What's your favorite kind of pizza Sup Forums and from where? Mine's pepperoni and sausage from Papa Johns

What's your favorite kind of pizza Sup Forums and from where? Mine's pepperoni and sausage from Papa Johns.
>inb4 lel "Cheese Pizza" CP XD

Stuffed Crust Meat Lovers from Pizza Hut. It's normally so damn expensive though, so I normally settle for 4 meat Tombstone pizzas instead.

Domino's Florentine, shame they stopped doing it.

Sam's Choice Thin Crust Hawaiian Style Pizza from walmart

Mine is the "4 cheeses pizza". It's fucking good.

There's this little pizza joint by my aunt's, I forget the name, a good old cheese and pepperoni on the crispiest thinnest crust from them is godlike .

Honestly user, that looks depressing.

>A Portofino, which where I live is Bacon/Ham, Mushroom and Prawns.
>Wherever makes a decent one

Pepperoni and pineapple

lel "Cheese Pizza" CP XD

not quite a "pizza" but theres a local place called Cybelles that has the greatest calzone ive ever tried

Ugh, and now I miss the Pzones Pizza Hut used to have. Those were so good...

It's really good I swear

I'm a pretty big fan of bacon and artichoke, but a Hawaiian style isn't bad from time to time.

Holy shit I forgot all about the Pzone's. I actually ate one in 2015, they were still in Oklahoma!

goddamnit, now that you mentioned them I'm remembering those and how great they were too. I lived next to one that still made them for a couple years after they were officially gone if you asked. that was nice

I guess sometimes they'll keep things local and continue them under certain circumstances, I hear rumors theres still 1 mcdonalds in the US that makes pizza

I forgot all about them until the calzone comment. Now I'm sad and hungry.

napolitana
/thread

HELLO? PAPA JOHN'S? CAN I GET A PEPPERONI PIZZA WITH THE PEPPERONIS ARRANGED INTO A SWASTIKA PLEASE?

I just looked up what that is, nice

Kebab meat, ground spicy beef, garlic sausage, fried onions, mushrooms fresh Tomatoes all laid on a Base of bbq sauce with double cheese.

u both are trash

Underrated posts

my fav is red pepper and sausages named contadina at the local pizzeria, btw italian user here and you all deserve to die

no cheese, no meat, no vegetals.

y do we deserve to die, cus shitty pizza choices?

Jus normal ass meat lovers i cant afford that fancy shit

sure, maybe not all of you have shitty tastes but mostly i see sheit

i like 6 cheese, pepperoni, sausage, peppers, and onions

real italian user here, if you eat your pizza with anything other than cheese/tomatoes/garlic your blood needs to be drained in a gutter.

Oh I bet you're a meat lover, user

For me it's Bang's, the original east coast club sandwich

y, whats wrong with fucking meat or onions on a pizza you cuck

no u not italian you just a taliban testa di cazzo reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

tuna-jalapeno pizza. try it