What do you think would be the best strategy of jumping in front of a train? i.e...

what do you think would be the best strategy of jumping in front of a train? i.e. guaranteed death and the least pain possible
the train is pic related and will be moving at about 200 kph (125 mph for Amerifats)
"durr don't do it" camp need not apply, I'm dead set

just shoot yourself,

just overdose on pills you dumb cunt, don't delay my train

just stand infront of it... you moronic waste of space, if you cant figure this out yourself no wonder you wanna off yaself. if its going 125mph youre gna get dismembered quick style

Also dont do it - most suicide survivors say they regret their decision the instant they make it

getting a gun is a pain in the ass here, and I'm not eligible anyway because of health reasons (not mental mind you)

Find a spot between 2 stations so that you can get it while it's at full speed and not either accelerating after leaving a station or slowing down to arrive at one, wait for the right moment, time the jump right, and then pussy out of it like the faggot you are

If your this big of a waste of space, you should absolutely fucking end it. Just don't be an inconsiderate asshole and inconvenience others. The people on the train don't need to be delayed because of your dumb ass. Get in a bath tub full of warm water and cut up your fucking arms with a razor, pussy.

Don't be an ass and put other people in danger

And remember, if you want to end it, its up the street not across. Then its just a cry for help. Now go fucking kill yourself bitch and stop wasting my air.

When its coming, jump infront of it. Lay your head on the rail to be sure. Godspeed faggot

Fucking asshole you will just waste other peoples time who are in the train since they have to stop to clean up your faggot ass body

Fucking do it, ya worthless cunt. Just go fucking kill yourself right god damn now. Can't be too hard to get a knife in your fucking country. Grab one from your kitchen and do it right now. RIGHT NOW.

It's an unreliable method
It puts the driver through a lot of stress
Where I live the guy might even sue your family because PTSD

Hang yourself, but if it has to be a train, wait behind a bridge so the driver can't see you and
then jump on the tracks. The best thing would be to put your neck right on the rails so the train
decapitates you.

People like you piss me off to no end. I want to off myself every god damn time I open my eyes. Do I post about it to try and satisfy a desire for attention that's not being met in real life? No. Go. Kill yourself. Right. Now. You'd be doing the world a favor. Just don't make it anyone else's problem. Its the least a shit-stain like you can do.

some fucking passion in this thread, I'm loving it. thanks for the motivation guys, I knew I could count on ya
I was never too considerate to others, so inconveniencing the people on the train doesn't bother me too much

DO IT BITCH!

dude don't waste this drugs and hookers.. you could die getting blown on blow in a motel that blows.

FUCK YOU. The sooner the worthless sack of shit dies the sooner the world gets just a little bit better. He need to die TODAY.

Its not cleaning that shit up. Seriously. Hang yourself.

My thoughts exactly.

get to the part of the track where she'll be going flat out. jump in frount
nekmint
>you'll be 200m down the track and in about 200 pieces ezpze

Don't be a spineless twat.

"Sobot won't hurt too much"

Fucking pussy.
Either put a bullet through your brain or, not being able to get that, overdose on something like sleeping pills.

Man the fuck up and end your life the man's way, not a sniviling little cunt.
Samurai tore their guts out and Prussian officers would ram a spear through their hearts.

Make your death at least not a bother for the rest of the world, faggot.

Do it with style.

Jump from a tree onto the windscreen

Become the human fly