A woman Ive been with for over 3 years and have a child with cheated on me and I don't know if I can trust her again

A woman Ive been with for over 3 years and have a child with cheated on me and I don't know if I can trust her again

at least you get dubs

never trust her again

trust her OP ... trust her to cheat on you

not only that she got caught , what an idiot she is

you too, you have crap taste in women. When did you accept this crap life OP. Get mad, get to work ... your life is not going to uncuck itself

being cheated on sucks, but if one person in the relationship cheats, they probably have a reason and means you probably shouldnt be with that person. sorry bud

>if I can trust her again

Nope.

If you have proof of the cheating yo can get out of any potential alimony, but she’ll still be able to take you for child support

Kek

it apears you killed her in your anger my lord.

you know what to do

Kek, are you sure you have a child with her?

Does it seem like she is willing to put in the work to earn your trust again?

He's sure he's paying for one.

Don't trust her you beta cuck.
Oh..
And
All woman deserve death.

Maybe you should DNA test your kid.
THE RESULTS MIGHT SHOCK YOU

And then decide if an hero or simply dump her ass.

She cheated on you, so my educated guess is that divorce and/or custody should be pretty easy if you have proof or she admits guilt

Cheaters dont stop cheating. I’m speaking from experience - Im a cheater. Ive just gotten better at hiding it and also make sure its only casual hookups.

tell her to fuck off and die of gonorrhea

ani meme thread lets do dis

Show us what she looks like. Only then can we make the right call.

>With someone for only 3 years
>Have a child together

Is this a normal thing?
I wasn't even engaged aftet 3 years let alone with child

I sure as fuck would never trust her again. Hell, if I were you I would probably be questioning whether the child is mine right now.

She's probably been cheating from the start, gother knocked up by one of the other dudes, then manipulated OP into marrying her in order to secure support.

If you're between 18-30 get the fuck out, it will happen again. If you're between 31-45 it could be a one time thing, anything older and what does it even matter.

The divorce lawyer has spoken

>Trusting women
Some people just don't learn.

Don't be stopid user
This ain't the first time she cheated on you
It's just the first time you caught her.

this is actually it, right here.
marriage under 30 is foolish
>nb4 all girls are constantly cheating #mgtow #girlssuck
if shes cheating past 30 i'm not sure what to tell ya. short leash, find ya a revenge hook up, live with it, i dunno. keep an eye on her cell phone at the very least. (to show the judge)