Why do women like this album so much?

Why do women like this album so much?

because they have bad taste

because they have good taste

this is what you listen to while chilling and smoking weed with friends. try it some time

my favorite song is taste

Woman are always into the new trendy thing, ANCO has hit there expiration date.

Because its just accessible enough for them to tolerate it while being experimental enough to make them feel like they're a part of something indie and cool

so is every normie ever you weirdo

my favourite taste is song

>drugs
>friends

SPORT BRATHA

SPORT BRATHA

SPORT BRATHA

SPORT BRATHA

I want to have the internal radar that women have so when albums like these get pulled up to the mainstream ill listen to it alot with my friends and actually talk about the lyrics.

>women like this album
Do they?
I've never met a woman who liked that album. I've never met a man who liked that album either. Or, well, it's possible some of them liked that album, but it hasn't come up in conversation, so if they did in fact like that album I don't know about it. The only real life experience I've had with that album was I saw it inexplicably sitting behind the counter as if on display in the cafe of a contemporary art gallery in Manchester (it was an LP, not a CD). It wasn't being played in the cafe or anything, it was just sitting there behind the counter. I pointed it out to my friends who I was with at the time, but they shrugged and said they had never heard of it. It's not that big of a deal really, it's a popular album after all.

It's actually

SAPORCHA BRUTHAH

SAPORCHA BRUTHAH

SAPORCHA BRUTHAH

SPORCH

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATT

>SPORCH

fucking lol

its definitely both though I'm pretty sure its Avey singing it in the background

They're saying 2 things. They're saying Brother Sport and Support your brother. The song is dedicated to either Noah or David's brother who was playing some kind of sport and doubting himself.

literally who
have never met a woman who has even heard of anco

>why do artfag chicks like artfag music

Idk I was just going off of this.

You can hear it both ways and it'll be the same lyrics.

>on Sup Forums
>friends

This

AnCo is essential artfag-core.

AM I REALLY ALL THE THINGS THAT ARE OUTSIDE OF ME?

Why can't you get laid?

All they really want is some adobe slabs

>friends