Im in San Francisco right now. Why the fuck is it so hard to find a smooth femboy or trap or trans girl to fuck

Im in San Francisco right now. Why the fuck is it so hard to find a smooth femboy or trap or trans girl to fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270
archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
archiveofourown.org/works/12323790
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

try grindr

There are some of us about

kys

>trap or trans

Fuck off of Sup Forums already. Just get out. Fuck all the faggot threads on Sup Forums.

Thats for gays

Fucking where?

Lol someones a little booty tickled

Millions of people in the bay area. Like 10 of what im looking for on grindr within a 20-30 mile radius. Wtf there has to be way more than that, am i not looking in the right place?

Is it though?

...yes.

perfect for this gaylord that wants to fuck another dude

Because mentally ill crossdressers make up less than 0.5% of the population and of those a large number commit suicide.

not everyone is a degenerate faggot like you op

>wants to suck dick/take it in the ass
>im not gay guys

Good point. I just figured san
Francisco was known for its gay cimmunity and that it would have alot more variety. Apparently not.

Any other good hookup apps or sites besides grindr.

Wow i just noticed, everybody is so distracted by the gay shit they didnt notice its legitimately a get thread

Scruff, better with the ads, but not any better for what op is looking for.

So blues drop at 293 when I am at 304 light. They somehow magically jump to 300 when I hit 305?

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790

Do Craigslist or something dumbass. Or, yknow, you could go out and look for yourself? You're probably some real creepy old dude or fuckin gross though and that's why you wanna use an app to lure people in.