Says the nigger faggot jew
Who has nothing better to do
Than post on b spreading poo

...so new he can't even greentext a quote

>...so new he can't even greentext a quote
ok, basement dweller with an ass the size of a boat

let me give you a good life decision:

amazon.com/Giant-Party-Store-Disposable-Helium/dp/B00SV9LQLY

so where the fuck is OP with his gay story? is he here?

That kind of helium usually has a large quantity of oxygen, pure helium is really expensive. The party store type of helium can actually give you brain damage due to lack of oxygen rather than kill you.

Actually, never mind me, user. Go with this advice.

>let me give you a good life decision

Are you from Brazil or what?

www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/rand-pauls-alleged-attacker-may-face-upgraded-charges-police-say/2017/11/06/504b24f8-c313-11e7-afe9-4f60b5a6c4a0_story.html?utm_term=.4f93d7f493c4

I do find it interesting that physically attacking someone will get you harsher punishment, the worse your victim gets hurt.. I mean, whether you actually break 5 ribs, or potentially could break 5 ribs, your actions are just as condemdning. And this is coming for someone who has no love lost for Paul Rand or his party.

So new, he can't link the post he is replying to

I think you know what to do

samefag

So new he samefags only one post

19 posts with only 6 posters...ok.

And?
Here you go.

Its all about dat He3
that's how i roll cold as a whores heart

charge your battery, nigger phone posting faggot.

23:59, no bars bitch.