Well...

Well, about 3 months ago I told you faggots I was about to get 25 million dollars from my smoking hot great granddaughter who molested me as a kid. After a series of hearings and signing shit.. It's settled. I am one of the wealthiest individuals on Sup Forums. A lot of you were begging for shit from me last time.. but now shit is settled and i may just make some dreams come true right? Roll trips and get 5k sent to your paypal account.

Other urls found in this thread:

paypal.me/Gina244
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>smoking hot great granddaughter who molested me as a kid

Roll

>Great granddaughter molested me as a child

>Shit tier bait

>granddaughter who molested me as a kid

Shit bait with google image
try harder nigger

>granddaughter who molested me as a kid
Is it even still bait at this point?

This is why Sup Forums has gone to shit! People can't even make a proper b8 thread

Let see lol

Major kek

well shit

roll...

Make Sup Forums great again! Come on

Sad roll...

It would be sad to come back on Sup Forums and Sup Forums especially when you get 25 million dollars on your bank account.

Roll

Seems legit. Go on...

I remember when this pasta was new.

Worth a roll

Roll

Roll

Hmm rolling

My mom molested me when I was in her uterus while
She was pregnant, so I feel your pain.

Roll

roll

Sure why not,

Rollerino!

I need the money.

Rolling

Ass & tittas

why is everyone saying roll

roll just to be safe

rolling

> Bait

tfw the guy tells you this is bait
tfw people still actually roll without including anything like a PayPal or a fucking steam account

ROOOOOOOOLLING
Really need it pls praise KEK help me

roll

roll...

There's nothing stopping you from posting your steam account.

Eh, what the hell. Pascal's wager

damnit

Sendmeplz

roll

Roll

rolly rolly cunt

Technically, i don't think you can transfer that much on a paypal account.

god i fucking need this money

roll

roll 1

roll 2

So do i.

roll

Rolling cause it seems like a good job of making a big hidden figures is it okay if I can do anything to be at the airport yet I will be home soon and we have to be there for you and your mom and dad are doing a great job of the day and then you can just leave me a note when we get to the store to pick it was a pleasure to get a better understanding I will get back to you in the morning and get it to you as I have to get my car fixed your day going so much of my time in that case I think we should be free this weekend and will not be able todo to be a good fit for me but if you want it I can get the chance to talk with me out of your time and consideration I have a lot of fun to be around and I don't want to make it you can call hon together and I don't know if I should send you a copy when I get out early today so you should be able todo to be a part that is some nice weather here has to go with the kids but it was not a problem if we can go over the details of your life

rolly nigger

rolling because i need a new pc

Corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn

um chiiilll

K op, rolling for the best

Roll

Roll

Beyond wish you would
paypal.me/Gina244

Holy trips please bless me

roll out

Riperoni my dude.

>from my smoking hot great granddaughter who molested me as a kid

How the fuck.....??

Rolling

Top kek imma roll!

This. If I had even a semblance of wealth, I'd never waste my time on here.

Roll

rolllllllllllllllllll

rolling

Please

I literally just typed "hundred dollar bills in metal case" on Google and found the same image. Nice bait, you retarded piece of shit.

rol boyo

Roll

roll

roll

roll

Roll

roll paypal.me/MLecocq96

roll