Florida Man Bitten by His Pit Bull After Telling Dog to Attack Police

>A man instructed his pit bull to attack police officers in Florida, but the pooch turned on him.

>Davis was with his pit bull and was carrying hair care products. He was told by cops to lay on the ground and he complied while hugging his dog.

>But after a few moments, he changed his mind and yelled at officers.

>“Y’all gonna have to kill us,” he said to police before running off with the animal.

>Davis was hit with a stun gun and fell to the ground.

>He got up and ran off and then let go of his dog before pointing at the officers and saying, “Kill’em boy, kill’em.”

>The dog instead attacked Davis, biting him in the buttocks and then attempted to bite his head. He ran into an apartment complex to hide, the police report said.

theepochtimes.com/n3/2073878-florida-man-bitten-by-his-pit-bull-after-telling-dog-to-attack-police/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=all&utm_term=3457&utm_campaign=regular-post

Fucking KEK!

Pitbull sides with police and attacks dindu owner. Maybe they arnt nigger tier dogs after all.

>hair care products

So even a nigger's best friend is his own worst enemy.

They are, this just happened to be funny.

Pit bulls are retarded as fuck.

That's the main reason they're so dangerous.

>it's real

LULZ

dogs have an uncontrollable hatred for the negro visage

What a good dog.

He wasnt hugging the dog he was holding it because he was unable to control it.
The nigger probably treated it like shit and it was like this is my chance and did what it had to do to escape.

Hope the officers gave him a treat and found him a nice home.

Why do people call Staffordshire bull terriers pit bulls?

PITBULL

GENOCIDE

WHEN

??

I really thought this was satire a la National Report.

I've known multiple dogs that just plain don't like black people. They growl at them. It's weird.

Literally all dogs hate niggers, even ones owned by niggers. I don't really know the reason for this but it's pretty much indisputable fact.

with the police chasing the negro the dog fell back on its instincts and naturally chased the nigger. just like his great grand-poochie did before him

good boy

Fucking niggers man

>"man"

It's a nigger.

The doge realized he could prove himself and finally be free from his nigger owner

ayy lmao

So, did the animal make it, or was it apprehended by the police? It's obviously dangerous and should be put in cage.

>>But after a few moments, he changed his mind and yelled at officers.
>>“Y’all gonna have to kill us,” he said to police before running off with the animal.

why are niggers like this

Africans trained almost 0 dog breeds, the evolution of dogs to aide humans is based on scent (pheromones), black people give off different ones so dogs would often see them as non-human.

Which is beautiful, really.

we need to genocide niggers and pitbulls

Pretty sure they'll have to euthanize it

at least my state will make america great again this november...

Easily the funniest thing I've read in years. Glad puppers lived at least for now

With the American legal system, it'll probably lawyer up and will be out running the streets in a few years.

Man's precious "best friend' has always been its worst enemy. No other animal but "bees" (hornets, wasps, bees, etc) and mosquitoes through pathogens have killed more humans.

I assume they got it. It was telling a dog to attack police so I assume he'll be caged for a while.

Man, even niggers are dressing like queers, now.

fucking KEK

What about the pitbull?

pitbulls are assholes of the dog world

they seriously need to be exterminated.

Maybe that is why the romans loved them so much and used them to ward of thieves.

I'd assume that it was because they were originally bred for dog fighting purposes so the "pit" would come from pit fighting.

BASED
A
S
E
D

pupper will be biting niggers in his heaven/their hell now ;_;

Dogs do not like being hugged. This dog probably had enough of his owners shit.

Because they're pit bulls by definition you fucking retard