[email protected]
old pass Kellan1987

You find he accounts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vifYelSTlMo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill yourself faggot

NYPA

ok faggot we get it you're Sup Forumstard kill yourself you fucking dumpster fire

OP do the leg work yourself, it's not that hard. You're only going to hook people if theres lulz to be had or there's an actual motive. Sup Forums's not here to chase down your ex hoes.

Op here:she took a new marijuana dispensary company's social media will post LuLz there will be many.

Pic is her leg work is done.

define what you mean by "took a new mj disp social media"???

not your personal army faggot kys

manipulated the founder into a suicidal state and created a situation. Linkdn profile works with pass.

Post proof

jesus christ cunt shut the fuck up the summer is so strong

OG interest user here, I agree with user. We need some actual proof before something is started.

>1987
So you're a 30 year old fat basement dweller who got rejected by a woman you've been creeping over for years?

nov 5 proof

more

28 oct proof

Easy there James Vos

yeah agreed dude that was pretty fucking retarded. not to be a white knight but id btfo the internet because you're about to become the target.

We're not your personal army you fuck grow some balls and do it yourself

sad situation OP, but as I said earlier; you need a hook. Welcome to the real world, whores will be whores and take everything they can grab. Get off Sup Forums, remember your friend, smoke some buds and sleep it off. I'm out.

I can tell you're either a 16 year old edge lord who thinks anonymous are real mad cunt hackers or you're a 30 year old virgin who can't fuck this chick so you want revenge. K.Y.S

She seems pretty chill, what specifically did she steal/do?

Kys not your army newfagg

fpbp

Someone please tell these people about punctuation.

>need an army

Nypa. An hero faggot

Question: why is every retard and his friends trying to start a dispensary, and why are they so retarded? Every time it turns into a complete fiasco with everyone high off their tits, paranoid and starting shit with each other.

Was this message meant to make her seem more reasonable and likable because it definitely worked.

OP is butthurt about something, did she reject him or is it something even more pathetic?

Lol if you read the screenshot s she is in the right. OP confirmed faggot.

OP is normally a fag but my god this one is really earning that title.

Pls guyz im totaly not an faggit

Be my army pls so I can b a alpha male and avenge my virginity

wow dude, you need to start taking your meds again

I dont even know how many times i have to post this every day

youtube.com/watch?v=vifYelSTlMo

TL;DR even a little bit.
your personal drama has zero payoff as nobody here knows you or your stupid club. cringe is overwhelming.

So someone has legitimate business concerns with their livelihood being affected by someone else, calls them on it and is somehow in the wrong?

gg OP, gr8 stuff