Any dentists here? What are the black spots/stripes on the teeth?

Any dentists here? What are the black spots/stripes on the teeth?

literally cancer R.I.P

Thought so

could be stains or pits (not a problem)

possible cavities but a dentist has to see how soft the spots are and how deep they have gotten

>Sup Forums
>dentist

get your shits together

Can I see a pic of your gums?

Cavities.

Cum stains

Tooth decay caused by tartar my friend.

You should see a dental hygenist 6 monthly, yearly if you floss and are good at cleaning your teeth, which most people arnt.

You should also see your dentist yearly.

Fuck knows how much that costs in America though your health system is all up the fuck.

you're turning into a nig nog, stop listening to rap music

Carries; small cavities or parts of your teeth that are weak and rotting. Use fluoridated products like fluoride mouthwashes, floss, and see a dentist.

if you can't brush it off, it's tooth decay. go to a dentist.

hemmerhoids

jewluminati shill

Not a dentist but that looks like deep cavities (had similar). Check a dentist. You will get lots of fillings. Also, brush, floss and buy interdental brushes on top of that.

Please see a dentist asap. It's urgent.

Also, the last teeth on every side are already milky. Cavities at a more advanced stage.

Oh shit I should then. Couldn't it just be arresred decay-decay that used to be active but has healed at some point?

Could or could not be. Usually after cavities get deeper inside, they will eventually split it open as indicated in the cracks. You will want the dentist to locally numb the teeth with a syringe. Then drill and fill happens. If cavities are too far advanced and you want to keep the tooth, root canal removal is an option. Use interdental brushes when cleaning. Biggest change. Also check your dentist. And after that regularly every 3 mo. Imperative. Also get professional cleaning twice a year. Stay healthy. Sugar fucks you up. Learned it myself the hard way. Grab your telly and call now.

Ok thanks, called already. I've never been a fan of sugar but I love coffee- I suppose it could do some damage. Then again I drink a lot of water regularly. Hopefully it's just stains or inactive decay

This isn't cavities, I have a few of those too and have been to more than one dentist so far and none of them ever said that there is a problem
Info clanfield

Im no professional dentist but i went to HS for dental Assisting and know a lot about dentistry. Those are likely cavities. If they don't hurt really badly or aren't sensitive then they probably haven't hit the dentin or the root yet which is good. Also, it looks like you don't have sealants which means a ton of bacteria could get in those deep fissures in the molars and accelerate cavity growth.

Alright, thanks a lot, I'm going to the dentist on Monday. Would've never guessed I'd get useful information here

don't worry, it's not all bad. when your pituitary dies you'll look 12 forever. :^)

Serious question... I did a horrible research chemical when I was 17, and I still look 17 five years later. Related?

Penis spots. It's where jizz has interacted with your estrogen therapy.

Does it hurt when you chew on them?

if not it is 95% just pigment stains.
I have shitton of them from drinking tea and coffee and not brushing my teeth afterwards

Not at all, noticed them today while brushing

and are they this black or rather dark-brown

Can't really tell because they're barely visible. Haven't had problems before.

yeah I guess it's just that. you'll have to go to a professional if you want to get rid of them though