Rate my joint /b

rate my joint /b

shitty tobacco with .6mg of hash

.6g *** fuck

Whatever floats your boat
But in all thats a peice of shit for bitchs
White boi got merched

0/10
Stop ruining your weed with tobacco, eurotrash.

you cant smoke hash by itself in a joint.

its quite small for 0.6, looks like what i get out of 3.5, how much do u crush the tobacco?

0.35* same mistake lol

Solid 2 out of 10 cuz its a cigarette with speckles of hash not a joint. Not worth the hurt

Maybe YOU can't

i pack them pretty tight if it's windy outside, the hash i have atm is pretty lame so you have to smoke a lot of it to get a good feeling high

Yes you can. I've done it before. Lol. Flatten the hash the. Roll it. It's literally that simple. BUT, c ant do that with .6mg, so just mix it with buds. Tobacco doesn't increase the effects of smoking weed. Only newfags think that shit makes sense....im a seasoned smoker...trust me, tobacco doesn't do shit but fuck up your lungs.

If the hash you are buying is shit, just smoke buds. Fucking retard.

i roast the cigarette to get all the nicotine out first, and where i live getting good green is pretty fucking tough so it's the most convenient

Pretty clean tbh

Do you even know how other countries consume weed? No one smokes bud in Denmark due to how hard it is to smuggle, even if hash is a more concentrated product, its way cheaper and easier to get a hold of. Because of the way the hash is moved, they pack it with about 2tons of pressure together in cubes of about 100g-1kg. So there is literally no air between the substance you recieve, which makes it unable to stay lit.

Some grow their own, but it's usually more expensive.

Terrible.
Also, call it resin, it’s not concentrate, not extract, just oil some shitty solid, weaker than most weed. Half a gram of extract wouldn’t even burn in that.

Looks okay, how does it smoke?

I've done it before too, on the tip of a needle using a cup and a straw. I'd much rather evaporate the toxins in the tobacco and then mix them together. There is a reason no other country has the same rolling style as Denmark.

smokes really well if you make sure it burns evenly

i didnt buy the fucking hash, i got 10 grams for lending my friend some money, and getting buds where i'm from is a fucking nightmare

dont go assuming shit like that you fucking retard

it smokes well if you make sure it burns evenly and if you take long, soft drags to make sure all the paper and tobacco doesnt burn away too fast, that way the hash doesnt just fall out of the end of your joint

You can get healthier tobacco analogues to put in joints, it's made from other herbs and junk. I'm not sure if the carcinogens are lower in that, but you avoid the nicotine.

Did you really it or do you know much tobacco is in the cigarette?
Also, sorry about your shitty smoking situation. Greener pastures, guy.

Oh hash isn't foreign to me, I'm another Dane, so it's the stuff I can usually get.
I was thinking more in depending on how you roll it, it smokes better or worse. Yours looked okay, but sometimes they smoke crooked because of air pockets.

That sounds like a bad situation, but at least u got enough for it to work.. The situation is not so bad in my city atm, though i think police are gonna start coming down on the general weed sale soon, seeing as legalization is on the way.

Combining weed with tobacco?
What are you, a nigger?

I had no fucking idea, will look into it. thx.

Look up the danish rolling method.
The tobacco is roasted so the nicotine evaporates before adding in the hash.

Lol did you really get your panties in a bunch over that??? Lol your autism is showing.

I usually hold it up to a light after i fill it up, and even out the air pockets.

yeah i sometimes cram some tobacco under the filter by accident when rolling it aswell which makes it a bit crooked, but if you lick your finger and dab some saliva on the part that's burning too fast you can easily even it out

Then you should be dandy most of the time.
Yeah I do that too, it mostly happens if I smoke outside and rolling conditions aren't ideal.

this.

Should i assume you have a vagina?

Try stopping a week
>most weed
>only one variety of hash
>implying

it's just bad hash my man, it's rock hard and i haven't smoked for 3 weeks and just got back because i was able to get my hands on some for free pretty much

how the fuck do i find a weed man

Try looking for some on a cannabis plant

Colorado fag here feels bad man Smoking up for you. 1/10 because it has tobacco

you roll like a toddler