Post your wives that you want to see gangbanged

Post your wives that you want to see gangbanged

Nice! Got more? Where she from?

got tons.she is greek

Would love to see her taking three cocks at once while a line of guys wait their turn.

my wife

I'd breed her and make you raise the child

not mine , but a friends wife

Mmmmm would love to be last in line

them some nice big titties

Nice. Got any more? How you want her gangbanged?

More.

Wwyd? She's a filthy, shameless slutwife?

Face?

Would make her eat my ass, lick her dirty armpits clean while she fingers her ass and uses her mouth for lube before I throatfuck her and piss down her throat.

Awesome

Keep going!

Would anyone like to fuck her?

Not the whole face, but enough I think.
Maybe you'd like her dressed a little sluttier, with her dirty armpits bared and a gag to hold down your piss?

That’s incredible. Would love to yank on those nipples.

Definitely. She looks like she knows her role in life is to be a worthless filthwhore. Probably wants to be paraded around the streets like that and made to service any random stranger who wants to use her.

Amazing body! Nudes please!

More!

Please I would absolutely love to see her gangbanged by like 30 guys

How about ex wives?
Only issue is she would enjoy it more than me

Those tits look amazing!

Shes a writer

She just asked if you will tribute her

Have kik?

Nudes?

She would love you to. And if she didn't, it's not like she can say stop with a gag in.
Absolutely. Bring friends. Take pictures. Help her fulfill her sluttiest potential.

Also that last post was but a thumb, enjoy the full version.

Yeah I'm about to write something on her chest with this Thick ass Dick Pen.

what do you imagine doing to her?

she would look so good on all fours getting trained

does she like swallowing cum? how many loads do you think she could handle at once?

Set those tits free!

Post something worth tributing

my wife
wwyd ?

Would collar her and have her throat me nice and slowly while on her knees, stopping every once in a while to beg for cum. I'd tease those big tits while i'm deep inside her and make her moan around me until putting her ass up on the couch and pounding that tight little pussy into oblivion.

You guys in NYC? I'm in Brooklyn.

Really want to see her fucked

hey man thanks for the reply
nah we went to ny on vacation some 5 years ago

would want her on her knees surrounded by cock. hands tied behind her back ans taking what we put inher mouth.

Now we are getting started

Would make her watch my whore get fucked in the ass by a few dozen guys, all pumping their cum in her tight little ass and then make your whore suck each filthy cock clean once they're done before she sucks every drop of cum out of this asshole. Then they keep begging and being whores until all their holes can get stretched again at the same time.

>really wanna see her over bite kicked in
Stop posting this fucking donkey 24/7

No

I like the way this guy thinks.

for the second round both tight asses should get stretched out by two cocks at the same time ending with both sluts getting their mouths filled with loads and swapping them back and forth.

No idea. Only way to learn is to stress test, no? I'd bet at least 10.

She does look very good on all 4s

Keep going!

nice view. it's always good to have goals, give her a number to hit and if she has to swallow before hitting it make her do it all over again.

nice

My slut would fucking writhe in cuckquean agony if she was made to watch your sexy whore get fucked over and over in her perfect ass. She would suck those cocks clean faster than you could feed them too her and she would slurp the cum out of your whores tight ass like it was her job, just to impress you enough to let her get fucked like the cockslut she needs to be.

Agreed. After the cumswap though, they both need to wash it all down with mouthfuls of piss.

beautiful ass, any more? it's asking to be spread open by multiple cocks at once. I bet she would moan like a good slut while she's getting pounded over and over...do you think she would beg for their cum?

More please!

Many many moar of her ass. Even has a bite mark on it

kik?

Perfect tits!

Her 95 lb body probably couldn’t handle a gangbang

More of her in those fishnets

That sounds perfect. They both need to learn to be toiletwhores after though. After having all their holes stuffed and stretched with cock and cum, swapping and sucking cum from each other's holes, they need to beg for piss. But to show how much they want it, they have to lick a filthy toilet clean. Whoever does the best job gets the most piss of course.

You are disgusting filth. I am glad knowing that you are a diagusting loser who will never have a life nor a wife. You don't share your woman with anyone or online.

Full frontal?

seeing her pushed to the limit is probably the hottest thing. you'll know that she's getting off on the struggle to please all those cocks...they just don't care and are going to use her like they please.

Woah

Lol, look kids, a virgin tryhard.

Want to see my gf getting gangbanged

She better be good at giving rimjobs to start then.

Yes this is my wife. Maybe I am disgusting though. I could timestamp myself, but I’m an ugly bastard and no one wants to see that.

Nice

Very beautiful

I too want to see your gf getting gangbanged. Do you think she would put up a fight? or would she get into it?

I want to fuck your whore. Don't stop posting her. Would make her eat my ass every day and gargle cum and piss.