>Sup Forums is satire
who really /comfy/ here? ill bring the swiss miss

Wrong laces
>tfw have doc marten shoes/derbies but not boots
I'll never be allowed inside now..

thats not how red laces work

youre ok, ive got a pair of alfies for 100+ degree days

go on

about what? judging by the blousing on your jeans im going to guess you know what you are doing, but haven't "earned" that title, because if you had, you would be wearing white with the proper red.

Those are retard clown shoes.

Why is your floor so dirty?

true enough, i havent "earned" that title. maybe youre right, should go white. sort of a stolen valor thing, yeah?
kek loose tobacco. tubes/shooter and whatnot. call me lazy. vacuum once a week. its tuesday. vacuum day is thursday.

because he wears his boots inside because it takes 10 minutes to put his boots on and take them back off again.

>he doesnt know about the 4th eyelet
literally takes 30secs kiddo

It's your ass when you meet a real skin, not mine.

you're still wearing your boots inside like an uncultured savage.

i hear ya. i may be scrappy, but they usually travel in packs... like niggers
and they usually come out at night... like niggers
and they only fight in groups... like niggers

HOL UP

i know what you mean though

weeb pls go. nobody respects you, and your waifu doesnt exist

I don't disagree, not a fan of them myself, but clearly you know what the meaning is, say you arent affiliated, and yet still pose? good luck in life

>not affiliated
>implying
nah mang. just asking whos comfy.

Being filthy shows a lack of self respect and discipline. I'm just trying to get you to clean up after yourself. You won't escape the stereotype of skinheads being filthy and dumb when your carpet looks like someone ran the garbage through a paper shredder straight onto the floor.

I wore white laces.

Buys cheap plastic made in China or Thailand boots and cosplays as a skinhead

The Russian military ankle boots quite comfortable.

Pretty much, and if you play nigger and go around telling people how nigger you are, noone is surprised when they shoot you up.

The same way you should not be surprised that some pissed off skins who earned their red find your posing ass.

How long does it take to run em in? Or are they less of a pain in the ass than docmarteensTM