You've time-traveled back to the year 2001, September 4th. How do you, an ordinary person...

You've time-traveled back to the year 2001, September 4th. How do you, an ordinary person, stop 9/11 from happening in 1 week?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RAAztWC5sT8
youtube.com/watch?v=SYslEzHbpus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tell them that the gov't will attempt to destroy landmarks to foment a war for oil.
Sit back and watch conspiracy theorists eat that shit.

What do you mean stop? It was best happening day of my youth,
This time i would be ready to see the first plane to hit. Also popcorn and beer.

If I really wanted to stop it, I couldn't. I wouldn't be able to get to America. If I were actually in New York, then I guess I'd get a friend and start fires in each of the buildings to triggers an evacuation. Doing the same for the pentagon would be significantly harder. I guess we'd also have to start a fire in building 7, too.

I'd be 6 as well, so I wouldn't get prison time for setting buildings on fire.

Thanks a lot Muhammed...

With the Muslim takeover of Finland I can't say I'm surprised to see this response.

Kill the hijackers before they even get to the airports. They were all Saudi virgin faggots. I could defeat them easily even without my katana.

9/11 was important and the downfall of muslims, this is the attack that we will always remember as we go back and slaughter the muslim rat infestation. if 9/11 never happened, how would we justify exterminating the vermin before they completely took over? I hope for our sakes something like this happens again soon, as cruel as it sounds it would save lives in the long run.

Inform Donald Trump. Bush is impeached. Trump runs early in 2004 and wins for the next 8 years. No Obama.

I'll go to New Jersey and watch the event on someone's roof top

HARAM

I hijack a plane and fly it into mecca or something.

This is the universal best case scenario

I believe in you bro..

Damn son, did you write the Project for the New American Century? That's Bush levels of cold.

why do these faggots always try to swag out as much as possible except for their fucking shoes?

Post on internet forums asking people to screenshot my post

Comfort > Style

Not that I'm all into fashion or anything, but they also don't invest in good pants or accessories like sunglasses.
They mostly just focus on shirts and jackets, and even then, it's usually bottom dollar cheap imitation shit anyway.
I bet he picked up those glasses in a gas station.

I agree but fuck at least get black sneakers. At least this dude matched his scarf with his crocs.

Noo, guys, you misunderstood. It was great happening, so exciting, i thought that USA was being attacked and world war 3 was gonna come.

Well, not soon after USA- IRAQ war came and it was glorious.

You know, im one of those fat doomtards, who barely go outside, even when i was younger.

I would been happy if it happened to Saudi arabia on to burj kalifa building or whatever.

I dont hate USA, i hate everyone equally.

I don't think sneakers are the first problem these people need to fix in their lives.

>be 11 years old
>watch twin towers fall and see video of muslims cheering
>mad as fuck
>8 years later in Afghanistan
>Sand nigger firing a PKM
>put red chevron on black silhouette, pull trigger half a dozen times
>think about 9/11, no mercy

comfy memory

Call a bomb thread on the twin towers nonstop over payphones

Once the planes crash and there are no casualties, people just shrug it off and the support for invasion ceases. Bush gets no blank check, the US economy collapses once Saddam gets his plan through with the currenccy switch USD>EUR.

America's economy is now shit and the Arab nations get rich enough to start forming Eurabia and get into war with russia.

Mass mailing and calls to every media station in the country warning them of the attack on 9/11

Calling in radio shows, etc, saying the same thing.

Leaving posts on MySpace and other now dead social media pages

Calling the airlines the morning of the attack and phoning in bomb threats on the planes involved in the attack.

>stopping 9/11
>not luring in even more victims

kek good point

I wouldn't. My life changed because of 9/11. Because of those towers falling I joined the Army. I ended up in Iraq, and then ended up with a fucked up brain. I now live off of 100% VA compensation, which is $2900 a month. I don't want to give that up, and neither would any of y'all.

combat was fun as fuck all you whiners embarrass me

reading that gave me a warboner

gas the jews

Strap a bomb to myself the day of and tell the people at the front desk both buildings are completely loaded with explosives. Buildings are still probably hit by the planes but at least people can escape alive.

Not sure if that would actually change anything though.

Why would anyone wanna stop that glorious day
I would get few high quality cameras, shoot the whole thing with various views and sell the videos for thousands to each news channel

>call in a bomb threat for september 11th on the 10th. Tell them the bomb was planted already and is hidden.
>post posters everywhere saying how the government will crash in 2 planes into the wtc on 9/11 and invade Iraq

I would call the hotel where seth macfarland overslept and make sure he made his flight.

thank you

are bhai tereko aur kuch pasand nahi he kya?
jo me use karta hu tu wahi copy karta rehta he?

you wouldn't because the government would stop you just like they stopped Lt. Anthony Schaeffer and Sibel Edmonds and all the intelligence reports and NORAD that just let it happen. it was an inside job. jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

Fly planes into the WTC and Pentagon before 9/11 can happen.

I wouldn't. Inshallah.

>Finland
>Fat
Disgraceful to Chinese desu mongol

I let it happen, nobody would believe me anyway, and when they find out i was right they are gonna do CIA-tier shit to me, which i would rather not have happen

I call it in the day before. It's up to the govt then to either evac the buildings and have its fighter jets on the ready or to ignore me and go ahead with the plan. Depending on their reaction it becomes obvious whether it was an inside job and therefore necessary for the well-being of the US as a whole or a simple case of incompetence.

>No fanily goy
>No ted!
Those shows are the only reason I love American culture

Create Sup Forums and post it on Sup Forums

>swag out

>thrift store jeans
>pajama belt (most dishonorabu part imo)
>shitty tank top
>leather jacket of indeterminate quality
>cheap sunglasses

I think the shoes are the "swaggiest" part of his outfit desu

i would spam every news channel, twitter, facebook, the whole internet with "israel will attack the usa" 1 hour before it happened.
everybody will think i had insider informations and hopefully lots of people will believe me. i will get assassinated a day later but i don't care. everybody will blame the jews.

Maine kab copy kiya

Trump would stop it.

kuch aur pasand nahi he kya?

me raat ko larki post kar raha tha usko bhi copy kar raha tha?

kya bhai dikkat kya he?

Kaunsi ladki ki baat kar raha hai ?

poo

I don't. I invest in stocks I know will profit. Get rich, don't care.

the only way to prevent 9/11 is to do it on 9/10.

are bhai me bas ye keh raha hu ki jo me use karta hu same wahi pic same wahi naam ke saath use karna zaroori he kya?

itni cheeze he koi bhi ek pakad le

baad me mere piche jyada log pad jaate he yaha pe

Kaun piche pad jata hai, kisi ko kya pata

Send an user email to NY times detailing the whole thing.

Hope they can escalate it without the Gov. dropping a hammer on the 17yr old me.

are bc, inko lagta he ki hum ek hi bande he.

ek saath 7-8 log piche pad jaate he, behesbaaji karna mushkil ho jaata he

Get as much coverage of me spreading the quote "jet fuel can't melt steel beams"

I remember that day well. I was ready for ww3 and it didn't happen.

>In class
>Looking at newspaper with pictures of people jumping out of building
>Excitement gets the better of me
>Normies start whining to teacher
>"Ms, user is laughing at the pictures!"
>"Ms, user thinks it's funny"

How you gonna do that in 1 week?

I need the best 9/11 conspiracy theory video pls

I'd buy some Google and Apple stocks instead.

I would go up to the 20th floor and on each window, would tape a piece of paper with one letter per window.

"J E T F U E L C A N T M E L T S T E E L B E A M S"

youtu.be/RAAztWC5sT8

oy vey goyim

Order an assassination on George Soros.

I wouldn't bother since the following would probably happen.

1) You're laughed at, ignored and called crazy.
2) You're arrested, interrogated, then called crazy.
3) You're laughed at, ignored and called crazy, then after it actually happens you're arrested, interrogated, tortured and locked up for life.

Theres no way i would be able to stop it from happening. I think i'd gather into a small leaflet useful informations about what to do when t does hit, maybe map of fire exits int he building, what to do in fire etc. Hand out respirators at the door, anything that might limit death in the building after it hits.

>implying that I'd stop 9/11 from happening

I'd fucking go full splurge mode on my own life you fucking twat.

Go in and photo as much of the nano-thermite on the lift shafts as possible

I wont do shit I will live from sport bets I know the winners of La liga, premier and Serie A. Worldcups, eurocups, F1 tennis.

Fuck you I will avoid changing anything.

Have Iran leak that they've gotten the bomb so that we get them instead

There's not much I could have done to stop it since the US government wanted it to happen. They were tracking the hijackers the whole time they were in the states and the intelligence agencies just let them go through with it. Coincidentally there were hundreds of mossad spies in the US at the time.

you jackass. lighting fires wouldn't stop anything. fire is what brought the buildings down.

Predict it down to the second and profit like a motherfucker.

find some rich qt who works there

save her

marry her

be set for life

>dress as a wizard
>go in front of wtc
>get a camerman
>wait for the perfect time
>"With magic words ALLAHU AKBAR I'll the two towers disappear"
>claim I did it and not Bush or alqaida
>tin foil heads al over the world would believe I'm a real wizard
> get send to g bay

totally worth it

A few days prior to 9/11 call up American Airlines and United. Say that you have inside information about a possible hijack plot. Name the specific flights (11, 175, 93, 77) and well as a couple others. Say its going to be done by a bunch of Arab/Sandnigger looking fellas.

And to help add to that, walk into LAX or JFK on September 10th at 10pm screaming "allah snackbar" and say that you have a bomb strapped to you. FAA will shit their pants and actually take your previously called in "insider information" about the hijacking seriously and might ground all planes until further investigation. At least the ones you called it about.

Mission success

I wouldnt stop it but would make Seth Mcfarlane catch his flight

>Send names of hijackers to authorities
>Hijackers are arrested and sent back to Saudi Arabia
>Liberal media writes hundreds of articles about racism
>They return next year to get apologized to and hijack the planes
>"9/11 2002 was caused by discrimination of minorities"

Why contain it?

>How do you, an ordinary person, stop 9/11 from happening in 1 week?

Since I can't do anything to stop it, I'd go to England and make a 'ridiculous' bet on the WTC collapsing.

Make sure you take a cam and record it...It's surprisingly fun to watch these goatfuckers get obliterated.

youtube.com/watch?v=SYslEzHbpus

with the help of pupper

>Have family friend who worked for the DIA until 2006
>Call 2001-him up and tell him about Mohammed Atta and the terror cells.
>Tell him that the CIA has information that Atta and the others are in the country, but haven't told the FBI, because "lolol government entities not sharing information"
>Tell him about the attacks and to call up anyone he knows who works for the CIA to look into this immediately
>"Better safe than sorry."
>Save the day
>End up on a list afterward

I'd climb to the top of the World Trade Center and then try to escape just before the plane hits

Cute.

You don't have to worry about the Pentagon, they cleared that area long before the missile strike. What, do you think they'd value their employees as low as they did private citizens?

I'd inform KGB that I was a time traveller and we would conquer the world based on my knowledge. As for 9/11, I would just use that as proof of my time travelling abilities.

I don't.

I couldn't give less of a shit about 9/11.

Just call in a bomb threat 2 Hours before it hits
They would evac the buildings and only the plane people have to die

A...a preemptive strike? That's brilliant.

>What has happened is - now you all have to turn your brains around - the greatest work of art there has ever been.
>That minds could achieve something in one act, which we in music cannot even dream of, that people rehearse like crazy for ten years, totally fanatically for one concert, and then die.
>This is the greatest possible work of art in the entire cosmos.
>Imagine what happened there. There are people who are so concentrated on one performance, and then 5000 people are chased into the Afterlife, in one moment.
>This I could not do. Compared to this, we are nothing as composers... Imagine this, that I could create a work of art now and you all were not only surprised, but you would fall down immediately,
> you would be dead and you would be reborn, because it is simply too insane.
>Some artists also try to cross the boundaries of what could ever be possible or imagined, to wake us up, to open another world for us.
-Karlheinz Stockhausen

Let it happen because al gore would have been elected instead and we'd never hear the end of global warming.

I wouldn't be able to stop it. Nobody would listen. And even if they did, they wouldn't believe me and when it happened they'd assume I was a co-conspirator and arrest me.

I'd just short some stocks and bet on Super Bowls instead.

Call in a bomb threat. Make it loud and noisy. Get everyone out.

Alternatively, get the airport shut down.

King of the hill would still be a thing if it wasn't for that god damned flop and his shit creation cleveland show.

King of the hill will always be the superior show to any of those. besides maybe early simpsons episodes.

>not luring more people
Walao sohai cb