Got a ton of crap for sharing my Pickle Rick tattoo on Facebook. Is it really that bad? I need opinions, Sup Forums

Got a ton of crap for sharing my Pickle Rick tattoo on Facebook. Is it really that bad? I need opinions, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1-EDYYkJJuY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Should have gotten it on your dick

Yes, it is. You should feel ashamed for having this on your body. Say goodbye to pussy.

It wouldn't fit.

It's a fad tattoo that you're most likely going to regret later.

Also the tattoo would've been better without the text.

Rick and Morty fans are insufferable cunts.

The tatoo is mediocre and it is overused, exploited and seen all over worldwide. You might as well just tattoo a serial number. Overall, its shit, it means shit and you will regret it the rest of your life.

Only faggot Americans even know what this gay show is.

No one outside of your fat retard bubble has any idea. Ive never seen it and never want to see it

I only know of this from Sup Forums and reddit where girls complain about guys thinking rick and morty is a date idea. Protip, youre a manchild fag.

Garbage american hipster fad series

If this is real, you deserve jail time for being a huge faggot.

It's basically mocking the art of the tattoo.

Worse than MLP.

can't believe faggots like you really exist

I think it's pretty rad and funny.

/thread

wow one more mainstreamed retarded kid

I don't know what's cringer. The person who got that tattoo, or the newfags taking this bait

honestly the show isn't THAT bad, especially when compared to typical American shows.

the fanbase is fucking awful though jesus

The text makes it pretty lame than just the pickle... or maybe it's all lame.

My friend got this the other day. In my defense, I haven't seen him since he moved like 8 years ago.

We're both in our fucking 30s...

kys fag

and yet... you know it.
you must be one of those ultra-gigga-faggots we in america only hear whispers about on bbc news.

don't listen to those addlepated simpletons on Facebook! your tattoo ROCKS!!! I'M PICKLE RICK XDDDDDDD hahahaha!!!!

Ow jeez

The show is honestly great, but the fanbase are so fucking cancerous.

OMG le tattoo is soooooo kewl xD

this

Please be a bait ,please be a bait.

How was he even alive as a pickle, like pickles aren't alive.

Get longer socks

Whats your idea of a good cartoon, user?

Remember when the troll face first popped up on Sup Forums? Say u got it tattooed and imagine how u would feel now that all kids meme it? Now imagine walking pad a little edgy gender-fluid trans boygirl whos 12 wearing that on his shirt then look at yourself

Not him but, Xavier renegade angel, can't think of any other right off the top of my head

You are a sheep. Plain and simple nothing to add and nothing to break down from this statement, consider it fact.

You should have got this instead

Pretty sick tat Sup Forumsro. What do you think of mine? I just got it a few weeks ago.

That ones ok i guess

I would have honestly respected this much more because I could at least get an honest laugh from this

Ok

Hahaha! Wubba lubba dub duuub! Hahaha Morty!

Honestly? That actually would've been a far better tattoo. It's at least funny and more interesting.

GOD'S NOT REAL

epic

>antifa
>no gods, no masters

This guy gets it

how autistic are you?

>Say goodbye to pussy

You have to day hello before you say goodbye

At the height of Teletubbies' popularity, a friend of mine got a thigh length tattoo of Tinky Winky on his leg. He hasn't had a girlfriend since 1998. Just throwing that info out there.

When you are 87, no one is going to have a vague clue what the fuck Rick and Morty was. But you will still have a faded tattoo of that shit on you.

to much normie cancer has crawled intro my sinful disasterpice

jesus christ

>Fagbook
I'm not falling for this bait again

GTFO my board shitskin. This is an American board for REAL (white) Americans only! We don't want your filthy kind round here. Fuck off back to your own third world shithole of a country's cyberspace and stay the fuck off American websites!

99% percent of tattoos suck ass.
This is one of them.

2/10 would not hire.

youtube.com/watch?v=1-EDYYkJJuY

Imagine this: You are 70, Some kid aks you. What's that shit on your leg?.

All you can say is, well that is a tattoo i based of a show that was super popular and made everybody think they were super smart, but now literally nobody knows what it is anymore

Is*

Kek

pickle dick rick???

"It's Pickle rick you little shit now fuck off back to your virtual safespace Muhambob"

Please kill yourself

>t.low IQ 3rd world brainlet

honestly you should be banned from doing anything on your own for the rest of your life. thats how stupid this tat is

Shudda got Mr Meeseeks, I'd look at that.

At what point are you old enough to get a tattoo but young enough to not find teletubbies childish and annoying?

I don't let a shows fanbase stop me from enjoying a perfectly decent show, not until the creators pander to it of course, which, hasn't seemed to happen yet.

>pickle rick
>late 2017
lol should have gotten zucchini zach OP

Rick and morty u faggot Americans.

This is what your 20-30 year old hipster pinheads thinks make them social justice warriors. Like they dress up as the scientist for Halloween but couldn't even finish their bachelor degree.

My country by the way has higher HDI and quality of life than America.

The truth has been fucking spoken. And no. I'm not being sarcastic/ironic.

American nationalism is a joke. My grandma’s barn is older than your country, faggot. Stop acting like you’ve got anything to be proud of.
Then again, fuck shitskins.

What is this?

What are you; barely 18 and autistic?

Waiting for cockbag to drop some gay anime names

See >Also the tattoo would've been better without the text
True every time. See pic, my tattooist does flash days where he pumps out quick little tatts for walk-ins, all pop culture things, but he mostly avoids text or otherwise keeps it real simple linework.

I'm sure I'll get some trashy tatts myself as I fill out my torso, but if you're getting anything sizable at least make it somewhat meaningful.

yeah, only kommissars

on a scale of 1 to 11, i'd say a 9.

Show tits bitch!

You got just what you deserved for being exactly what the show makes fun of.

Fucking Totoro!

you all got fucking baited and are retards.

how do you know we weren't actually trying to bathe you into responding? as you did, btw.

but you responded, ergo, you too got baited.
mwhahahahahahah

are you trying to bait me into responding by copying my reply? are we all just bait, no fish around? not even water? just an ocean of hooks and worms?

questions mah dude

not necessarily. I'd still get a Jack Skellington tattoo and that movie is what? 25 years old or something?

just get dickbutt next time, that never gets old

You must have some kind of mental deficiency for even considering getting this tattoo

Because nightmare before Christmas isn't a fad

well maybe Rick and Morty won't be either. How many seasons have the Simpsons been on now?

First, you missed quints by two.
Then, this fucking tattoo.
You know it's permanent, don't you?

How about you stick a pickle in your ass and put on a wig and a dress like the homo you are

>Got a ton of crap for sharing my Pickle Rick tattoo on Facebook

Comes to Sup Forums