I'm a pussy ass bitch

I'm a pussy ass bitch.
I like a girl that I work with and I think she likes me too but I've never asked her out. I don't think I'm really that interesting of a person and I kinda hate myself so yeah..

COOL

CHINA.

Beta Cuck your are!
I Smoke blunts, I also fry on shrooms, some weeks even smoke DMT, sell LSD and fuck hoe's every weekend and I'm only 17! If I met you in real life I'd fuck your stupid little face up for being the low feminint human being you are.

Little bitch! Fuck You OP!

I fucking hate little bitches like you on \b\ your a beta cuckhold motherfucker I should fuck your ass up I hate you fucking kill yourself you gay nig nog motherfuck I HATE YOUR FUCKING GUTS! FUCK YOU!!!!

Cant even ask a girl out?!?!? Fucking despicable piece of shit, I literally wanna murder you because of who you are!! You don't deserve to have the privilege to use the pepe meme for your post. I should cut your Fucking neck off for your bitch ass lesson!!! Teach you to be a Fucking man!

user, what are you doing?

I do tabs you punk Bitch!!! Look at my bedroom you human piece of shit I'm the king of life compared to you! You should live stream your own suicide you little bitch! Actually give me your address so I can Google your house and come beat your Fucking ass because I don't mind a 12 hour drive to come stomp your teeth in Fucking homo bitch loser ass beta Cuck boy!!!! Fuck you kid kill yourself and take your life!!

ITT: mental illness

Bro just look at OP you can't tell me this faggot doesn't deserve to be criticized for being the low life piece of shit beta he is.

Ok honestly i can kinda see where this guy is coming from hes kinda making Sup Forums look bad like Sup Forums is for losers
And to that guy
bro you should chill out like stop being like complete cancer your making us look like mental retarded psychopaths

Bitches aren't worth the trouble. Also, sex is way overrated. I feel blessed for my neet life.

I've lived the NEET life and it's shit.

Enjoy your ban faggot.

>It's the shit*
Fix'd it

Oh, you need to quit talking shit over the internet and get some English lessons, you fucking disgrace.

What did you say fuck you bruh i was defending you somewhat you retard!

Woah, calm your tits there faggot!

You were what? Are you a literal kid?

Your guy talking about LSD Right or am i just being retarded right now??

What country are you in?

Also, am not that faggot kid bragging shit.

I live in America im just really super stoned right now im sorry im a stoned fuck i should just go to bed huh