How do we save Europe from its overly feminized culture??

How do we save Europe from its overly feminized culture??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hbvTcDzwZAk
youtu.be/mwtfAHyVZSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing bad about feminized culture.

>let me tell you about your country
fuck off lardboy
now go back to Sup Forums

>not having alpha president

You forgot japan.

Breh White wmericans are the most feminine and girly whites of all

There are no white Americans you dumb nigger.

>America

HAHAHAHAHHAHQHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Obviously there are exceptions fuckwit

Average """white""" American is overweight, tiny shrivelled penis, dorky hair cut and socially awkward with a large percentage of Mexican ancestry

>Nothing bad about feminized culture.
youtube.com/watch?v=hbvTcDzwZAk

>projecting this much
lmao

Really can't blame them

Hitting some fat autistic wanker on roller skates is hilarious

>Deflecting the truth this much

I've seen Americans over here. I've been to California. Americans are soft cunts.

>the defense minister has to project an image of masculinity and ruthlessness
That's for shit 3rd world nations like us, in the end its about intellect and strategic decision making

Not really. You seem like the sort of person that finds videos of people being hit in the testicles absolutely hilarious.

I would bang that.

Well yeah, only the worst Americans would go to Ireland lol.

Also

>I've been to California

I knew you were a nigger

Nothing wrong with an old fashioned bollock baiting mate

Oh really? Where do the "best" Americans go? Face it, Americans are soft. Without guns you'll break down and piss and shit yourself while jamal caves your skull in.

nice try ivan. you're not getting finland

>no true scotsman

>only shortest bodyguards can get closer to your president, so he can look better on photos

This, notice how the masculine cunts are all hellholes?

>Where do the best Americans go?
They stay in America, they don't feel the compulsion to flee from their land, like the Irish : )

Makes very little sense. All Americans are descended from people who fled their countries, idiot

the defence minister is supposed to be a civilian so you have civilian control over the military and not the other way around

I guess such democratic principles are lost on feeble american minds

No, we are Mexican, you dumb nigger

>politician
>civilian

xDD they just like us :DDD normal ppl DD

Guy on the right was our head of MoD not that long ago.

>its about intellect and strategic decision making

"Great, why not ship it to a politician with 0 military expertise?"

This might blow your mind but many politicians come from humble backgrounds and start as civil servants here.

>people being hit in the testicles
that's actually pretty funny

/thread

cucks

But can't you specialize in certain military sciences without partaking in conflict? Also this argument stops at the fact that the President has the final decision and is also a civilian a lot of the time, Trump for instance avoided the draft and is now Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces

It has been saved though. Within 2 generations most of yuros will have been replaced by arabs, turks, pakistanis, blacks etc who carry a more masculine culture.

The commander-in-chief isn't a member of the military.

Sergey Kuzhugetovich Shoygu

Sergey Shoygu holds an absolute record in terms of the tenure of all post-Soviet Russian ministers: he directed the Ministry of Emergency Situations in every cabinet of the Russian government from 1991 to 2012.
Shoygu has a fear of buckets
In February 2009, he proposed to introduce criminal responsibility for denial of Soviet victory in the Great Patriotic War.[25]
In April 2012, he suggested the feasibility of moving the capital of Russia to Siberia.[26]
Also never served despite being a 'General'

All cuckolds compared to Ireland's minister for defence Willie the gunman odea

Why does the american get half the screen?

a good lad

cute

>But can't you specialize in certain military sciences without partaking in conflict?

Sure you can. But I doubt those who get appointed defense ministers have done any of that.

> President has the final decision and is also a civilian a lot of the time

That's the thing, president (in a presidential system) is an all-around-leader so there is no reason why he should have exclusively military background. A minister of defense on the other hand should have either connection to or knowledge of the military. Of course, if your country is about as stable as a snowman in April, appointing a military man runs the risk of him couping the shit out of the government.

>Poland's army is lead by Gargamel

Wow. MILF heaven

He's a big guy

Why would you get an ugly minister of defence when you're surrounded only by friendly nations?

Yeah clearly west is rich because it's feminized and not because of other factors I guess if Congo was led by a woman and half of the male population consisted of twinks it would look like Switzerland within a month.

This 'stache deserves respect tbqh

>Outta my way, Mexican fuking shits

Nothing wrong with a woman in charge if she can do the job

>implying it wouldn't

>feminized culture
Europe is decadent, we don't need generals in government as we are at peace

Being a dutch defence minister must be really easy when you think about it.

Because Mad Dog's the god

I'd be curious to see the result of that tbqh. Men and women both have their strengths. Women I think are better stewards and caretakers.

>cross earings

Chinks are Christians? GG shitskins its over we won

It might be one of those cultural appropriation things where she doesn't even know what it means and just thinks it looks cool.

If they all disband their militaries that would be a fix to the problem

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtu.be/mwtfAHyVZSo

They desire the transformation of the United States into a non-white country, and are actively leading the charge to turn it more diverse and multicultural, while marginalizing the white males and reducing their social and economic power.

A person like Mattis is an anathema to them. They wish to exterminate his kind, as they regard him as an obstacle to progressive and the realization of an utopian society founded on their beliefs.

But Mattis is pretty based and even the people who dislike Trump think he was one of the few if not the only decent cabinet appointment by Trump (aside from the former military man issue).

Americans have to be the most cringe worthy people on the planet

this

They do not judge Mattis on the basis of his character, qualifications or actions. To the progressive, he is defective because of what he is.

This is the predominant system of belief among most Americans aged 20-35, who live in cities and are highly educated with many liberal arts degrees.

Mattis is mentally ill

Top right guy's face is legitimately amazing

France.

The minister is the women (on the right).

His character is a belligerent jingoist.

>mfw

On the coasts that's true, but go somewhere like Colorado, Oregon, Wyoming, etc.
They're all physically fit with bushy beards and penchants for hunting.

>actually
Shes the minister of the Armies, not defense.

No

For you

True. We no longer have a ministry of defense.

It's also the first time she get close to a gun. She used to paperwork for the European Union.

>bringing up logical fallacies while patin is using anecdotal evidence
hilarious desu

>Your defense minister is a agricultural and biological engineer

Why even live?

>tfw french people to much of cowards to defend themselves

Russian guy looks really Mongol, or is he just chubby faced?

Actually some germanic tribes fought in a similar fashion.

The men were sent onto the battlefield and if someone tried to flee the women would beat them to death.

Take it easy, we have an actor as MoD.

Not to mention MoD is not a fucking part of army, but a bureaucrat.

Why does everything have to be about racial conflict to you faggots? I'm a liberal and I don't want to wipe out anybody, whites included.

No need to get down on your nice people. The first guy to actually be in contact with the terrorist scum was a frenchie that got hurt and was too humble to let his efforts be publicized. An old British IT guy also helped in the effort later.

Best allies triumphed over evil once again.

This is true, I think I heard about it in one of the Death Throes of the Republic episodes of Hardcore History. Interesting fact desu.

According to PEW research China will be the most Christian country on earth by 2030 though, soaring past Brazil and the USA.

>Appoints a female minister of defence with zero military experience
>Appoints a cabinet of mostly German speakers
>Is inaugurated with the EU's "anthem" playing
>President has stated there is no such thing as French culture
>President has stated that there is no problem with Islam
>President has said that terrorist attacks are a daily reality
>President has said that terrorism is an imponderable problem
By electing Macron, France has demonstrated to the world that it's not even trying anymore.

He's right though. The last Frenchman with a spine died in 1970. He was also the Frenchman the Americans still hate the most, fun fact. Probably because he actually had a spine.

>Defend barhanded against an AK 47

Go ahead faggot

We don't mix with whites, O'Leary. Go suck on a potato.

He's half Tuvan half Russian

Actual French voted for the FN

The cucks are the Bretons, Basques and so on

>Without guns you'll break down and piss and shit yourself while jamal caves your skull in.
You've got that wrong boyo. Jamal carries guns, knives and fights in Swarms because your average redneck will beat them to death. Stop pretending your Conor McGregor or some gypsy bare knuckle boxing champ. I live in NYC around plenty of Irish and they aren't any tougher than even your average white NYC resident and our rednecks are even harder.

Are irish not considered white?

You can't

Even "BASED" Farage escaped to burgerland.

bump