Feel free to text/call/harass/rape this whore

Feel free to text/call/harass/rape this whore.
Don't actually fuck her though, her vag stinks like mildew and she's a total slut

Name: Rachael May Wilder
Phone number: 5175280537

I won't put address here for a few reasons but she lives in Morrice, Michigan.

Her ex boyfriend hanged himself, his name was TK or Takeru. She's a total slut and her christian parents don't know she's bisexual.

Also, here's something you can say to her to freak her out. If you're good at doing voices, go ahead.
Use: textnow.com/ for free untracable calling and scare this whore

By the darkest sun that casts its menacing rays on the farthest reaches of madness, we sense your location! Rachael May Wilder.
The gibbering of mad cultists whisper wicked words into the temporal winds. They inform us that you are to be slaughtered! BLEED AND DIE!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.loveisover.me/u/last/50/2384155/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP here, just a footnote, she blames herself for Tk's suicide

I'll do it. Keep thread alive so I can post results

you sound like a massive faggot

KK, man. Don't go overboard and don't save her number and shit, I plan on actually killing her for reasons undisclosed. Or just tying her down and threatening her throat with a knife

one day, at least

Post pictures of it as proof

I mean, I like dick but I have a gf and I'd never fuck anyone else unless she wanted a threesome or some shit.

What was it that she did that makes you want random people to call and threaten her

Good point user, what was it?

I already sent her a screenshot of this lol have fun being investigated

1: She's a slut with a smelly cunt
2: Well that's a secret and I can't be too careful

Pussy

Oh no! WHATEVER SHALL I DO

She's already gotten the cops involved and they won't do much since I'm in a different state and my number can't be traced

Whooa there buddy calm down. You may want to lay off the murder thoughts. Or are you looking to get ass raped in prison?

Yeah, hers smells of mildew

It has BEGUN!
>inb4 OP is really pic related

I got a list, boi, I gotta get her name off it

He probably thinks it's better then that pussy

She's the one in the pic

I think...

You have a list? So will this be the first one you crossed out?

Since this sounds all fun and good, I'm going to not join this. This is illegal, I'm just gonna screenshot this whole fucking mess and send it to her.

That's a secret~ HAHAHAHAHA

you're a dick, to bad you're just a piece of shit hiding behind a computer...love to beat the living shit out of guys like you!

You're no fun at all! You're also late to the party

Good idea. Send pics tho

Yeah, (You) nigger.
killing will solve nothing you weak-minded sheep.
sub-human scum.
nigger faggot.

White Knight faggot reddit newfag detected. Include me in screenshot you fucking pleb

I'd tell you where I'm staying rn but I don't want ther cops at my door since I only have a dagger, knife and an axe
(and a clubbing weapon but I don't wanna stain it with her brains)

Let's report OP to the girl, so she can figure out who it is, then we sit back and watch the fireworks!

YOU SIR, ARE A GOOD SPORT

Why is the filename rapist?

if OP had any trace of balls he would do it on his own...

PUSSY!!

post pic!! and I'm guessing if TK died there might be a lot of people as suspects in making an internet fourm

Pic of OP's room

That's actually a good question, I was drunk when I saved it and I couldn't stop thinking of rape... I think.

fuck yeah

What's her job?

And we need a lot of hanging puns here

She didn't pop up on any social media it's probably a troll

so what exactly did she do or did you just feel like being a faggot for fun

and your a faggot, what's new

Tfw i live in michigan and morrice is like 10 13 ours away.

Her parents don't let her have it so she uses a fake name in most, I think she might have an insta.

You use any messaging software?I could pm you her address

find it faggot

MFW I may be witnessing the prelude to a murder

I DON'T KNOW THE NAME OF IT

>MFW I may be witnessing the prelude to a murder

MI here to

>mfw this reminds me on pizza boy murder on Sup Forums last year. Anybody remember that?

Rachey! I know you can see this. I could easily just release your address to these people but I won't. We could strike a deal if you want.

I'm the one who posted the ss of the text. No text back yet. Just an update.

I remember that bitch got strangled and the guy posted pics

Kek yeah and he ate that woman's pizza! That was the worst of it all.

>These people

Oh yeah, lol crazy shit

How old are you

Can't imagine what the kid felt like seeing his mom strangled and used

Want me to post pics of her when I slide a dagger in her cunt? Or a video?

I haven't heard of this shit, sounds pretty hot, any links or stuff?

I would prefer you scream Allah Akbar and kill some police for the coming rade war

Is this the one?

Be yourself man
You do you

found some archived shit that this go posted with the same name about 2 months ago. Guess they are all like 16 and she's a whore that raped her friend. Take a look Sup Forumsois. Lets see if it's real: archive.loveisover.me/u/last/50/2384155/

Just look up port orchard Oregon I think was the state, some dude killed his bitch and posted pics here

Pic not related

Tell the secret man. Give these people some motivation to act on your behalf.

Bruh he killed the kid

I don't save anything. Peeps don't bring it up enough but it was in Germany I think. Some guy didn't wanna go into work so he tried to kill himself. Failed. Then didn't wanna get caught so he ran. Killed some fat chick. Ate her pizza. Then killed her kid with a hammer. Then surrendered like a pussy to PD

Nah son he posted in the thread, he left the body at home for the boy to see

MFW OP is going To murder someone and I get to witness

Good find man, the plot thickens

Nigga I'm talking about the port orchard slut who litteraly got strangled and the dude posted it all here

The plot thickens

sounds about right
OPs responses and mannerisms remind too much of that kid on the christian dating forum that wants to be the joker

How thick can one plot get?

Put this in the screencap for no reason

Wrong one then. I'm talking about Pizza Boy in germany. You cuck

This would explain why OP filename is rapist.jpg
copypasta?

Oooooooopppppp, is your 1stname in this list?
Eli, Kevin, Zackariah, Alec....?

Bump

Copypasta

If that's for real I get that I just don't know why that was so hard to say

Howdy!
While I do not condone violence, I would love to say Port Orchard is in the great state of Washington.
I've lived here for 12 years and lovin' it.

sorry this is the second time ive ever seen my town mentioned on the internet

OP FAGGOT!
Come back here!

Op's talking to himself what a nut

Hey OP, if you're gonna kill her, make vid or send photos of you doing it with time stamps as proof

Looks like I'm in the deep end now. I have much to think over and I need to rewrite a few things and work on contacts and how to be more anonymous.

Op won't do shit!
He's done a runner

Trust Sup Forums to fuck up anything. So much for vigilante justice

If op were going to do shit, he would have done it already and then started the thread afterwards.

Exactly

OP, you're a pussy you won't, I said that because you don't have the balls or the will to do it.

Your writing style is extremely easy to single out

Can you post picture

That's true he probably just wanted the attention cause he wanted to feel like man for once

Ok thread is kill. Thanks for wasting my time faggot

I'm not trying to hide it here, I could easily temporarily adopt another

Nobody does anything here any more because nobody wants to get the ball rolling. They just want to be entertained. Fuck contributing to their behavior. All anyone does here is beg.
>give sauce
>story?
>more?
>post this
>someone should
Fuck anyone who does this, they're the reason threads go in this direction.