I have a demon story if anyone is interested. It's all real, you can believe me or not if you do, cool, if not, cool...

I have a demon story if anyone is interested. It's all real, you can believe me or not if you do, cool, if not, cool. I'll post it if people are willing to listen.

How's 6th grade treating you?

i am post it

On with it lad

Ok jesus christ I'll fucking post it.

You the guy that was begging for advice? Spill the beans fgt

(foreward, I've had a 6 pack so there will be typos) so I've lived around the country my whole life because of work and school.But in the past 6 months I recently bought a new home in the suburbs of Georgia, in which my wife and parents are living with me in.

When I first toured the house (that I live in now) everything was fine. Didn't get any bad vibes, just seemed like a good house out of the way in a quiet neighborhood.
And that's how things went for the first few months, we moved in, everything was fine, and we all got along like white on rice.

God Fucking Dammit OP.
If you're gonna start a thread, at least have something prepared. Slow drunk typing isn't going to work.

After the first few months though, things started to get weird. Idk if it was just me at this point, but I started to get freaked out. I'm a 34 year old guy, I should not be freaked out to go in my own basement.

get fucking bone cancer faggot.

pre type it next time, op.

The thing is, I am freaked out to go in my basement. I know it's irrational and stupid, when I was down there I felt like there were fucking eyes on me and that There was something breathing down my fucking neck.

moar

Ok so to continue, At first nothing seemed to weird about the house, other than the basement. Things seemed same as always honestly. But there was more to it.
When I bought the house, I also bought the land behind it (about 4 acres) but what was directly next to my land was about 500 acres of quarry land that was fenced off "for the publics safety" and I shit you not thats what the signs said

This is a long story but it's worth it
I'm green texting from now on.\
>so I bought the land next to this "off limits quarry
>at first I didn't fuck with it because of the effort but in the end my curiosity got the better of me.
>One day I went out exploring with my friend. We hiked back maybe 2 miles into the "quarry area"

>This is in the middle of summer, around july.
>thats when black berried bloom.
>So my friemd and I are a few miles back and we decide to gorge on a black berry bush we found. \
>About halfway through this fucing bush though I smely some rank shit.
>Usually wouldnt have conncerned me but the thing is, there was no wind.
>It was still as death and yet this sent wafted over me.
>red flags?

If yall want me to continue lmk, if not im oging to sleep.

>this sent wafted over me
all i smell is a dropout
go to bed you drunk nigger

I graduated with a masters, retard.

keep going you fucker

sure kid

Sure, keep going. I'm mildly amused.

Demons should not be messed with unless you know exactly what you're doing. Or else they will fuck with you, bad.
I know from experience.
Stick with good/holy spirits.

Hurry up :d