What do you think of my step daughter Chloe?

What do you think of my step daughter Chloe?

Other urls found in this thread:

picgrum.com/user/chloaaaaayy/3240805222
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jesus

Moar!

I think you should have left her in that other thread where she belonged instead of saving the pic and trying to start a new thread with it.

>not standing on water
>jesus
Pick one

ok virgin

nice dubs

welcome here new friend

I want to drown her. I have a crippling fetish for holding women down underwater. The sight of women in the water makes my chest feel funny, my head tingle and it's all I can think about.

>taking bait like a newfag

If Jesus had tits like that, I'm sure he'd sink too!

Face isn't bad but not all that great. Those tits, though. I just want to grab them from behind while I shove my cock in her til I cum.

Pls user no... I have a massive boner right now and her silky soft shoulders are glistening with water.

being this upset

A fetish for drowning women huh? I could get into that.

What was your childhood like?

Keep it up, she’s amazing

Keep going, any stories ?

Not stories as such, but she does like to masturbate with the door open when her mums out, also had her sucking my dick once when we were both drunk but a friend walked in and interrupted it before I could finish

user, you have no idea how badly I'd like to suckle those tits while pounding her balls deep.

Lol its very tempting some days

Any nude ?

Where's Suzie?

How the hell do you get all these pics? How do you keep all this secret from her mother? Seems super blatant

No sorry, if the wife found them she'd kill me

Here you go

These are just things she posts online and some of them are just how she normally dresses

>How the hell do you get all these pics? How do you keep all this secret from her mother? Seems super blatant

Don't know whose worse, OP for the claim or you user for taking the bait you pair of sad, fucking losers

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

But she wouldn't mind you saying she gave you a blowjob?

Post them faggot, you're already in deep.

Name?

Lol shes not looking at this thread and I delete them as I get them

I really want to fuck he..
>sees ring
Explain, user.

If these have been posted online before then it's pretty easy to find the source. Not too hard to contact her with a little sleuthing and some screencaps.

Name?

You can find her instagram easily. Google it.

Such a gorgious slut on every pic.

>hurr I was only pretending to be retarded

more of this slut plzzzzzzz

C'mon fags, she's just a random bitch on the web

picgrum.com/user/chloaaaaayy/3240805222

who the fuck would censor a pic like that

Clearly you need to do the fatherly thing and let her experience the cock from someone who loves her

bump

HOLY MOTHER OF JOSEPH

MOAR!

OP don't be a faggot you're already posting pics, tits wont make a difference in how fucked you are.

This shows up in reverse image so its probably not even your OC