Whites who are well off report that white people are not discriminated against in society. Losers (unemployed...

Whites who are well off report that white people are not discriminated against in society. Losers (unemployed, not college educated, virgins, shut-in NEETs, trailer trash, etc) almost unanimously report that whites are discriminated against.
Pretty interesting.

I'm employed and college educated and have seen white discrimination

lolz we got another white sicko mass murderer...he kilt a bunch of texas queers huehue

Just in case it wasn't clear enough for you white mental midgets, the point is that "seeing" discrimination against whites is a defense mechanism that loser whites use in order to explain how they became losers.

crazy cracker detected...alls dem mass murderers be white tho fo sho

Yep, and it won't be called terrorism since he's white. They revere these shooters. White kids play with guns from a young age and play act school shootings, white on black police shootings, incest. They won't even officially release a profile for the shooter, saying "it's difficult". Just say he's a white guy. All white guys are potential shooters and should be put on a watch list

No you're not, no you're not, and no you don't. You just wanted to contradict and invalidate a black man so you won't feel so impotent

They need to be put on suicide watch

did you crunch the numbers to project this insecurity?

There are studies. Studies done by white people lol.

More like suicide mandate. That's one shooting I don't have a problem with.

Where do you work, where'd you go to college, and what discrimination do you observe?

you gotta get out of your basement

>there are studies which I won't cite, link and probably didn't read, but they do exist
Fuck off

That's who this is targeted at. These basement dwellers are actually trying to act like black people are holding them back

It was even on NPR this morning. I'm not your slave, cumskin. Do your own fucking research, dumbass

yknow, i was going to say something about this thread, but i realized it wouldnt matter because im anonymous. all im going to say is that nobody should give a fuck about skin colour since we'll probably get destroyed as a country soon anyways, lmao

No, it's targeting the well to do white man who is in a position of power. Power enough to oppress

A couple years ago I didn't get hired for a job for not being diverse enough, by some Hispanic cunt.
Why are Hispanics so racist bros?

No it's saying that the well to do white man is OK and doesn't need to make excuses. The loser whites can't accept that they are losers and pretend it's because of reverse racism. It's meant to get the loser whites to admit that black people are their scapegoat and they wouldn't need that if they succeeded and took responsibility for their lives

Black people are too incompetent to hold anyone back.

Every race thinks their race is discriminated against. All of them. And when you get turned down for a job or college because you're too white, you'll understand why whitetrash feel discriminated against. They're constantly told how privileged they are but they are so economically fucked that they can barely detect any racial privelege that might benefit them

You could never beat a black man in a fight, let alone look one in the eye

We are?
When did that happen?

This shows one thing and one thing only. The issue is not race, it's not religion, nationality, gender, sexuality or any of the multitude of other catagories the powerful try to divide us in to. The issue is social class. Those with power own the media (I'm not talking about Jews, there are plenty of poor Jews - religion is just another catagory) and they tell us the others are trying to take what is ours away and we are stupid enough to believe them. Divide and conquer.

In the beginning when you wiped out the natives and fucked their women, then later when you continued to discrimate against the remnants of indigenous populations despite being mudbloods at this point

Inb4 someone throws out "tinfoil hat"

Porque no los dos?

I thought you said Hispanic, not Anglo. I must have read your initial post wrong.

>Racism/anger issues

Why is racism an issue?

>doesn't know spaniards were and are Hispanic

Ummm, USA is not a Hispanic country. Stop projecting, you Mexican sucm.

I don't recall, around 2014 or 15. Mostly Hispanic neighborhood, and the bitch was just a racist. It was a shitty office job, and I'm better off now, so all ended well.

Not talking about the US in particular retardo. Talking about the history of hispanics in the Americas.

It always amazes me how Mexicans don't understand they decedent from the people who killed and oppressed more Natives than anyone else, and only the group that enslaved more blacks than them is the Portuguese.
But then, sub 90 IQ, what can one expect?

ya bro, about that. The dudes that did that are long dead. The moar u know!

Futile is futile
And you wonder why nobody likes whites but whites and some Asians.
Oh well

Bill Cosby also does not think black people are discriminated against and they should just pull themselves up by their bootstraps

Focusing on Jews is a distraction. They are up there, but they are just accountants to our true masters.

Quote: [in response to being told hispanics are racist]
>When did that happen?

Read moar

So it all worked out then. Karma probably gave the bitch a good slap too.

So you assume I'm mexican? Why is that?

I mean race and income, both are factors. Not interested in Jewish conspiracies.

>doesn’t know that Spaniards are Spanish and Hispanics are the label applies to the sub race created when interbreeding with indigenous populations during their conquests

At least know what you’re talking about before trying to sound smart

well I agree with you. race is only defining based on the benefits your father gives you and your color-coding to the rest of society. plenty of Jews are poor and powerless. The defining trait of our controllers is simply a will to control.

Why are we even pretending Hispanics are not racist? They hate niggers more than white people. We have Mexicans Cartels in jail for ethnically cleansing blacks near border towns so that they can get more Mexicans into USA. Compton is all Mexican too. They literally deport half black Mexicans to Haiti for being too black.

I honestly can't wait for USA to become a 3rd world shithole, because blacks will get BTFO first and foremost. No more welfare, quotas or affirmative actions without white people, it's Brazil-tier ghetto for everyone.

lmao, western Europeans are retarded and suicidal

Wow it's retarded. You're thinking of latinos friend, Hispanic is Spain and its (former) colonies, any Spanish-speaking culture really.

Hispanic is not a genetic quality, it is the tendency to speak Spanish

Umm
"Hispanic" derives from "Hispania" which was the Latin name for Spain and Portugal.

So Hispanic = someone from or descending from someone of Iberian descent.

You're probably thinking "latino"

Mexico is the largest ethnic group in the USA. Besides, virtually all of SA is descendant from Spanish colonization aside from Brasil. And the Portuguese en salved even more blacks than the Spaniards, which shows in their demographics.

This

Oh you mean like the island of Hispaniola where Hispanics originated from? So deemed by the Spanish conquistadors? Latinos apply to Latin America which is continental South America.

When you're in a hole, stop digging

>we dindu nuffin
>we no genocide millions, esse
>we no own millions blacks, esse
>we iz the victamz!
The state of Hispanics, that are to this day ruled by pure Spaniards that weren't willing to mix with the Natives, lol.

Can’t stop until I see China

>the island of Hispaniola where Hispanics originated from?
christ m8

Uh huh. Careful with assumptiins. That's the sort of assumption thatight cause others to think you're racist, assuming you're not.

I'm actually Spanish

>assuming you're not.
why would you assume that? this is the thread for racists, on Sup Forums, on Sup Forums

Dude. Seriously stop. Your making a fool of yourself

>That's the sort of assumption thatight cause others to think you're racist
Neither Spanish or Mexican isn't a race.

Losers report that because they want to blame everyone but themselves for being losers. It explains Sup Forums AND /r9k/...which are basically the same people anyway.

Benefit of the doubt. It's only the right thing to do, yes?

Please God; let this be bait.

All of this is true except the jokes are cringey as fuck. I thought the left was the funny side.

>mexican
>racist
You should be more carefull with your posts, they make you look retarded.

not really, they are made of the same cloth- failure- but Sup Forums is trying to "reform" itself and be "good" and /r9k/ is denying the existence of value

*tips fedora*

Yeah, Im sure that never happens, black people cant be racist you guys.

They're the same fat angry self victimizing virgins.

That's not how you use that.

>Neither Spanish or Mexican isn't a race.
What?
Good thing for context. Both countries are pretty much nothing but mutts, which does make the refining to a particular race a bit difficult.

Reported your post

Exactly. White losers report it falsely because it's too humiliating to accept (especially considering white privileg) that they are such failures. Black men do get held down by white men though and have to work 10x harder just to make as much as a white man

The point is, hating on either isn't "racist," because no one thinks of either as "races"

You're definitely being a baby if you're afraid of some single guy being racist. Man up. They are afraid of society and the justice system being racist, and you're worried about a mean tweet or something?

I can't even tell if this is a b8 thread or if people are actually voicing real opinions anymore.

>That's not how you use that.
>Expert in all things fedora.

k

Oh, you're a woman. Why didn't you just say so, so I knew to disregard your opinion sooner.

Bit of both probably

They list racism as some sort of personality flaw. We're all racists, niggers especially so.

It is definitely a bait thread and I am definitely mostly voicing my realish opinions.

No I'm a guy. Sorry that you're easily triggered bro. Typical right winger.

There are alot of assumptions in there.
And the same goes for your last post, it is almost as if you were to projekt things you dont like about a paticular group of people onto random members of that group....strange.

for that matter, we all have problems with emotional control, but beating someone's windshield in with a putter is frowned upon still

Oh the "no u r racist lol" defense. If you weren't even serious why bother?

So how is you being afraid of a single racist black guy the same as an entire people being afraid of a racist system?

im so sorry that one of my people didn't hire you because you most likely were not qualified or needed for the job you wanted, and that it really made you think that latinos are out to get your jobs

I'm an enlightened alt centrist actually, but fear not my lady, I understand that everyone right of "kill all white people" is right winger now days.
Pray tell, are you a negro woman? I must tell you, negro woman keep hitting on me for some reason. Do you know why negro women, at least the ones that can make it to college, are so obsessed with white men?

And yet, a cop shooting an unarmed black guy in the back multiple times....not that frowned upon.

Just don't be ugly. Whatever your race.

Problem solved.

Who says kill all white people?

Also still a dude. Sorry man. You can tell I'm not a chick because I'm actually talking to you.

>Oh the "no u r racist lol" defense
youre getting this alot? maybe because thats what youre doing.
>If you weren't even serious why bother?
this is /b fag.
>Why bother
kek
>So how is you being afraid of a single racist black guy the same as an entire people being afraid of a racist system?
Im not engaging in your strawman argument, at no point have I said anything to that effect. This is not how grown ups debate.

I was overqualified for it, but then everyone would have been aside from kids fresh out of high school.
But don't worry, I don't think low of latinos because I didn't get hired by one, I think low of your people because I interacted with many of you since you infest this city so badly. Nothing is an easier way than a single Mexican mom too.

plenty of frowning! just no practical action.

Strawman? You literally said black people can be racist.

>You can tell I'm not a chick because I'm actually talking to you.
cringed at the sad burn

immediatly goes to fighting. your just proving his point.

Staph, it's not working. You fucked up by using woman logic. Never use women logic anonymously if you don't want people to know you are a girl.

>This is not how grown ups debate.
Grown-ups don't debate. College students debate.

Woman logic?