GAS OHIO

TOLEDO WAR NOW

t. Ohioian

Kasich plz

yeah fuck off kids, Ohio>>michishit

WOLVERINES

>wanting Toledo

remove california

I think the people of that region prefer having clean drinking water.

fighting a war over toledo is like two retards fighting over a hotpocket

>Michigan

Ha. Actually the only reason Flint had water trouble was African Government. We are surrounded by fresh water and you have to really try to lack it.

Indiana reporting in.

Fuck both of you.

Except for the UP. You're alright.

Okay. Remember the deal. If you
get Toledo, then the UP* becomes the 51st State. Can you live with that?

The Drive Through at the McDonald's at exit 210 is open 24/7 and I need a cup of coffee. Any ladies want to join me? We could meet at Meijer's first.

*That's Upper Peninsula for you folks who don't know the Toledo War. We (Ohio) got Toledo, Michigan got the UP.

Wait is this a hate neighbor states thread?

Fuck South Carolina, I hate your fucking state and hope you fall into the ocean.

Screw that. Wisconsin here. We are annexing the UP. They are already honorary Wisconsinites in our battle against the Illinois filth.

buncha fuking queers in ohio

No... You guys never marched your militias toward one another over this God forsaken strip of land. In compromise, Michigan got a pristine wilderness (the UP) and we got the sex trafficking, Heroin capital of America.

remove oregon

Dear Michigan,

FUCK YOU.

muh tiny toledo strip.

how about you give us back our fucking peninsula back?

~ Wisconsin

dude you can have it.

toledo is shit

As soon as you fucks give Wisconsin it's hat back

its ours hands off

Fuck off give Wisconsin it's hat back first

you cant even keep muslims out
nothing is yours britcuck

Mich wanting Toledo is like Penn wanting Youngstown. Just fucking take it for free.

Hello fellow Midwest brethren,
Indiana formally backs Michigan on this crusade, for they give Indiana delicious apple cider, jams, and beer.
Ohio gives us herpes.

seeing the riot in washington earlier burger, you really cant talk about minority issues lol

Hey I'm traveling through Ohio to get to Windsor, ON on Thursday. Could you hold off for a week?

Ohio is literally the Canada of the USA

HAHAHA! Get cucked faggot.

You don't travel much do you lol?

hey!
you know damn well that its mostly Chicago you need to worry about i think ever part of the state outside of Chicago would help in a war of liberation against them.

Michigan, Indiana, Wisconsin triad when?
Detroit & general midwest cleansing when?

Michigan is the best state. We got the best deal for a tiny strip of land. Ohio sucks and Wisconsin is trying to act relevant.
Indiana is fine we like them.

>those teeth

Lebensraum!

Wasn't there like 29 day war about this in the 1800s?

It was so fierce that the US government feared a civil war. They had to hod us back from destroying ohio and gave us instead of a tiny strip of land an entire other state that was ripped from Wisconsin. They are both mad at us for that today. Think of our it like the UK somewhat.