So they're gonna get punished soon for that academic fraud right?

So they're gonna get punished soon for that academic fraud right?

>worst case of academic fraud in the ENTIRE HISTORY of the NCAA
>over 100 athletes, over a span of 15+ years
>first broke 7 (SEVEN!) years ago
>still have not been punished at all
>no sign that they will ever be properly punished
>in a few more years, when it is largely forgotten, they will get a slap on the wrist
>SMU got the fucking DEATH PENALTY for circumstantial evidence that people outside the university were paying players
>UNC will get a finger-wagging
"The NCAA was so mad at Kentucky they gave Cleveland State two more years of probation."

Fuck the NCAA, their semen-slurpping sports are not for me.

>UNC
>majority nigger

there's your answer

those sports teams run those schools

Seemed like a bunch of white women in the student section. Oh wait

>winning a title just to have it stripped from you
What's the point?

I would rather go to another UNC than Chapel Hill.

Damn, whats with all the anger in this thread?

I don't care, I won $80

>implying the NCAA could strip any of UNC's titles if they wanted to
If they tried, that would be the end of them. The Power Conferences would just say "shoo, shoo" and that would be the end of the NCAA.

If they busted them they'd have to bust them all. Between them/Duke/Kentucky there's what, 20 final four, or at least elite eight appearances in the last decade? too much to fuck with

lol non-liberal white people are so fucking mad right now

>Duke
>academic fraud
>entire program is built on recruiting high IQ whites and house negroes
>literally won't offer scholarships to dumb apes even as more "high academic" institutions are caving in and doing just that

Maybe this will be the race war we always wanted

>Kyrie "the earth is flat" Irving
>jah'lil "autism" Okafor
>Brandon "Druggie super bust" Ingram

Not making a strong case

Now do the list for UNC.

>yfw you can't because character limit
>yfw you break it into multiple post and 404 entire thread

I don't see it happening at this point

Ya its pretty funny, they keep talking about academuc fraud but only thing that will happen is they will lose scholarships and keep it moving. There will be no death penalty like everyone is saying.

>muh academic fraud

fuck off nerd

>like everyone is saying
What everyone is saying is that they deserve it, which they absolutely do. At this point, I don't think anyone believes there's any chance of it actually happening, if anyone ever did.

There will never be another death penalty. It's too harsh. The last/only one killed a program, conference, and tanked the university. They would never do that too blue blood schools

Are... are you telling me the NCAA might care more about making money than academics?

I won't believe that, sir. No way, no how.

Worst thing is how smug they are still to this day about their academics. Hardest thing about going to Carolina is getting in. If you're not in the medical school its a diploma factory.

>UNC
>real school

kek

t. App State student

t. rejected instate student

Have fun at ECU

>people are proud getting into unc

lel, i don't believe dis

From ASU, yes.

Tells you everything you need to know

It's one of the top 30 in the US idiot

It's hard to get in out of state.

In state is a joke as always.

>#7 top funded research university in the country
>Helped develop the separations technology that allowed the sequencing of the human genome, among many other things
>Not just a Med school but has some of the best Chemistry programs in the country.
Give us more credit. If you're gonna say because it's a liberal arts school in general isn't a really fair assessment.

Really? Here in WI it is actually harder to get into Madison as an in-state.

This is pretty surprising when you attend and experience first-hand the sort of person teh university regularly accepts.

>le snarky community college man

NC State fan here. My conspiracy theory is that Carolina has a journalism school, so lots of media outlets already have a bias, and the ones that don't have tar hell alumni probably favor a liberal arts school anyway.

ahem.

back when Valvano was a god at NCSU and had some crap go on like selling sneakers and taking bogus classes, there was a constant drumbeat in the newspapers and tv about how big a scandal it was, and it went on daily until he was forced out and the cucks who ran NCSU trashed the program by hiring a nanny named Les Robinson who ran the program into the ground, but the good thing was OUR PROGRAM WAS CLEAN NOW OH BABY. And of course we never recovered.

The difference now is that the UNC scandal is barely mentioned on occasion, so nobody thinks it matters. And even if Roy were forced out, UNC would not hire a Les Robinson; they would do like USC when they got exposed - they would go out and hire a winner.

>never recovered
neither did Jimmy V

>neither did Jimmy V

I always wondered if he sold his soul to the devil for that incredible run. Sure, devil, I give you my life and State can suck for the next four decades, just let me have this one title.

>Really? Here in WI it is actually harder to get into Madison as an in-state

UW alum and WI native here, that is definitely not the case. UW has stripped its cap on out of state students and that has caused some worry that that move will eventually make that the case, but it has not.

3-4 in-state would-be freshman are accepted by UW.

Ayyyyyy

as long as unc merch is selling, NCAA won't do a damn thing

The NCAA just lifted the ban on events in North Carolina

LITERALLY NOTHING CAN STOP THEM

Half the blacks that go to Duke are retarded.

>James Michael "theoretical physicist" McAdoo.
>Tyler "America's Astronaut" Zeller.

It's a difficult school to get into. One of the top Universities in the nation, top 5 public.

The law school and business school are top-tier too.

Why doesn't NC State just hire a winner?

They're not doing it to stay clean. Winners just don't want to coach for NC State. There's too much competition in-state and in-conference.

>Why doesn't NC State just hire a winner?

that's easier said than done. but as for the competition, a young guy who is brash enough to take on K and Roy is the kind of guy who can be a winner, like Valvano (who entered the ACC the same time as K; Duke allowed K to take about 10 years to develop his program).

also, something changed, it seems. back then, GA Tech, Virginia, Wake Forest, Maryland, etc. could compete, and had players like Ralph Sampson, Mugsy Boggs, Len Bias, and lots of others. But about 10 or 20 years ago, it turned into Duke, UNC, and a bunch of also rans.

Things happen, I suppose.

Well the expansion of the ACC has made it much more difficult IMO. Now you have Notre Dame, Syracuse, and Louisville competing and recruiting against you too. FSU and Miami occasionally have good teams too. UVA has been putting together good teams.

It would definitely take some convincing to get a winner at NC State. With competition like that, it could be a career killer job.

Duke is so much more digestible than UNC. They're the bad guys who know they're the bad guys.

UNC still thinks they're the good guys while everyone hates them.

Completely loathsome fanbase.

UNC has redeeming qualities though. No one-and-done's in a decade, Roy Williams seems to be a generally likable guy, and most of the players (recently) have been nice or funny guys.

UNC, IMO, is the easiest Blue Blood to root for.

That's my whole point though. They put up this folksy nice guy bullshit, while they cheated for 20 years and every other public college in the state hates them.

It's much worse than just accepting they're the bad guys.

Its the majority of your fans combined with academic fraud. Living in NC means i have to put up with obnoxious walmart lizard UNC fans everytime they play Duke or when the tournament starts. Nothing but ghetto trash and white hill people

Well I'm just looking at it from a team and fan perspective.

Most of the schools in NC hate UNC just because of their success and popularity. And let's not forget that the team isn't the only beneficiary of the academic scandal; this was a university thing, not an athletics thing.

Now compare that to the other Blue Bloods:
People hate Kentucky because of the one-and-done players and obnoxious white trash fans. Outside of a few good Florida teams they're never challenged in the SEC.
Duke is very similar to Kentucky but their fans tend to be wealthier and smarter. Their players, for better or worse, have bad reputations. They're the only private school too, which gives them an elitist vibe.
Kansas also likes to have one-and-dones, and the fans are obnoxious, but in my opinion the reason they are hated is because the "Big" "12" never challenges them. Kansas regularly wins the Big 12 regular season and tournament. It's very similar to Kentucky, with maybe a tad more challenge.
And UCLA, well I think it's easy to hate the school who has the most historic success, pretty shit-tier fair-weather fans (perks of being a team in LA), and still acts like a top dog despite no recent success.

UNC is probably the most likable of the group. You can talk about the academics scandal, but at least UNC doesn't do the one-and-done stuff. They're not the most elite school of the blue bloods (that'd be UCLA and Duke). They have plenty of white trash fans but they're pretty subdued compared to Kentucky fans.

As I said above, it could be wayyyyyy worse. UNC's white trash fans aren't on nearly the same level as Kentucky fans. While that might still be a reason to dislike UNC, at least it's pretty much contained to North Carolina. Kentucky, Duke, and Kansas all have big followings in states outside of their home states.