What should I do with the rest of this rotisserie chicken?

What should I do with the rest of this rotisserie chicken?

Just stick the whole thing outside and let the racoons have at it

finish it? still plenty of meat on them

Boil it and make soup.

disgusting

MAke some damn soup

Eat the bones

>>take out left over meat
>>roll around flour
>>deep fry
>>chicken nuggets

Pls don't ever cook

Just throw it away, this is peasant food.

If trips hide it near your neighbors house with timestamp

Not soup, but broth. Very healthy and yummy with the right ingredients.

>I've only been with three guys

Apply directly to your anus.

You don't like chicken stock? Bullshit

This. Its delicious and easy to make.

You've never made soup/broth, faggot

put it in a crock pot for like fuckin 20 hours then put all the soft remains in food processor with wing sauce and cornmeal. You get chicken wing scrapple

lol posting this pic on Sup Forums and expecting anything but anons demanding you fuck it what r u thinking?

These are leftover food by someone. Soup or broth you cannot serve it. Would you eat in a restaurant who collected leftover bone from dinner and boil them for you?

^ and if you seperate the meat from the bone earlier and not digging in, then you can use that as broth or stock

Crap now I want chicken and it is only 8am

That's how you make soup.

If it was a week old I wouldn't use it for soup. Rotisserie makes excellent stock

Boil it, remove the bones. Keep the meat and stock mix in pot. Put flour milk utter salt pepper baking soda and baking powder in a bowl and mix until it's a thick dough. Boil the soup and drop the newly made dumplings into it, boil for 15 minutes or until the dumplings are done.

Add a can of cream of chicken soup to thicken. Enjoy

/ck/ here

Boil it (bones and all) to make a stock for chicken soup.

It's literally how you make meat or fish stock.

You're retarded.

how much broth can you make with a chicken carcass.

Also do you have to leave some meat on?

Your face is peasant food.

my point is you cannot use the bone which someone eat directly off them, if you seperate the meat beforehand then it is acceptable

how does it make you feel, if i take this gentleman leftover bone and make broth for you

What's it like having autism?

If that guy was making soup for himself he would probably give less of a fuck, than your parents did trying to abort you, that he ate off his own leftovers.

I assume most people separate the meat, even if they didn't they would only be eating off of the leg bones

Taking a bone from someone else is unappetizing for obvious reasons, but if you roast a chicken, eat most of the meat yourself, then break up and simmer the leftovers, you have stock. If you add some carrots, chopped onions/leeks, garlic, salt and pepper, and parsley, you've got a tasty soup.
Is this chicken from your past meal or someone else's?

Let mother nature have some

I'd give it to the dogs, or let the faggots here have them so they can make soup to go with their sad life

Oh I see why you're having such a hard time grasping the simple concept of stock-making.
You're a nigger!
Nevermind then, you'll never understand, so it's best you scoot on off back to the shithole you call a house.

SOUP dat shit up

You don't give cooked bones to dogs

You don't give chicken bones to dogs because they fracture rather than gradually breaking down.

Boil it in salted water and make broth.

Then add some carrots, onion, celery and noodles.

pathetic newfags
the obvious answer is fuck it
pics with timestamp

sorry man, but >750277319 is right. UNCOOKED chicken, including the bones, is fine.
PSA - it's cooked bones of any kind that tend to be brittle and can damage your dog's intestine.

Stfu chef-fags
Fuck it and then throw it outside w timestamp

why don't you stick it up your ass with the rest of your middle class faggot lifestyle fucking fat fucking pile of american shit.

this