Should I fuck a virgin? Girl I started going out on dates with told me she was a virgin which caught me off guard

Should I fuck a virgin? Girl I started going out on dates with told me she was a virgin which caught me off guard

Pic unrelated

Unless you are going to stay with her for a long time and marry her, no

this
if you're SERIOUS about this girl, it's good to know she doesn't know anything but you
but they tend to fucking suck in bed

why would I have to marry her?

do you like her? if so, go ahead.

That pussy and ass is gonna so fucking tight !

Calmly explain that you don't want to be the one to take away her virginity as most relationships these days are hit or miss and you don't want to set expectations that you two are gonna be together for ages, so unless she just wants to lose it already that if she's saving it for that special person that you don't know if you're him.

With that said, teach her about giving head.

And take away her ass virginity.

marry, no. but at least be serious about her.

first Thing: how to become completely unattractive to any woman.

This isn't the thirties. As long as you aren't in high school, virginity doesn't mean much. Just make sure it doesn't mean much to her either.

user is right. Virgins tend to latch on since you're their first. That's the way women are. I guess some dudes also but mostly womens's. If that's her in the pic...nice.

if you know you arent going to be in it for the long term do not take that special connection away from someone else. likely she and you are both too young to quite grasp the magnanimity of the act, and society in general is throwing it away without any forethought or reason as to why people regard this as special. this poster is a good example, he doesn't offer anything besides "this isn't the thirties", implying that progression for the sake of progression is the goal. it isn't, it shouldnt be. be concious and aware of your actions. she will likely want to please you and agree to it, so the responsibility is yours to know what you are doing. it cannot be undone.

it may be better to leave the world a little more just than it would be to satisfy the urge to "be attractive"

>magnanimity
You mean magnitude. Magnanimity means "generosity". Don't come on Sup Forums with your bullshit word usage, pleb.

true that. but in order to leave anything to the world you have to Show not only respect but also self confidence. and if you say "i like you but i dont want to have sex with you because i might not be the one you think i am and we may break up in a few months/years" that does not really seem too confident, don't you think?

Don't listen to Fuck her for as long as the relationship lasts. I've taken several virginities and nothing happened. We stayed together until things just didn't work out.

The fact you're even asking says enough. Play on and take her just be gentle and ask how she's doing. Someone is going to be her first. Might as well be you.

Lol what a moron. This is something idiots have been repeating for the last 100 years

That's some white knight social justice warrior idiocy. Ignore these fucks.

confidence is assurance in one's own actions. if you are relating the opinions of other people to it, you have missed the point.
sex, especially for the first time, takes as much from you as you give emotionally. you are naive if you think it does not.
the fact that he is asking shows that he still has a small moral conscious

again, we have here an example of "progress for the sake of progress"; a complete rejection of traditional customs for no other reason than to reject them and go full on into a pleasure-seeking hedonistic lifestyle.

op, you've got the chance to be the bigger man. keep in mind, i am assuming you are no longer a virign. if you are a virgin, disregard all my posts and go for it.

Social justice warrior faggot

Proceed user. And never ask for advice here again or you get toxic replies like this.

just wondering how old is she

This only ever matters if there's a big age gap

>using the word toxic unironically
You have to go back

... are you autistic OP? Every fucking girl is a virgin. and the total whores have only had sex with like 4 guys in thier life... fuck her hard OP.

I've fucked about 7 Virgins. Why? The first one I turned down being all m'lady about it just went and fucked someone else. And it happened a second time before I got smart.

OP just date her and let things play out. If she's down then hit it.