Librul neighbor rekt his cuckservative ass

Librul neighbor rekt his cuckservative ass.

Why is Conservatism a problem?

By attacking a man who couldn't hear from behind.

Definitely how liberals operate

because wrong think is punishable by DEATH OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!

You see, people post this bullshit talking about conservatives GETTING REKT yet they don't even know why conservatism is something worth "wrecking"... it isn't. Liberals literally mindlessly regurgitate bullshit handed down to them from the mainstream media, social media platforms, and other people who also don't know a god damn thing. If y'all really hated conservatism you would be able to provide reason and factual evidence to support your argument. Resorting to violence for no reason in the behavior of a subhuman, not an intellect.

If anyone, regardless of person belief or political standpoint, attempt to provoke violence against me or a loved one, they immediately forfeit their right to live. If someone tried to "curbstomp" me, i would shoot them on the fucking spot. I would be interested in holding some civil discourse to find mutual ground, perhaps learn something new in the process... it's a damn shame these trendy hipster liberal fucks are incapable of doing the same thing. If conservatives were actually violent people, the streets would flow red with blood.

The sad part is now conservatives are doing the exact same thing. If fox news says it, it's fact. If trump does it, it's right.

Shut up fat cunt, you wouldn’t do anything except shit your pants and cry

Nigger detected

What are you talking about? What do you mean by "same thing" ? And why are you assuming that conservatives think Fox is factual and other media is not? Conservatives think it's ALL BULSHIT, plus we are too busy going to work to watch the fucking news or look at facebook every 10 minutes.

L2meme faggot

Unemployed hipsters vs. working class men with families. Liberals would start a fight they can't win just to generate more material to share on Buzzfeed and anti-right propaganda.

kek

Its easy to be a badass. On the internet.

theyre just raging on the intertubes because only a couple of hundred anonymooses showed up to the Revolution and that NYT ad is non-refundable

someone say tom thread?

kek

Having fun talking to yourself?

I don't know why we even entertain this shit anymore. One days these faggots are going to wake up as adults and realize conservatism actually makes sense. Liberalism is the opposition, and nothing more. Power hungry leaders manipulating young adults to remain in power, pathetic. You liberal sheep serve your masters well.

Because "conservative" is another way to say "coward scared of things not being like they were when I was ten yo forever"

wut?

Because I spend all my time with conservatives and that's the shit they are starting to spout. I'm serious. In the last year nearly all of them I know have gone from being objective and cautious to eating up everything fox news and trump says without question.

I'm quite sure it doesn't apply to all, but my peraonal statistical sample suggest it does foe a huge percentage

Essentially "same thing" means being led by the hand like a mindless child. Also, becoming as close-minded as leftists

not sure when you were 10 yo but unless you mean prior to 2000 and it being a part of thr democratic platform from slavery to nazis to the "urban plantations"....idk wtf youre even talking about

Atheist killed 27 Christians just 2 days ago.

Is it me or are Liberals are getting more violent and psychotic?

sure kid

Thank you for explaining yourself. I agree with half of your statement. Yes, conservative media is also bullshit. However, the small percentage of people you personally know, confined to a mutual social circle in your life, DO NOT represent 350 million free thinking people in the United States of America. Your personal data and statistics has no substance as far as representing conservatism as a whole goes. 75% of these 350 million people believe ALL MEDIA is bullshit. They don't watch it. Yet they still believe in conservative values. Why do they embrace Trump? Because the LEFT is so fucking annoying, it is their way of saying "hey shut the fuck up." The left is only creating more Trump supports, and that is a statistic you can actually research.

so weak

topkek user. you think we are going to believe you arent leftist?

stay mad kid

this

New pasta?

this

all people become conservative

sure kid

Yaaaaasssssssss!!!!

really? no one is going to hop on the train with me? bet you fags would do it if it was spiderman.

Of course. I'm a reasonable person and this is precisely why I socialize with conservatives and not liberals. Actual discussion can be had.

Generalization is what humans do. It's how our brain is wired to be able to process the world. My personal sample is what I have to go by in which I am certain of honesty. I see similar changes elsewhere though. Simply I can't be sure when someone online is blowing smoke out of their ass or not. If true it only supports my observations.

I'm very aware many on the right are all over the trump trolley as a "fuck you" to the libs, but when you think about it, isn't that liberal behaviour in and of itself?

Note: I'm a right leaning libertarian

See above

Conservatives are easily some of the dumbest people I have ever met.

Just plain old fucking stupid.

Watch how mad this comment will make them.

They're a joke.

aww baby's first bait

>aww baby's first bait

and look, it worked

>Hits with you a pretty good bant
>You thinking you angered anybody
>Being this much of a sperg

how did we not see this coming.
baby's frst fail too.

lol @ "I WASN'T BAITED!!"

> Being too dumb to realize I was not the first poster in this sequence

>If conservatives were actually violent people, the streets would flow red with blood.

What nigger?

Conservatives are violent people. There have been zero deaths from Liberal domestic terrorism and few injuries. The last year alone there have been multiple stories of shit head conservatives stabbing people because they don't like that non-whites are in their country.

Also, let me remind you that ISIS is a conservative group and a lot of the right wing values line up with theirs.

>Because the LEFT is so fucking annoying, it is their way of saying "hey shut the fuck up.
>think people are annoying
>hand the reins of the country over to an unqualified egotistical naccisist who is also annoying
Well, I hope you not being annoyed is worth flushing the country down the shitter. Why have able leadership when you can stick it to the liberals instead.

sure kid

This had nothing to do with politics. Mr. Boucher tackled Senator Paul because Paul kept saying that Gatorade was better than water.

That does sound like something a liberal would go apeshit over

It was about a landscaping dispute.Try again.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer douchebag. Pity he's not hangin' with Elvis. This is good though.

That's what happens when you're a - we don't need any humans or any government - Libertarian prick.

so weak

If you're going to attack a politician because you disagree with him go after somebody who matters. Going after Rand Paul of all people is just wasted effort. Very few people take him seriously, just like his father, who accomplished almost nothing while in office.

Name one liberal caused death.

A Conservative Neo-Nazi plowed his car into a group of protesters just a few months ago killing someone.

He's not even conservative lol.

just sent this to his office with a link to the thread.

yawn

Triggered Libertarian douche

Cogent argument my friend.

Conservatives are delusional. They all think they are the good guys but so did the Nazis and so does ISIS.

Oh my god look how cute! Baby newfag made a b8b8!!!

yawn

sure kid

You couldn't even come up with a third low effort comment. You had to reuse the first one.

so weak

sure kid

>yawn

Conservative intellect at its finest

Almost every mass shooting in the last 5 years has been from a liberal. Its pretty ironic.

The fuck? Name one and how it was a politically motivated liberal attack.

Politically motivated? I never said that just that the people themselves generally lean left. Though the shooting in texas was supposedly lead by an antifa guy.

Didnt you know? All Mass shootings and terrorist attacks are ordered by Hillary. It was on Fox news, so it has to be true.
Republicans actually tried to kill healthcare to save lifes. All Doctors are secretly working for Hillary too.

Sums it up

The guy actually was an alt-right nazi killing people in trumps name. Saying only white people are allowed to life under trumps great america.

yawn

"Me-yeow!"
Am i doing it right?

give it up retard

so gay

weak

weak

> butthurt trumpfag

Such a piece of shit prez. America is mocked around the world because the Trumpenfuehrer

I mean, if the attack wasn't politically motivated it doesn't matter that they were liberal. There are retards and mentally ill people across the political spectrum.

Because people shouldn't be treated like shit simply for not being straight or white. Conservatism is sign of jackassery.

yawn
someday you will get it right kid
keep trying I'll keep lmao

>I would be interested in holding some civil discourse to find mutual ground, perhaps learn something new in the process... it's a damn shame these trendy hipster liberal fucks are incapable of doing the same thing.
>sure kid
>yawn
>sure kid
>sure kid
>give it up retard

Conservatism summed up in one thread.

stay mad kid

Just find it ironic that the side that bitches and moans about gun violence the most are the ones doing it.

Conservative does not mean racist.

stay mad kid

yawn
this poster enjoys showcasing his stupidity on this board.

so weak
so gay

>muh pressexisting condition
Fuck the Pauls. They never wanted to help anybody, they just run for office to sell books.

>I would be interested in holding some civil discourse to find mutual ground, perhaps learn something new in the process... it's a damn shame these trendy hipster liberal fucks are incapable of doing the same thing.
>sure kid
>yawn
>sure kid
>sure kid
>give it up retard
>yawn
>this poster enjoys showcasing his stupidity on this board.

Except he's a Libertarian. Great bait mate.