Help me out here Sup Forums, im 18 still in highschool and im already in debt/ruined credit...

Help me out here Sup Forums, im 18 still in highschool and im already in debt/ruined credit. I left georgia to panama city for spring break and got taken to a hospital against my will by some cops who thought i was on drugs. Turns out theres some law down there like if they think you arent in a safe state of mind the have to hold you for like 3 days, let it be known i wasnt even on drugs the officer said i was "acting erratically". I was only in the hospital for like 5 hours, but that was onyl after cops switch me around from car to car trying to figure out what to do with me.. because i literally did NOTHING wrong. By the time i got with the 4th cop he drove me to where his fucking wife works. after a couple hours she calls an ambulance because she had to go home and couldnt like leave me there. They gave me an Xray for no fuckin reason and all this other shit. so NOW i owe Bayside medical $750 and i dont even have a job.. WHAT CAN I DO?

pic not related

not pay
ez

who is that. that's a boy isn't it? :]

get job

That sucks, if only you had free healthcare

find a syringe with adrenaline. stick it in your leg. run home.

Make better life choices

750 dollars is "ruined"?

Are you a descendant of kangz?

kek

>free

Simple. Sell pictures of you on snapchat. People on the internet will pay. Pay bills with extra cash.

Get an attorney? Duh

claim that you are an illegal Mexican, then they will cancel the bill and give you welfare for life

I would suggest starting off by earning money.
As an 18 year old, you probably think there is some trick to making it go away. Or, if you whine to the right person, they'll take pity on you and pay it off.
There's not. And the person doesn't exist.

Dont worry about it. You are an attractive woman. You dont have to worry about anything for at least ten years until you lose your looks, just make sure and marry a wealthy man by then.

Come to Kentucky and take it in the ass and receive a facial and ill give you $500. Let me film it and you get $750.

..add me on kik.

Just kill yourself.

That would explain my attraction to it

>go to lawyer
>sue cops and hospital
>Profit

Just don't pay it. Eventually they give up. That's what I did when the cops did it to me.

I'll throw in 300$ if yall do it in Paducah

Name?

Bump

Only $750 for a 5 hour hospital stay and an x-ray? That's a good deal