Fif/a/ thread

game sucks.

Why's le hot pocket man deleting the threads? I mean, I don't give a shit but at least be consistent and delete /trb/ too.

Also this thread doesn't show up when you search fifa in the catalogue you stupid weeb paedo.

Stap deleting my home ;_;

ITS ALL I HAVE LEFT!!!!

>anime
>weeb
delet bread and make new one

>he does it for free

This doesn't come up in the search

use this:

Anyone else notice the chemistry between the CMs and CBs on 442 doesn't change anything?

Why the fuck does the thread keep getting deleted

Sup Forums here i miss you guys

If pulisic is really good for his price. 10gp 12a is not a bad return, haven't been able to do that with most cams. Pretty much plays like a cheaper slightly worse (esp longshots) sif gomez.

Long shots were my favourite thing about Puli, what chem have you got on him?

Basic, I rarely shoot with anything besides my striker tho desu.

Try Maestro, sure you won't miss the physical and acceleration boosts

Memes

the 4-2-2-2 is now my favorite formation to play with, it's making me enjoy FIFA again.

also, these shitty regular blue SBC cards get the scummiest goals. i love it. i'm about to do the Lacazette SBC for that very purpose.

>having English players

It's loke you want to lose

Find a single flaw

>low strength, low dribbling, low weak foot strikers
>low strength full backs
>paid 10k for a +11 boost in total stats on 83 Kante over the 81
>it's very boring

Rooney scores some bangers though he's a great shout

kumko

This

Smalling is injured, for a start

>2 of the best defenders on the game
It's loke you're just shitposting

>4-1-2-1-2
>david luiz
>83 kante for no reason other than muh rating
>butland
>bellerin
>martial in lm
>mane in rm

Ded general

You can't just meme arrow Luiz, he's overpriced but he's great on the ball which is underrated for CBs

He's weak so he's trash, who needs a CB that's good on the ball?

People who don't want to be fucked by monster touches and ridiculous passes straight to opponent's strikers

Yeah because it's so fun having your CBs get bullied and constantly outstrengthened. You'd also have to be pretty shit or retarded to pass straight at an opponents striker

Even in WL people still run around with Musa and Vardy who aren't gonna outmuscle anyone, if you're up against Lukaku or Cavani then you'll get boxed out no matter who you have.
I'm both shit and retarded so the passing attributes on CBs are a nice bail-out

who else is bored as shit with this game?

i was addicted in the fall but havent played in over a month

Passing and dribbling >>> strength for CBs this year. Shielding is so fucked up that strength is practically useless but having someone who won't fuck up when they get the ball is immensely helpful in the WL.

I haven't faced either of them in the WL more than around 10 times and I've played around 300 WL matches, my CBs outstrengthen players like Lukaku all the time so that's just wrong.
Maybe for possession whores like you

Sure dude

>possession whore
Keep spamming through balls to Musa then. I use IF Azpilicueta and he regularly outmuscles and outpaces players like POTM Lukaku and can actually pass the ball too.

No one uses Musa anymore you retarded autist and spamming through balls hasn't worked for 2 years.
>i use an 86 rated if that costs 130k
Well done

Currently 7-1-0 in div 1. Not bragging, I just don't remember div 1 being this shit. I used to struggle quite a bit in it and just came back after a month off

Shame you don't have an American or Canadian flag, retards would reply and just say "hurrrr durrrr everyone in na is shit"

You need to go see a psychiatrist or something, all you do here is rage and start arguments with people.

why the fuck are 90% of my matches one red bar for latency? i can't fucken find a match to save my life.

No I don't, you're right about psychiatrist thing though. But it's plain as day that most of the time people start arguments with me, I just reply.