24 male whos a virgin and never had a gf. Please guys I wish I didnt feel sad for not experiencing love yet...

24 male whos a virgin and never had a gf. Please guys I wish I didnt feel sad for not experiencing love yet. Cant stop feeling so depressed for never experiencing teen romance.

Help. Non virgins dont know my pain and regret

teen romance is literally retard cancer. you didn't miss shit.

Dont feel bad man im 22 and still a virgin but ive done everything except actually have sex

Teen romance is angst, sex is overrated

First stop crying like a little bitch go get a prostitute and empty your load all over her tits . Then get some good patter and chat up some girls

Hmm, maybe if you actually wanted it you would have tried by now. Why are you so pathetic op?
Fyi, I'm a 22 virgin who's never had a gf and I've never felt the desire to change that.

dont be so beta and talk to girls. act confident and if you dont care or need them and they will want you. its as easy as pie ones you understand the back and forth of the game. enjoy your fresh pussy boy.

I want to help you OP, but first you have to tell me why you are still virgin and never had gf.

>never experiencing teen romance

never experiencing knocking some skank up in the back seat of a car and having to deal with it for 18+ years? Bullet dodged!

Not op, but this is the main reason why I've never even tried. It all seems so boring and tedious where the only reward is knowing you can do it and maybe a sex partner for the night or a gf for a couple of months.

Don't feel too bad OP im 19 almost 20 and I'm still a virgin. Shits tough.
But I still have hope, and you should too. I'm sure you aren't that bad, you could get any girl you wanted if you just put your mind to it. Just give yourself a pep talk and walk out into the world it the view that no matter what today, I'm gonna talk to a girl and get her number. Then take her home and do the ,"sick and nasty" ;)
Just remember all the rest of us virgin degenerates will lend you our power.

I can assure you, being in a similar situation as OP, there can be a situation where the desire to find a gf and be more sociable with girls is extremely strong but you just lack the social skills to accomplish your goals. It's the worst feeling ever and you hate yourself all the time.

>virgin detected

Well man get out there and star-oh fuck this shit just figure it out your damn self, idiot.

Get over it. Teen romance is a construct of the motion picture industry.

you never even tried what? to fuck? to get gf? thats how it works buddy...have fun or dont. your turn.

Wow, did not realize just how pathetic some people are. If you really wanted to change, you would find the way to change, but apparently hating yourself hasn't led you to self improvement or suicide so I have to question if you ever did actually hate yourself.

Low test beta male. Hop on testosterone, get a nice hair cut, get in shape, take care of yourself, and you will become the man you should be.

GTFO samefag

you my friend are stupid.

Teenage romance is overrated. I fell in love as a teen a few times but I figured that trying to seduce a girl just for sex and a love that wouldn't last more than a month was bullshit and time-consuming.
So I waited until I was in my 20s to have sex, it was great, but no different than what I had imagined. And girls that wanted only sex were scarce, I really didn't want a gf or any kind of romance.
At 26yo I met my current gf, and I figured she was the only one worthy of wasting my time to try to seduce. We're happy together now for 3 years already.
If you want sex and/or romance go get it. Stop complaining here.l

Understandable have a nice day.

Any of it, never seemed interesting if the winning formula is already there and all you have to do is apply it.

>teen romance is literally retard cancer

You also tend to be a retard cancer at those ages so it feels great anyway.

This is the only advice to listen to in this thread.

i honestly think teenage romance causes mental problems
you're best off this way OP

For sex, masturbate. For actual relationships that will satisfy you for longer than a few hours, focus on personality. Big difference between being lonely and wanting an actual gf and being horny. Also thinking about the achievements of ancient Romans and how all life is really just made up of selfish cells without feelings helps me out. Just think of everything that single men and women have done throughout history and focus on that.

>winning formula

Don't think that hard about it.

If you haven't been there you're not qualified to judge me, normalfag. You have no fucking idea.

Achieve a life you are satisfied with and surround yourself with more woman. If you do that you may not even need to try for a healthy relationship.

I was 22 when I lost my virginity. Life romantically sucked before and after that. Then at 26 i stopped dating to fuck and actually started looking for a spouse. I am now 31 and have 3 kids and love my whole family so much.

Heres the thing. Don't go out to fuck. Fucking gets old and leaves you feeling empty. Everyone looks like shit in 20 years so find a spouse who is loyal, has a good heart and wants to take care of other people.

TLDR; play the long game, dont date to fuck.

Also,

Loneliness is a personal demon, not a social failure. You will always be alone, even when you are with someone. Pick up meditative hobbies like hiking, zazen, contemplative prayer or painting and deal with being alone. This is something that fucking and marriage only provide temporary relief from. Good luck OP

Listen to this. Teen girls are good for sex and that's about it. They are emotionally retarted and can't carry a conversation about anything.