Things you guys do in your free time to relieve stress...

Things you guys do in your free time to relieve stress? My girlfriend and I got into a relationship breaking argument and I don't really have many friends right now. I feel so empty and left without friends, I want to make some but I don't know where to start again. It's just been so long. I will admit I made this girl my life and have talked to her mostly as my only friend for the past few months. Now, without her I'm just feeling depressed and lonely. I'm 20 years old and going to school but I'm too autistic to try and make friends there right now. Has anyone ever gotten over their social anxiety? Maybe start small with people online? I'd really appreciate some advice and the company. Pic unrelated, gonna post what i have of her.

dumping

not much more of her

Damn she's hot as fuck. I dunno get a hobby somthing you can take a solid interest in and meet people with the same interest.

>>BOOBVEST

Dunno who she is though lol

Do some online games. Pick up the Mic and start talking. It's like getting use to holding some sort of conversation with a person. And if you don't wanna talk anymore log out

Boobs probably definitely fake tho. Kills it a bit for me. But that emo shit evens it out

Yeah, I was thinking of talking a bit on team chats for Overwatch. Know any other voice chat built in games?

Yeah, you can tell by the nipples. Still pretty hot though

What's up my dude, sorry to hear your situation, I myself being autistic i know how hard it is to get over some girls lol any ways I suggest just going for it talk to a lot of people at school you'd be surprised how many people are willing to talk to you, just try not to be weird and try to relate to as many people as you can. Even if they say there into something say you know what it is even if it's a lie and try you're best hit me up if you'd like to talk more bro my Instagram is all I got so hope you have one if you wanna talk it's vox_populi_61

Those tits are fake as fuck, sadly.
Literally a vest of fake boobs made of plastic painted to match her skin tone.

There's only one way to treat a slut like this.

I could give it some thought. I'm not really into pics and stuff so I don't have an instagram. Thanks though I'll definitely try by making some small talk with people who sit by me.

Just find a few people who you're at least chill with and enjoy a few drinks with them, alcohol is really fucking great for killing anxiety, and it's a lot easier to hang with them while sober after you've gotten over your initial anxiety while drunk.

I know how you feel, went through something similar recently.
You could start online, maybe find some group for an interest you have so you can relate to people there and start building some confidence.
If you want to push yourself start talking to people at your school. Maybe about homework, how they did on a test, etc. Start small with stuff like that and try to make connections.
The main thing is not to act down all the time. Keep your chin up, look forward to what's ahead, and don't wallow in the past. It's not easy, I know this all too well, but you and I both have to learn to be happy on our own and make new friends.
It'll all start with a decision on your end though. You have to decide to push forward and stick with it, even when it gets rough. That is where it all will begin.
I hope my rambling provided some help.

Bro I'm 22 and I've done everything I can to maintain and keep friendships.
The only "friends" I have now are people I've known for a very long time that barely talk to me or give me the time of day.
I'll be honest, you fucked up by making her your sole purpose and reason to wanna extrovert yourself. You burn alot of bridges by blowing off friends because of pussy magic, coming from personal experience.
People are going to be shit either way. Girls and people in general. Good people are a dime a dozen and they usually end up showing their true colors.
To answer your initial question I do drugs all day long and play video games if I'm able to focus or not too depressed and that's about it. I hardly see anyone, since me and my last ex broke up. I blew people off because of her. And burned bridges since we broke up.
Tl;dr people suck either way. Do drugs or whatever you desire until you inevitably die.
Can I see more of your gf? Are her tits real?

There's the battlefield and cod series. I'm on a Diablo 3 binge myself that has built in chat. Depends what you play on I'm on a ps4. Haven't done pc gaming for a long time

I'm appreciating all the advice so far, p good. I'll try to take it slower at first with branching out but is there any backup topic you guys have when convo gets dry? I run out of things to say and bring up random shit I've heard of or saw recently but my now ex would seem so bored.
It's good to know a lot more people get over it so well. I want to feel like this, kind of just taking things as a learning experience. Right now just feels somewhat depressing still, I want to get over this part quicker somehow.

Want to play chess? :O

Oh fuck yeah I know that was wrong lol. I guess I was just insecure about her and made her my world so she wouldn't leave mine. Oh and that's not my girl it's just some random cosplayer. It's a boob vest like someone pointed out.

I would but I'm on pc sadly, haven't touched my ps4 in forever and I think I lost my controller lol. Not many things on it have interested me that are ps4 exclusives recently, you know?
Sure but I'm pretty bad. I barely remember a few things like the horse shit goes in an L

Music? A lot of people play video games, can try that. Talk to them about their majors, what made them want to go to school for that, simple stuff like that.
Getting over it will take time. I'm still not over what happened to me, but taking it one day at a time and (like you said) learning from it is all you can do. It'll hurt for a while, but you'll get stronger from it as long as you push forward.

Drugs and sleep