Sup Forums

Sup Forums

You notice how Milo never says the word nigger? That's because he's fucking smart. Go to the comments section of his DePaul video. Every other word is nigger. You are giving these protesters AMMUNITION. Don't you see that?

This is a fucking political war, which is easily winnable because the opposition is very, very stupid, but you are fucking up Sup Forums. Every time you call them racist names, you are justifying their anger. You can get your point across and intellectually whip their ass without calling them a nigger in a public comment section.

If you want to win this war, smarten the fuck up.

I've already told Sup Forums this but they never listen.

Oh I'm sure he says some faggy British derivative like niggly wigglys

Your goals are far too short-sighted. Our anger is justified every time they go out and act like raging chimps.

>implying the point isn't to accelerate the inevitable downfall

>implying our movement benefits from having a list of forbidden words that our enemy gets to control

Give them an inch and they'll take a mile.
It's like you learned nothing about how lefties got into power in the first place. It starts with little concessions like that.

Alot in Sup Forums do not understand the actual impact of The Great Meme War.

nigger

Fuck off faggot. People will say whatever they please and still win this.

>Every time you call them racist names, you are justifying their anger
this has been the playbook of the republican party for decades
the time has come to throw shit in the other direction and not allowing the leftists to take the moral high ground
Trump has corrected this because he fights back and his numbers speak louder than your faggot opinion

that's the problem

the nation that uses nukes first will be seen as the villain

by using niggerbombs we're seen as the villain.

Only teens that use nigger vernacular care about this cuck.

>You’ve called feminism a “cancer” and Malala Yousafzai “schoolmarmish.” Is there anything you wouldn’t say or wouldn’t mock?
>There’s nothing I wouldn’t mock. I wouldn’t say the N-word. It’s an ugly, hateful word.

Fuck off, nigger.

If you guys aren't careful and keep throwing that nigger word around Whistly Snipes might evolve into Trumpet Tyrone and then they'll be even more noise coming from that congo lipped coon.

Milo literally has a fetish for black men. This isn't news.

Im sure you watched the vid. When he attacked them he done it on a stereotypye basis. He hit them on black incarceration rates and drug abuse but just short of thing that could be construde as racist. This is the sort of mud slinging Sup Forums should be doing outside of Sup Forums. Other wise people are hard wired to dissmiss anything you say when they hear the word "nigger".

fuck you faggot nigger

Choke on a big black cock

I'm not playing by the kike's buzzwords. If they control what you can and can't say, you're already giving them a victory.

Sup Forums is pretty stupid, though.

>Why is it any different from anything else?
>I defend people’s right to use offensive speech, I just don’t personally choose to use the N-word. But I think people who do use those words should not be subjected to censure. That’s already happening in the U.K. — the police are actively trying to regulate “offensive speech.” That is so Orwellian and terrifying and horrendous.

When you make the word "nigger" commonplace again, you will win. And never use the word "racist" or any other PC buzzword. Take back the english language from the fucking kikes.

This,
>letting the enemy dictate what is allowed in conversation
>letting yourself be put in a box
Seriously.

>by using niggerbombs we're seen as the villain.
You're seen as the villain either way. Racism is a part of the alt-right and it's time to embrace it. There's no reason to kowtow the left-wing judges of morality and chatacter.

the people that say nigger are the paid shills and NSA analysts that are part of the memetic warfare. They want to make us into literal white supremacist KKK nazis. They're destroying pol from within. Most of us can recognize a hard working black man from a dumbass one. They just want us to call them all niggers to ruin our cause.

For most of the people here politics is just another sport that they watch. They're not actually interested in political progress of any sort, so they don't care about the consequences of what they say publicly and how it affects the political factions that they claim to support. They just need someone to root for, either to feel like a winner or to be vindicated as victims of the opposition.

Any person who claims to be conservative or right-wing who thinks niggering all over twitter is a political act is just as delusional as the anarchist kids who think the G20 conference gives a fuck about their fast food window smashing protests, but they are far more damaging to their cause. The anarchist kids can at least be forgiven in the public eye for being youthful idealists, but any racist comment with a conservative or right wing slant made publicly on twitter is just amunition for the left because it invokes their preferred stereotype of conservatives and right wingers being uncultured rednecks.

Tone policing is a plan intended to divide and make a movement introspective. This slows it down and takes out all the momentum it had as infighting becomes more common.

I implore everyone who reads this to just ignore OP and continue using free speech - so what if you say nigger, Milo has actually said nigger in livestreams with Sargon of Akkad, the enemy of SJWs are going to get angry either way, saying nigger doesn't justify them smashing windows and burning out cars.

We are in the right, regardless of how often we say nigger, or kikes, or spic, or whatever the slur - because verbal aggression is being responded to by physicality, and everyone can see that's unjustified.

If the SJWs and BLMs don't like that and protest violently, support for our ideas will only grow, as people see that we are right and that those retards want to suppress free speech and actually are the horrible violent stereotypes we make them out to be.

>This is the sort of mud slinging Sup Forums should be doing outside of Sup Forums. Other wise people are hard wired to dissmiss anything you say when they hear the word "nigger".

OP here - this is what I'm talking about. Use your vocabulary. Be creative.

The minute you call someone a nigger in a public forum, you are the bad guy. That's all there is to it. It's bad PR. It's bad politics. You are losing the minute you use the word nigger.

Smarten the fuck up.

I live in Chicago and went to DePaul. Im not stupid, you cant come here and expect that shit to fly, but FUCK NIGGERS IM GLAD THEYRE SHOOTING EACH OTHER AND THEIR KIDS

The word Nigger has its own memetic power that we dont want to fuck with because it will backfire.

Remember, we live in a world of memes. We are masters of social psychology,

laska here gets it. this is why Poland is the sole remaining hope for Europe. Ironic that the country old Adolf thought shouldn't exist may end up saving Europa.

Except that Sup Forums says nothing BUT racial slurs and we've been doing just fine.
I know your tricks, fucknut.
Concessions like this dilute us.

>Racism is a part of the alt-right
"""Racism""" is not real. And neither is "micro aggression" or "gender fluid" or "islamophobic". Those are all kike buzzwords. Stop using them or acting like they are actual concepts.

They are all kikewords used to control the English language. Take the English language back and fuck these fucking subversive kikes. Speak freely. End their stranglehold. Say nigger. Say whatever. They're erasing the first amendment in practice without a vote or anything and there's faggots all over just rolling over for it.

Milo will probably get shot by some BLM associated person of colour which will alienate them to the public and end their whole movement. He may be martyred, and that would be sad. Especially since we'll get the same effect if he survives.

That's because Adolf was a kike puppet who's purpose was to weaken Europe and turn it into what it is today.

We've done just fine so far. We will mainstream our worldview. Now is not the time to back down. These left-wing faggots wouldn't back down, and we should not either.

Their language control only works if you back down and bow down to them. Fuck them. Fuck them for trying to stop free speech. Like it or not "nigger" is free speech.

Why r u angry at urself op it's ok it's ok to accept urself for who u are and to forgive urself and look past the labels society has put

This is truth, some were probably paid Hillary shills since she paid over $1Million and will do anything to harm trumps image

>if you want to win this war, support the degenerate homosexual racemixing jew

No, we're showing people that lots of other people saying the word nigger and mean it.

They'll think "Well I'm not as bad as THAT guy, but I don't think these guys are right"
its about moving that Overton window.

I don't care if it kills me, I'm not going to stop saying nigger. BLM can lynch me and I'll die with the words "niggers" on my lips.

No one is taking your right to be a bigot away... you are just butthurt because progress has made it such that people as a whole tend to frown on intentionally being a dick

Youre welcome

Sup Forums is controlled opposition
the place has flipped upside down since the coming of the election cycle. this place is being used like a whore's condom box and we're all still here, contributing to our own demise. we made fun of tumblr for so long but it seems like we're doing the same. willingly, too

Implying there's anything wrong with being a fag if you keep it to yourself for the most part. Are you a fucking communist?

>tone policing is bad

You are un-ironically using the same vocabulary that SJWs use. You just employed one of their favorite buzz words. You should think about this.

Accusing someone of "tone policing" is what special snowflakes do when someone objects to a statement they have made. It shifts the conversation away from the substance of the objectionable statement and focuses it on the "tone" of the person who made the objection, completely disregarding the merits of the objection.

Its fucking me up that someone just invoked tone policing on Sup Forums. You are being so fucking jewish right now its unbelievable.

Everybody deep down knows its true you nigger

Milo Yiliwillianusis is a walking intellectual abomination and a disgrace to this country.

Milo would be alright if he was just a faggot, but he plays up the nigger loving shtick too much

I hear that brother.

This placed used to be about ideas, now it's just a bunch of faggots posting their dank maymays. The amount of flooding with faggy Milo shit today was almost unbearable. Nobody had anything original or useful to say, just the same "LOLZ HAPPENING LE BASED FAGGOT MILO XDDDDDD"

I miss /oldpol/ with the NatSocs and the Libertarians always having debates.

Where did they say nigger? Obviously anyone who did that is a retard.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

It's just a word. It only has meaning if you allow it to.

You guys just don't get it.

SJWs/BLM are the far left.
Sup Forums is the far right.

All those people in the middle - about 80% of the country? You need them on your team if you want to win. But guess what? Those people have been trained by the media to tune out people who use the word nigger. That's just the way it is, and you have to adapt.

You feel threatened and think I"m trying to take away your freedom of speech by telling you to play the PR game. This is the attitude of a little kid. "Fuck you I"m gonna say it anyway!"

All the people in power, in government, the world banks - do you think they say nigger nigger nigger in public? Hell no. They got to power by playing the PR game. They probably say it behind closed doors, like we do on Sup Forums, but not in public like a YouTube comment section.

Again, this is a political war, and if you want to win, you need to look good. The minute you say the word nigger, you are seen as the bad guy and you lose the public.

nigger

But nigger is fun to say.

Also niggers say it all the time so fuck their hipocrisy

This was one of the organizers. Why say a word like that, when they can't even remotely beat you in a rational discussion? They're dumb, they destroy themselves, and when you beat them,, they hide their profiles.

yeah this, fuckin dumb fucks

I like to call them Basketball Americans.

>if you keep it to yourself for the most part
That doesn't apply to Milo. He brings up his deviancy at every opportunity

So show the left for what it is.

Don't back down you faggots. Stop fucking backing down. You don't win when you back down.

dubs

Thoughts?

Not to mention it took me an hour arguing with some phony wanna be lawyer who was defending her, before she'd even chime in. She said she didn't see a threat, supported the action in the video, and then I got that gem.

Again, Sup Forums has been doing perfectly fucking fine without changing a single thing about us.
Making ANY concessions when it comes to liberals eventually drowns you in rules, regulations and no-no words.
Don't let the enemy dictate your language

>niggly wigglys
My sides weren't ready for this user

>Its fucking me up that someone just invoked tone policing on Sup Forums

half chan was subverted months ago

He is a glorious faggot and a scholar sir, and I will defend him, even though I disagree with his dick sucking

>implying we should self-censor ourselves and give away our free speech

Stop being part of the problem.

I'm watching the DePaul video and I see 2 niggers yelling at a black woman. I dont see where anyone in the audience said nigger.

Do you use that word at work? If so, then go for it. Something tells me you don't and thus, stick to how you'd speak in public. Destroy them by putting the attention on their actions, not getting fucking Soros'd and labeled a raycis.

They didn't.

MUH PEE ARRRRRRRRRR

Finally someone who gets it.

It doesn't matter.

In the absence of any ammunition, they'll just make their own.

In the OP I said go to the comments section of the video, but I see how that could've been confusing given it was a debate. I meant the YouTube comments, which are almost 100% nigger nigger nigger.

This Milo video is gonna be news tomorrow, so people are gonna see the YouTube video, and the comments full of nigger nigger nigger, and it's gonna justify the BLM to an extent.

That's what I"m saying. People aren't thinking. They are being stupid.

This guy understands.

I remember when I was 6 and the OJ Simpson trial happened my dad told me never to say nigger because the cop said it on tape once and it almost fucked him over. No reason to let them fuck you over unless it's worth it.

Trips of truth.

KEK is that you?

You're right but by now racism is a strongly established concept and imo there are enough facts to justify it rather than trying to scrap the term altogether.

finally someone who gets it

Who the fuck cares about YouTube comments?

You retards should be focusing on Twitter, not trying to micromanage the retards shitposting on YouTube videos. Get the fuck back in line.

I don't think that stuff matters, as long as it's just meme shit and doesn't look like a stormfront section. Most people aren't that far gone where they'll let bad words in a comment section sway their minds.

God himself is telling us not to say Nigger.

I destroyed about 4 of the degenerates tonight. All went protected.

>still afraid to say nigger
Go crawl under your cuck blanket while Tyrone fucks your wife.

That's real stupid. Trying to fight them by giving in to their demands. Are you canadian?

Thats fine. We have guns, freedom, and jobs. They have safe spaces, oppression, and poverty.

>the nation that uses nukes first will be seen as the villain

Like America? I think you won that one and came out smelling like roses

>racism is a strongly established concept
These can all get rolled back in a single election cycle. Look at the radical change for gay rights. It takes a half-decade of conditioning children to make these kinds of changes a reality.

Remeber to spread our ideals and redpill the masses, but focus especially on those young enough to still be entrapped by the kike school system, telling people that white non-kikes are evil and should go extinct.

Target them specifically. They lap up the retarded frog memes and mostly anything that branded as "edgy" and "counter culture".

how fucking retarded are you?

If everyone used the word nigger, it would hold no "power" any more. I say nigger all the time, and will never stop saying it. It's time to stop being cowards and time to start standing up for your beliefs.

OP is right; we must keep our cool. It's a great weapon we have.

>you're welcome

I can't wait to start killing.

>people are hard wired to dissmiss anything you say when they hear the word "nigger".
I can get behind this. I dismiss all the niggers saying niggers all the time, "like nigga hol' up." But really, nigger has lost its meaning. Cuck is the real insult now

You'll never be able to rid your side (any side) of its embarrassing elements.

The key is to only address your opponents finest arguments. Let them scoop the low hanging fruit that can be easily disowned while you annihilate the entire foundation of their position.

OP here

In terms of getting the public on your side (the people you need) - can someone tell me how saying nigger nigger nigger on social media (Twitter, YouTube) is a positive political action?

>inb4 memes because no serious answer exists

nigger

Lol the young republicans were more rude to the security guards when they eventually showed up than the niggers.

Unfortunately for every one you slay, 3 more spawn.

SJWs are like Hydras, just keep growing more heads no matter how many you cut off.

1. If they want to be called black people then they should act like people
2. As long as they get way more offended than they should be, people will continue to call them niggers just to get a reaction
3. Anyone posting the word nigger on these videos is a false-flagging BLM protester. Sup Forums is the board of peace, "the right" means "tolerance".

I'm no fan of Milo but this here's the truth. Then again, Sup Forums IS largely satire and I don't think these folks unironically say "nigger" in real life. What goes in Sup Forums, stays in Sup Forums.

It pisses off the hardcore ideologues over shit that no sane person would give a shit about. It's basically just e-vandilism.

>This person with an anime avatar is calling me a coalburner, I'm in fear for my life!

plus, once you lose the lulz you lose the heart of anything Sup Forums. Fuck taking things seriously.