I need to get hard because I'm going out for the night and I need to fap beforehand

I need to get hard because I'm going out for the night and I need to fap beforehand.

Post some goddess Ariana Grande.
>Bonus points for hot webm's

bump

She's a fucking coal burner

Nigger left overs. That's gross

I don't care.

Yet here you fags are ahahaha

shes pretty....but not really sexy. She still has a body of a 14 year old girl. Russian girls are the sexiest girls of all time.

Not sexy? Wut?

Her being objectively a moron is a turnoff immediately. "Hot but stupid" only works for men who are also dumb. Shame really, because she was actually enjoyable on Victorious, but she grew into a Stinking Corpse Lily.

She's not dumb, she's an asshole. But tbh, I don't really care, I just want to fuck her. She's so fucking sexy.

man shes a generic piece of tarted up trash

Why do you think people wanna fuck her? Duh.

generic? she's the one setting trends, like Kylie Jenner. The others are generic, they aren't. They're the special/powerful ones.
How powerful would you feel fucking a piece of ass like that? Fucking powerful, trust me.

>only works for men who are also dumb
>Has watched all her episodes on a dumb kiddie show
Hmm...

Tay tay or Nicki Minaj

this bitch ariana is a dime a dozen

why is this chick famous?

found the nigger

Please be trolling.

that doesn't answer the question?

she wasn't enjoyable...

she also has the voice of an angel

>all her episodes
you fucking what?

why is she famous?

It's rather obvious, she's hot af. Do you need any more talents to be famous?!

yee

Being hot af isn't a talent

She has a GREAT voice. Plus she's hot af. Plus she's beautiful. Plus she has a great sense of style.

Wtf more do you want?

> when you burn so much coal you start turning black

How can one person change this much?

She took a dick from Dan Schneider. Got on nick and was little girls idol. Then she just kept spreading her legs wider, and wider...