If one day your mom and gf switched bodies, and the only way to switch them back was to fuck one of them...

If one day your mom and gf switched bodies, and the only way to switch them back was to fuck one of them, who would you fuck?

both, we need to be sure it works...

The proper answer is a bit long-winded for one post, but it involves a long haired cat, a pair of sunglasses and one empty kitchen cleaning paper roll

I question how anyone could fathom such a disturbing query. Then I remember where I am.

Horror Movie Night fan?

Now, I am interested. I was reminded of Freaky friday myself.

One of the hosts of that podcast phrases this exact question when they reviewed Invisible Maniac

The youngest.

Aaah.. and here, just for a moment, I was thinking a member of /b had had an original thought. Guess I forgot where I am.

You're not getting off the hook that easy. Youngest of mind, or youngest body?

Yeah they probably didn’t get it from that podcast but I doubt OP came up with it on their own.

Still a cool question though

Obviously the youngest of body, with oldest and most sexually experienced of mind.

My girlfriend's body.

Give her some drugs to knock her out (so my "mum" isn't conscious) then fuck her.

>Sup Forums
>gf
pick one

>
also check em

My gf in my mums body its a win win that way

Wouldn't it have been ironic if this post had been quints, while trying to "check" a post that does not contain proper trips?

>an hero

Fuck neither, you get a hot, young mom and find a new gf

I'd be okay with bjs and hjs forever