Is it true that Brazil is USA of Latin America and all other latinos try to be more like Brazil?

Is it true that Brazil is USA of Latin America and all other latinos try to be more like Brazil?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/frances-military-is-all-over-africa-2015-1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nope

No, but the USA is the Brazil of North America.

do you wish you were born in Brazil instead?

That's what some Brazilians tell themselves unironically

Racially they are but nobody tries to copy them

seems so and argentina is canada

>brazil is the famous one, everyone knows them
>big military and shiet
>shitloads of niggers, drugs and crime

>argentina is the irrelevant one that no one cares about, but its actually superior in every single way

>all other latinos try to be more like Brazil?
you were going right until there
Brazil is a multicultural states union like USA, glued with spit and tyranny
but is brazilian culture influential to others? lol no
Brazil's civilization gives the rest of us its humongous back. all the coastal cities are pointing to their brothers in Africa

Nah mate Chile is the Canada of South America. Argentina isn't nice enough to be Canada

I actually wish we had a closer relationship with Angola and Mozambique, that would help us a lot.

Matter of fact, some people in Angola tried to join Brazil when we separated ourselves from Portugal.

>After Brazilian independence in 1822, there was a desire among some communities in Luanda and Benguela to also declare independence from Portugal and form a confederacy with Brazil. These plans ultimately failed due to diplomatic pressure from Great Britain who did not want to see the creation of a new south Atlantic empire, and stronger political lobbying on part of Angolans who were aligned with Lisbon. In addition, one of the stipulations of Brazil's independence from Portugal was a clause that Brazil would promise not to accept direct control over any Luso-African territories.[2]

Only Argentina Paraguay and Uruguay share a populated border with Brazil. Colombia or Peru border the Amazon forest.

>Only Argentina Paraguay and Uruguay

And both of them should be Portuguese-speaking Brazilian states. At least we're slowly colonizing Paraguay. 15% of their population is already Brazilian.

>utterly irrelevant nigger cunts would help us a lot
what did he meme by this
It would just be another handicap if anything.

Do you think Portugal fought a war to maintain them just for fun? We could profit a lot from them.

Also:
businessinsider.com/frances-military-is-all-over-africa-2015-1

Only a shortheaded retard doesn't see the potential of Africa. We should get some piece before the Chinese get everything.

Does Latin America like English speaking Sunburn-American refugees?

>Is it true that Brazil is USA of Latin America

you mean a corrupt shithole full of niggers?
then yes
>and all other latinos try to be more like Brazil?
>try to be more like Brazil?
uhh it's the other way around babe

Not really, but they do care about us a lot more than we care about them.

>corrupt shithole full of niggers
DELET

no, we will make fun of your accent and stab you and steal your backpack

the warnings were already submitted.-

>that feel when your distant neighbors hate you

How do we make the New World great again?

>How do we make the New World great again

killing all the whit*ys

>Colonizing Uruguay

*blocks your path*

stop being suicidal

I said Paraguay my dyslexic brotho.

>Is it true that Brazil is USA of Latin America
zi
>all other latinos try to be more like Brazil?
no

i need you to move faster i want to live in Paraguay but with Brazilians as neighbors.
Better looking and Portuguese speaking people instead of gurani mestizos

I was looking to move to a town on the border idk where there is on that is actually populated i found some that are apparently majority br but they are too small for me

>i want to live in Paraguay but with Brazilians as neighbors. Better looking and Portuguese speaking people instead of gurani mestizos
well, i've got good news and bad news for you