I'm going to kill myself tomorrow

I'm going to kill myself tomorrow.
What's a fast and painless substance I can easily acquire to overdose on?

Cement

Reddit memes

I hear Drano is quick and easy. Oh, and you turn into a fountain, which is kind of cool.

Sodium Hypocloryte

My mind is made up; only two things could change it at this point, neither of which will happen.
If anyone asks, I'll tell what brought me to this point.
>Otherwise, would any good Samaritans please just tell me a fast and efficient means of death?

(copypasta 39188338: when someone claims they're gonna kill themselves)
……
Dude,
every 15 minutes, some
ATTENTION-SEEKING EMO CRYBABY
jumps on Sup Forums
asking about killing himself, suicide, or
…..painless ways to 'do it'……
You fuckers are so TRITE and PREDICTABLE,
it's like you all read the same fucking script.
why are you faggots such
PATHETIC
UNORIGINAL
COWARDLY
attention whores?
=====
'how do I end it all....'
'i'm saying goodbye bee...'
'gonna do it, don't try to stop me...'
'easy and painless way to ....'
====
and what's more important, you ARE NOT GOING TO DO IT
you're just fishing for NEWFAGS to beg you not to do it,
it's like some DOPAMINE FIX you get from losers telling you.
none of you faggots have ever done it,
you just post your whining and then jack off with tears in your eyes
…..
just do it already,
really, kill yourself, don't worry about how, just do it
YES,
THE WORLD REALLY WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU.
;)

nerve gas, because it shuts off your nerves

>Sodium Hypocloryte
>Drano
both of these sound excruciatingly painful, and I'll slit my wrists to bleed out before doing that

lots of salt

good. my thread is about the easiest and least painful way to do so: I am literally going to kill myself. You can be helpful, or not... either way will be the same.

I think I stand more of a risk of permanent injury than death for a salt overdose: I don't think I could get enough of it down to be fatal.

>I am literally going to kill myself
no. you're. not.

faggots like you never do,
you can't even read copypasta CORRECTLY, you retarded illiterate attention whore

Buy strong over-the-counter sleeping pills, they will get you so relaxed that you will fall asleep and your heart will stop.

Drink a bottle of soy sauce. Takes four hours and you're really thirsty but hey, you can do it right? Not gonna puss out op? Stream that shit

How about Terminal Deceleration Syndrome?

Sorry, i forgot to mention that you should chug them all at once before you go into eternal sleep.

No Valhalla for you, weak bitch.

Heroin. Just go to the ghetto and ask people standing/sitting around on corners for "dog food" or "boy" depending on your area

Fuck off already!
Do it now!
Fucking cancer!

would ibuprofen work?

I approve this message

No, I would do something like zzzquil or something, go look up some strong medications dedicated to sleeping aid

>would ibuprofen work?

what does it matter, faggots like you never kill themselves.
you just start threads fishing for attention like the retarded crybaby you are.

nutmeg

u could inhale a peeled boiled egg

I'm worried that I won't take enough zzzquil or whatever and that I'll just become a vegetable. From experience I've learned that I have a really high tolerance to most drugs

yeah, I'm fishing for attention.
I'm also literally retarded: my skull is fractured, and I don't know how it got that way. My brain is literally damaged and I'll never know why. My ribs were fractured and healed improperly, and my spine has gone through ungodly amounts of damage. I would rather start over. I would rather have nothing than keep living this fucking tormenting solitude.

Then that’s up to you, buy a fucking gallon of sleeping syrup or buy triple the amount of sleeping pills, it really doesn’t matter, your body’s fate is inevitable when you finish a box

Go to the colored part of town and scream, "NIGGER!" as loud as you can. That'll probably do it.

Why don't you go to a doctor, dumbass?

it isn't a fracture, it's actually a dent, in the upper left-back region. I don't know why the fuck this happened. I really ought to die and finish what was started.

I'm pretty sure you can buy liquid morphine/ morphine tablets off darkweb. Quickly chug down three bottles of liquid morphine and you will die. But, really, heroin, fentanyl and other deadly drugs like barbiturates are always an equally painless option too.

>I would rather start over.
Yeh, you don't respawn irl, Autismo. This is what you get. Make the best of it.

They won't be able to do shit... I've mentioned this to my family, and they ignore it every time. I don't think that modern medicine is able to restructure brain matter or to mend a skull that's broken and re-set. Even if they could, my family would not pay for this.

user, no time he has, he's doing it tomorrow!!!

I don't respawn. Life continues, and as much as I become nothing, nothing becomes something still after I die. I may or may not become that, separate from me as I am now. I don't know. I'm tired of not knowing.

>would not pay for this.
Ohh, you're Amerifat. Sorry. You probably should snuff it, then.

I don't have access to any of that stuff; I wish I did.

Heroin

And I take it you don't have an access to a gun either? Gunshot to head = instant

>have an access
have access* i meant

yeah no guns.

I do but I can't bring myself to pull the trigger I'm afraid. I don't know if you're like me, but I mainly fantasize about accidental overdose or such before I hit, say, 40s.

I don't fantasize about it; this is a business transaction. I am doing this because I feel compelled to; I won't relish it, and you shouldn't either. If you fantasize about death you'll just have a less complete life: either die now, and save yourself the trouble, or live and fantasize about life, thereby improving it.

If my skull hadn't been damaged, I could have achieved everything. I fully place the consequences of blame on anyone involved in the destruction of my skull. My death will be your fault, and all the good that I would have brought the world will never come to fruition, by your hands.

I dunno man. I like fantasizing of death and afterlife. Like if this is a simulation, what might the next universe up be like?

if this is a simulation there is no 'next universe' you mungtard. in a language you can understand, 'u r delet'