Give me an honest brutal rating

give me an honest brutal rating...

strong 7

Do you have a dick?

Too much make-up.

back to the coffin, ghoul

this

sand blast about 3/4 of that makeup off and then youd probably be pretty cute

not that i think im a 10, at all, but what makes me not a 10, or what changes would have to be made to make me a ten in your opinion...

Whats wrong with your upper lip? Would assfuck you all night tho.

All around 7.5/10

Post bobs and vagene

>Bitch lasagna

Would fuck even if you had a dick

loose most of the makeup and well go from there.

Agreed. The natural look is more appealing to me. Good bone structure though, and nice hair.

what do u mean whats wrong with my upper lip?!?!?!? ): whats wrong with it....

7/10 need to see more

this

Second this, actually though you're hot enough to fuck what are you worried about it for?

this is an old pic but all i have on my computer rn of me w no make up

what makes me not a 10

id call that a solid 7.65

8/10 would fuck her face but need to see her body

You aren't naked in any of these photos

Maybe it's the light. It looks like it's a straigth line. Weird somehow.

Lets see them titties or your ass

with makeup 6/10
face without makeup 8/10

you arent winona ryder in the 90s.

kys yourself

Tits/Dick and timestamp or gtfo

girl, if you ask opinions about yourself on Sup Forums then you should stop worrying about your look and start questioning you mental health

i only have videos of my body really so heres a screenshot

Would do twice with the same hard on

The piercings are retarded. This isn't 1988, you're not making any kind of a statement, it just makes your face look worse.

solid 7, although dont look like such a miserable sod and it would probably go up.

another no makeup

you are awesome 9/10

looks god

Nice hips, you're obviously not gonna post any nudes you fucking prude but I bet you have a nice ass too. Now get the fuck out

Still this

Shit change my mind she is a very very strong 6.5

lets see that booty yo
that angle isnt the best, but still pretty cute

better pic like before, had to change to a 9/10

what makes me not a 10 i keep asking, like be critical. you wont hurt my feelings

Did you take all these pictures after being beaten by your stepdad? Or are you just cute?

you dont need to be a ten to be fukin hot yo. it aint as simple as a 10 number rating system. its difficult to look at a human objectively.

lollz my stepdad doesnt beat me.. anymore

Took far too long for a tits or gtfo comment.. Jesus this site is a shit show now

Are you really so insecure and place all your value in how you look so much that you have to post this exact thread every week? landwhale/10

well what makes me not a 10

well now you just admitted to spending literally all your time on Sup Forums.... no life loser/10

FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP RATING THIS BITCH LIKE YOU ARE ON /SOC AND FUCK OUT FROM /B NO TITS NO TIMESTAMP STILL REPLYING YOU WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH A CRAWLING ASS-CANCER WHICH WILL DESTROY YOUR INNER GUTS FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TRAP / 1000

this

better than a cut my arms because daddy didnt love me bitch

the fact that youre so caught up in a 10 level rating system. i have to get to know you, see how good the booty looks, the whole 9 yards.

>also a dick would add like 3 points

Finally a non-gay person.

Saging the shit out of this until tits timestamp feets and whatever not appears, also until that point you're fuckin obnoxiously ugly as fuck and deserve death, OP

hard 7

Why make these threads every minute? Why push a cuckold narrative?

You're the same people that make "girlfriend/wife/ex" threads with fake girlfriends, as well as the cock tribute threads and "pics you're not supposed to share" threads. Also, people say you're a team of people in a discord channel.

you have a nice looking face but this also probably too fat.

Gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay

well shit, right there you actually look pretty damned good. Although try a smile if you want a good rating, everyone looks better with a smile.

OP makes these threads constantly, she is an exceptionally insecure, shallow person. She also cuts herself or used to cut herself and leaves the thread every time I mention the fact that she has daddy issues.
Sometimes she makes threads saying she is a less good looking chick and posting pictures of herself, asking why her (the imaginary ugly chick) boyfriend left her for OP, just fishing for comments like "because she is hotter than you"

Loser gay shit freakshow

to be a 10 we have to see body, and body has to be tight and curvaceous. Nice tight round ass, skinny waist, firm plump tits, legs that go up for days. Since 10 is the top there are very few people who reach it.

Ask tits and timestamp, nobody gives a shit, THE RULES WILL BE APPLIED

Not smiling, not naked, not cooking, didn't bring beer and being bothered about looking perfect is what makes you not a ten.

you get -3 for being an attention seeking whore

not even trollin, I have no respect for women like you

8/bat shit crazy

Looks, 8/10.

could go up or down depending on your personality. I'd hang.

Gay loser faggot no replies until those tits flip out I'll fuckin demolish this shitstain thread

You know the rules

This. Stupid faggots should have been telling this cunt "tits or gtfo" from the start. Stupid fucking newfags.

Take that metal shit out of your face, do away with the goth eyeliner and quit with the whole emo thing, smile a bit and you'd be a solid 7. Maybe an 8 or a 9 with well applied makeup.

Smile, don't be such a sour cunt.

Lol I'd rather see your pathetic attempt to "demolish" this thread than her tiny attention seeking tits tbh

Go right ahead mate "demolish" this thread, we're all watching.

Farrkk 6... maybe 6.5
8 with makeup

This.

6/10 and without make up you're a 4/10 i guess

You have ruined yourself by putting all that metal shit in your face. And you know it.

0/0 seeing how you can't be yourself. You want to be someone else

6/10 with makeup, 8/10 with no makeup

it's your goddamn lipstick application, rid of it

>Bullring through the nose.
>Like livestock.

Had potential, 4/10 now. Attention seeking whore with mental issues confirmed.

I swear blokes in Sup Forums are so desperate for pussy that you'll bump up a solid 5 to a 9/10

They DESERVE to be so much desperate for pussy until this attitude changes fuckin newfags I cant believe how much this bunghole derailed into being the worst attention seeker prostitution hub it became

Saging until timestamp

Remove that nose piercing and maybe 7/10

guirl be mine

meh i'd fuck you for a dollar

And remove piercing from tongue too.

Give me your kik and I will message you

Well that was short-lived... Thought he would at least do something.

Well you are atractive. Drop the eyeliner and the dark setting. Sunshine and a bright top for you would do wonders. I don't do x out of 10. But I would totally fuck your brains out. Your lips are quite puffy too which is something I like.

my kik is goddessnikax

Cursed ultrafaggot ponylover, you're the reason why this board sucks homeless balls right now.
This useless bitch, assuming it's not bait since there's no timestamp, came here to have an ego refill and u miserable floppy dicks gave her exactly what she wanted, proving you are not even worth the price of the bullet which will hopefully end your life soon by your own hand.

Die, you miserable fedora cunt. Die in a bonfire while your friends keep drinking.

time stamp!!!!! duh

Faggot/10. You're OP, deal with it.

The girl, however, is quite beautiful, but would look better if she smiled.

How's this girl?

fuckkk that's a solid 10
name?

You have a "pear-shaped" body, meaning nice hips, but you're going to have to count calories the rest of your life, or you'll go to fat. Less is more with makeup, stay with less. Lose the body jewelry, it's passe -- everyone and their mother has that shit. You're literate and at least have a decent attitude here, but who knows what you're like in person, once you drop the facade. Work on what you can there. Otherwise, I like your lips, they'd look good around my cock and I'd make you call me daddy when I come.

id fuck her upside down.

1/10

She isn't naked.

Messaged

Ghada