Have you ever done this with your gf?

Have you ever done this with your gf?

A girl I was seeing got a phone call from her mother. I decided it would be funny to go down on her while she was on the phone with her mother. She dropped the phone while cumming, picked the phone back up to hear that her father died. No regrets

what a retarded made up story, get a life virgin

You wish

Yeah. It is a bit of a stupid story. It is true none the less. I claimed no regrets but now I regret not impressing somebody whom I will never meet.

I do not wish. That relationship went downhill from there.

Not intentionally. Delivery guy called while we were at it. So all of 10 seconds maybe.

Me and my girl plan this shit sometimes. I've even fucked her doggy once while she was calling about a job interview. She sucks at most video games too so I sometimes like to fuck her while she attempts to play some random game with my headset on. Fucked while she was chatting in game on overwatch with some kids once.

only fucked whores never had a proper gf so no.

>Ever done this with your gf
>Your gf

>your gf

this

OP should have asked on a board with a lower single/virgin rate.

Oh, and to answer the question: I licked her many times, but never during a call.

Yeah, didn't set out to but it rang and I said answer it. What I like to do though is the hysterical literature style reading.

Yes, with an ex. I had her sit on my face and try to suffocate me. She forcefully tried to stay on my face and grind me until I passed out. It was part of the game we used to play.

Idk how neither of us died from asphyxiation or drowning in the few months we dated.

>drowning
uh what?

>Have you ever done this with your gf?

I would do this a few times a week with my steady. I would always call just before leaving work to see if we needed anything at home. She would know then that she had 35 minutes (my commute time) to get the bastard out the back door.

>
>>drowning
>uh what?

Sounds like she was a bit of a sweaty thing...

is that emmy rossum from shameless?

We had a game where we'd wrestle in the pool. Whoever could drown the other one first won. We'd try to pin each other down or do whatever we could to hold the other person underwater.

Jesus user, I haven't had a gf that would ever stand a chance in that sort of game, how lightweight are you?

>how lightweight are you?
how retarded are you

lol wtf how do you even convince a girl to do that?

>hey babe I wanna play this super fun game where I hold you down underwater until you go unconscious

how the fuck does that convo even come up?

Source?

So your girlfriend legitimately stood a chance of holding you underwater but you're not a lightweight? Are you built like the pillsbury doughboy?

retard im not that guy...his post is clearly BS bait

She was over at my place during study week, and her mum called to see what she was studying and if she'd be home for dinner.

I kept on sucking her tits while she talked to her.

She pushed me onto the bed and went ham on my dick afterwards.

We know its not true faggot

Not op, but yes.

Something similar. I used to work at a call center and they gave me a laptop to occasionally work from home problem wan I had 3 very loud dogs. I would go to my ex's because her house was silent and her mom worked a lot. I would drink with her while calling tons of random people and one time she got horny. And in the middle of a call she pulled my dick out and started sucking it, tried to sound calm for customers but once she stood up, turned around and started bouncing her ass on my cock, and turning around and smiling, keeping my cool got way harder. Still one of my favorite times we fucked.

Excellent counterpoint

yeh

>be at home with wife
>play time
>have my wife tied spreadeagle to the bed
>phone rings
>her mother lives in another state and she asks me to answer the phone in case it's her mother
>actually an aunt
>cradle the phone next to my wife's head
>go down on her while she's listening to her aunt (who can talk forever)
>fingering my wife to orgasm, sucking and playing with her nipples
>untie her legs and put them up over her head
>fuck her while her aunt is still chatting away
>cum, untie her hands, go get a beer
>aunt talked for another hour

She's done this to me.

im 12 what is this