Diagnose me

Diagnose me.

U r faggot.

looks yummy...would love to nibble on that toenail while watching the big bang theory....

Post pic of whole foot.
Looks like an infected hangnail, but we Need more info.

(You)
Diagnoses: retardation, faggotry

Cut it out.

That appears to be a puss filled sack. There's jaundice of the nail.
The nail is brittle and jaundiced because of a vitamin deficiency?
Nail shatters when op stubs his toe
Exposed inner toe gets infected because op is a faggot and doesn't wash feet. More pics means more certainty

Diabetus

I am a doctor and I can diagnose you have aids, sorry op amputation is the only option

It could be necrosis caused by diabetes

If necrosis, amputation is unironically the treatment

Fellow medic i assume?
But yea, looks damaged and infected afterward, could also be a superficial bacterial infection after an untreated ingrown nail or fungus.
GIVE MORE PICS!

Get some toe fungus cream yuh idiot.

No. I literally ate it. I mutilated my finger by biting it like an animal. My hands are already destroyed by this addiction so I have to resort to my toes.
I -sort of accidentally- ended up pulling all nail out, and it got infected.

You need psichological help for your ocd.

Looks like a case of some fuckin disgusting bullshit op

I don't know how I can get help.
I have been with psychologists in the past, but I always felt like they were bullshitting me.
And for some reason, when I have talked to them, I tended to instinctively attribute my mental issues to specific temporal circumstances, which probably made me look like a whiner instead of an unstable freak.

I am permanently paranoid and depressed. Don't know what to do any more.
Sum that to social awkwardness

I'm not a medic yet, but I'll be enlisting as a corpsman in the navy in a couple months because I just turned 18. I wanna be a medic with attached to a Marine squad.

>No. I literally ate it
Jesus Christ OP. That explains the damage to the nail. If your other nails are kinda yellowish then try a vitamin supplement but that's mostly unrelated to the infection.

The mouth is actually the most disease ridden part of the body. It's always warm, moist and there's usually food there a couple times a day. Bacteria love it.

Immediately seek a doctor and antibiotics
In the future, rinse your exposed wounds with tap water, wash surrounding skin with a antiseptic and then bandage/cover with a clean wash cloth/wear clean socks

You've got an owie, op.

looks like you have a fungus OP gotta get meds for it.

OP has footandmouth disease

I second this professional diagnosis
>have been with psychologists in the past, but I always felt like they were bullshitting me.
>And for some reason, when I have talked to them, I tended to instinctively attribute my mental issues to specific temporal circumstances, which probably made me look like a whiner instead of an unstable freak.
>I am permanently paranoid and depressed. Don't know what to do any more.
>Sum that to social awkwardness
You're too biased about yourself to get an accurate diagnosis from yourself. Psychologists do bullshit you, it's called professionalism. They might've wanted to call you a pussy for just bitching at them. In the future, talk about why you're seeking help. I.E you need help not biting your toes off.
Paranoia And depression are both a typical reaction to social isolation. Unironically make more friends and you'll get better.

Also the reason your nail slid off when you bit it was because you are probably suffering from a vitamin deficiency. Take multivitamins. Also, antibiotics will make your infection go away. (A doctor would also cut open the puss filled sack to let the puss out, but that's unnecessary)