Just kill me now, senpai

Just kill me now, senpai

Better Sanders than Clinton

but Bernie is losing California

I don't get it

Nothing to get. Hillary will win cali and bernie will lose, everything

Commiefornian here. We have a hi energy guerrilla meme force stationed outside the coast of the bay area from maraposa to yuma. We are white and armed, we know we are outnumbered but we are gonna try to contact the so cal camp across the 101. Hillary us gonna have to earn our state. MAGA brothers.

Somehow Shillary, Wasserman and the DNC massively rigged this primary run.

the stranger's spermatozoid that impregnated your wife

Bernie gon lose. too many minorities in Cali

h-holy shit... hillary BTFO

LOL CA is gonna vote for Hillary she is up 18 points we aren't gonna save the world.

Maybe they mean Trump is gonna win every single congressional district and pass the threshold officially in delegates.

Trump emailed me offering me free gear if I make phone calls and precinct walk, but why should I? He's the only one in the race. I'm curious why. He has like 5 offices currently up

A Sanders win in California simply means a wider split in the Democratic party and an increase in the feeling that Sanders was cheated out of victory when Hillary takes the nomination, making Trump's victory more certain. Nothing but good can come out of a Sanders victory in California.

The irony is that they colored it in red.

D-d-don't worry! The superdelegates will s-switch when Clinton is indicted!!

Hahaha Bernie faggots delusional as always

All polls show Clinton destroying the Bern in CA, you Bernie toads need to switch over and start supporting the true progressive candidate, Hillary Clinton. She's the only one who can stop Trump.

Oregon here

REMOVE CALIFORNIA REMOVE CALIFORNIA

Ayy I was born there, I guess there's nothing but old people and cucks I guess

Bern victims are convinced despite all polling that Bernie will win CA in a landslide and cause the super delegates to consider Bernie

Especially now that Hillary is losing to Trump many polls, and at least on RCP, the polling average.

They confront him by sucking his dick don't they?

>24/4/2016, 19:52

Fug

Delete this

I wish we were our own state. MAGA

>the majority of commiefornians have already voted by mail
>Sanders is just starting campaigning there now

At least he's proving that money can't buy elections.

If any state saved the world, it was Indiana. Rato and Shillary BTFO the same night.

Take Sonoma County with you.

On second thought - I'll move north. Too many SJWs here

Trump only needs 8 more delegates. He'll blow through the threshold before Cali officially closes its polls.

God Speed user!