We are the Hurricane Katrina deniers. It never fucking happened. And if you believe it happened, you are a racist...

We are the Hurricane Katrina deniers. It never fucking happened. And if you believe it happened, you are a racist, sexist, bigot, you woman hating fuckheads. I absolutely cannot even fathom that somebody would accept this rather unbelievable story. I mean come on, really?! A FUCKING HURRICANE?! THOSE DON'T FUCKING HAPPEN! Anybody who thinks so probably vapes, or voted for Trump. The fabrication of "hurricanes" is the entire fucking reason Hilary lost. It's absolutely ridiculous, and I can't believe it. You people are ruining this country, this world. Why are you doing this, wake up for fucks sake! Don't be sheep!

There is potential in this bait but right now it's too obvious.

Do you respect women?

Yeah

finally someone who understands my ideals but we cant talk here let me know if we can talk somewhere quiet

Oh my god fucking FINALLY someone who understands that Katrina never happened. It's so OBVIOUS that it's fake, like how would something that size even exist?!?! all of those idiots who think this is real are so beyond help that it honestly scares me. you "believers" are the same people who let Trump win the election. If you can give me any proof that HK actually happened I'll be absolutely stunned but GOOD LUCK WITH THAT because it never happened and there is no proof.

maybe on teamspeak

This is more like it.

Some anti-believers that aren't fucking sheeple!

i bet you respect women disgusting you whore

Excuse me? Prostitution is a result of thousands of years of the patriarchy. I would never associate myself with it, thereby supporting the oppression of women. You sick bastard.

i guess i hate myself because i didnt have power for a week and my house flooded because of it but alright, yea it never happened o.o

Trump turned off the power and used all of the water from global warming to flood the area. Wake the fuck up.

A week? I went three years underwater, regaining electricity in 2011

W O K E

but if you were underwater for 3 years were you really underwater at all

Here's an actual picture from Months of research. The government tried to hide this from us but this is why you were out of power. Trump flipped the switch. Oh and the flooding?? Do you see how much water is around the state? You're crazy to think you'd stay dry forever.

maybe it was one of trumps brainwashes

I mean, I literally lost my house in gulfport MS because of Katrina.

exactly user it was trump all along

Obvious bait is TOO obvious. Back it off a bit op.

Maybe you should just pay your bills on time so you don't get evicted and all of your belongings repoed you sheep

i believe it my god user

>it's the world's fault
Take some fucking responsibility for yourself.

yeah maybe you shouldnt let the ocean steal all your shit user