Sup Forums

Sup Forums
Let me tell a story
about a faggot
named Austin Pinnell

this faggot thought he was clever by posting his ex's facebook as bait, trying to get horny faggots to bite, wasting the legion of neckbeards' time.

i felt like i should even the playingfield
do nothing, do something, but i'll post full story in this thread so the choice is yours

Austin's facebook:
/austin.pinnell.50

Austin's mom's facebook:
/austin.pinnell

thread he posted yesterday

aaaand convo i had with the girl he posted

bumppppp

OP is a newfag faggot. Sup Forums is not your army.

Bump

bump

Yo sleazy slut bitch no one thinks you’re impressive here, you sound so snide but you’re a dirty herpes cunt. Why the fuck are you so unhappy and bitter? People like you are the epitome of depressing. Kill yourself but post tits first, nigger

So... you got bamboozled into a personal army request, and now you're asking for a personal army?
How about you stop being a fucking retard?

this is a reverse army, dumbfuck. the kid who posted the original thread in was trying to get a personal army. finish your homework and get off Sup Forums bud

>Do nothing, do something, the choice is yours

awwww do we have a little sped that struggles with english?

Austin Pinnell did my homework once when I had terminal brain cancer. Really great guy.

Austin Linnell actually pushed me out of the way of an incoming car once. Not a bad bloke

What's sad is the number of idiots that comment on these posts without a requests for tits and timestamp. I don't know if it's all the horny kids or we've become lazy but it's killing Sup Forums.

Take your normie trash outta here nigger faggot. Before i track your ass down and butt fuck both your parents in front of ya. Goddamn it.

Oh we're aint doing shit.
Just fascinated by how you cucked into asking b for help

Austin Pinnell bought me lunch when i left my wallet at home one day. He's a pretty ok guy.

Have any pics of his ex?

Austin Linnell let me see a picture of his ex girlfriends tits. Pretty cool dude

Fuck off faggot

Austin Pinnell let me borrow that racing jacket once when I had to race a bunch of guys and I had shown up to the race without a racing jacket. I'll never forget that kindness.

you included her real name kek

And she’s like what the fucks a B

we went sky-diving together in the 2nd grade. I fell unconscious 3000 feet to deploying my chute and he swooped right in and saved me. Austin Pinnell is my hero.

>Oh we're aint doing shit.
Nobody wants you to do anything. I would still work on your english, though. I don't even think a pre-schooler would want you to do their homework. Lmfao.

ehh... i just packed a bowl so im just going to watch you do this by yourself.

A-are you a-a white k-knight good sir

Austen pinnell once ran into a burning building to save a little girls favorite rag doll, the girls single mom offered him a blowjob in return but he just said "Don't worry ma'am, your little girls smile is payment enough"
He is truly a caring man