ITT: At 18yo everyone is given a potato slave to do with what they see fit. What do you do with your potato Sup Forums?

ITT: At 18yo everyone is given a potato slave to do with what they see fit. What do you do with your potato Sup Forums?

>max of 5 potatoes for personal use
>you can fuck your shetatoes but if they have your child you have to marry
>you can't kill or torture your potato but they can fight in the arena for your honor

Shoot it in the head.
They are worthless.

I would sell it or something. I hate being around retards it's painfully uncomfortable.

Yes.

TO THE ARENA!

Where on the tay-to spectrum are we talking? Can we train them? Also what age, also what sex?

idk probably just chill with them. Some can be extremely annoying so I'd hope I'd get one that was relatively cool.

Fucked up question lad, get help.

Free them.

That depends on what grade of potato I receive.

I'd make him fight for sure. Turn in into a beast and bet on him/organise fights. Probably would get a female too if that works.
Other than that the classic ; cleaning duties, waiter, water carrier etc...

Breed them so I can sell them. Start a cleaning service maybe, since they're not good for much. Alter elections.

Think id happily use that potato for her holes

This. Even watching in the Arena would be cringe. There's a reason ancient societies would leave them to die of exposure at birth.

>Alter elections.
Fucking genius. He who hold the potatoes, hold the power

>make an army of potato

That sure is one cute T potato maybe I'm a little potato deep down.

I'd fuck this potato without a condom.
No ragrets

One word.

>Chariots.

Get the tatos some chariots. Make them race for the glory of their new Emperor.

Or the photoshop version of her at least

Hmm.. Speaking of; how old is the potato slave?

Do I get to select the age of my potato?

Thats the pinnacle of potato beauty and it isn't even a 3/10. Your average nigger is hotter than that.

That actually changes a lot of things when it comes to decide whether to fu k her or not.

I train it to randomly punch negroes

Are they driving the chariots or pulling them? I don't think they could handle a chariot race. That shit looked hard for normal people in Ben Hur.

Your first potato is random 18+.
Could be a one eyed Joe or potato princess. Trainable depends on the potato, but I'll allow it

These. These are very important

if only they stayed that small

Aww thats a cute little spud I hope she doesn't grow up and be a full potato.

Remove their pituitary gland.. They stay tiny without any growth hormones.

It was hard, but that's the point. I don't care if they make a full lap. Just the tato that made it the furthest.

People enjoy watching comedies, and the great tato chariot race would be a comedy on a grand scale.

> "Dwaa meh lyk 1 ov yur french fwies"

Show me that version?.
I'd do her in full potato filter, give me it mashed
idc

that should be compulsory with all tards

Bigger than the super bowl and Olympics. Potatoes from all over world fighting for their nations flags.
Fill the arena up with water watch them try to sink and board each other's ship.
90% would drown but that's half the fun

>Sell the spud organs
>Use profits to buy more spuds from people who don't know the value of their spuds
>Repeat process until I have enough money to establish a state where I can have more than 5 spuds, or until they catch on
>If the former, utilize tard strength to create an army which I use to subjugate non-spuds
>Gift the best warriors in my army with whatever they wish
>Develop breeding grounds where I create even more spuds for my own use

Who needs super soldiers when you have potatoes

>potatoes breeding with potatoes
how many chromosomes would that shit have?

we have to go derper.

Easy. Put the potato up for adoption. Because i really do not want responsibility to take care of something that will cost me a lot of time and money. Will my potato achive anything i can be proud of? Will my potato get a education? Will my potato get a family? Of course not. So no, i would leave it to someone who wants to take care of it.

Nobody going to mention these trips?

>all of them
>Who needs super soldiers when you have potatoes
No shit the cops had to apprehend a potato who was terrorizing me and my friends at the park. We were only 12 and this spud was 16, it took three cops to contain his rage and take him home. 1v1 ,no guns no pepper spray, those cops would have been potato toast.

Luchadores Potato. Maester Potato. Potato Chef. Potato Assistant. Potato Driver.

I would institute a take a potato leave a potato program until everyone got the potato that suited their needs. I would formulate guidelines and policies for proper potato placement to maximize the potato efficiency and drive the need for potato performance.