Proven ways to be happier without using meds?

Proven ways to be happier without using meds?

Working out
Socialize

Old school runescape + weed

>socialize
Friendly reminder that the question was asked by a Sup Forumstard.

connecting with people

it's insanely difficult nowadays with social media, smartphones, and tinder/craigslist.

which is why it was recommended

>weed
should this not count as a medication?

Dxm + nitrous

Exercise, considering sex as a thing you do with a partner you love, not hookups or your hand, and socializing more.

I'm literally posting this from the psychiatric ward with
>F33.2 Re-occuring depressions, currently severe episode, no psychotic symptoms
And my therapist/psychologist said "you seem to evened out and happy for a therapy", and those are the only things I changed.
I didn't fall for the nofap meme though, I just had the luck to meet someone I truly love, which woke up the need in me to be a person she can look up to, and somehow, my subconscious made me drop jerking off or getting hookups.

Oldest trick in the book - alcohol

Watch Bob Ross paint

Weed can be a double edged sword. It may make you feel happy and carefree or downright miserable.

> exercise
> outdoor activity
> vitamin d- sunlight
> time with good positive people
> playing with animals
> keeping your home environment clean and orderly
> a day spent in bed chilling
> staying away from junk food and alcohol
> going to a cafe, passing the time with a good book
> playing/learning a musical instrument
> avoiding all social media

I got heaps more but that's a starter for you

The sweet release of death.

Bob was the Boss

Clean your room

Stay away from drugs, maintain a routine, get regular sleep pattern and eat well

Fresh air and trees. Being outside in general. Vitamin D is essential for well-being

Drugs make a shit situation better

I miss playing RuneScape

Post that picture in a "beautiful pussy" thread untill you kill yourself because you made only yourself laugh
>I'll admit I nose breathed tho

Memes

not being a edgy emo teenager on Sup Forums

I've never smoked weed and been "miserable" lmao

choosing happiness ... happines is a state of content ... peace is living in the moment

wanting is suffering.

Read "Turning the Mind into an ally" a budhist book for westerners. I dont practice as I have trouble sitting still for meditation but you can still understand and be aware of the concepts of controlling ones emotions and see when you are instead being controlled by them.

Basically you learn to stop controlling the outside world and as such the world stops having the power to control you.

The man that wants is the man that can be bought. I want nothing. I do not pulled away from myself with pussy , money, or power. No jealousy no judgement. Just being.

osrs events cure anything tbh

I can recommend this.

my happyness increased alot when i dropped all social media.
Not sure if "twitter" is one, i use it for work and to keep track of some projects i liked but never debate.
i also use whatsapp, would like to drop it but alot of ppl i'd like to stay in touch with have it.

i started eating healthier, always was working out, got a new job.

i wish i was a better reader, would make me more intresting but ehhh, you know.

It's a process, but ever since i dropped social media i'm done with comparing my life with others. You stop craving attention of ppl you barely talk to anyway and give back meaning to ppl you really admire and really want to stay in touch with.

i'll guess finding a girl now is the next step.

challenge your world views, question them, see some museums, read some magazines or pursue a hobby.

>guess finding a girl now is the next step.
Good luck with that one mate.

>Turning the Mind into an ally
sure why not
im not doing anything better

>implying he won't become a /fit/ bro and socialize with the other autist who believe that becoming a chad will fix their social problems...

i think it implies that the majority on /b do not like the typical social experience and simply stating "socialize" is kind of naive.

You should be more specific with a particular type of socializing. Like "find a hobby and find people to do it with" or "become part of a charity" . The mundane simple socializing is not something I think most want to do here. We are bored with that vain shit. We like interesting ideas thats why were are posting on /b instead of normiee shit like facebook.