Trump Rally Anaheim, California

I'm going to the Trump Rally tomorrow. Should I be nervous? What do I do if I'm caught in the middle of a riot with a Trump Tshirt? Should I just not go?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R0XZ9qjMil8&index=5&list=LLamE_U7Bu16h2t3gBlobhrw
youtube.com/watch?v=AylKVWon2wQ
speechpathologyguru.com/why-children-with-autism-repeat-lines-from-movies-or-tv-shows-a152/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if your gonna go, someone post the anarchist manual for tear gas and chemical bombs, fight back op, otherwise don't go

Riot, thats funny a bunch of SJW's vs a bunch of pissed gunhappy rednecks

Anything by ragnar benson
torrentz

bring a knife? A gun? Tazer?

>bringing a gun to a rally
Not happening.

Better hope you arent being watched m8. youll get got like that horrible man and his racist dog

You cant bring weapons right?

>Anaheim, California
Isn't that place infamous of beaner monkeys ruling it?

Turn in your Trump shirt and any headwear you have. You don't deserve it cuck

Disneyland bro. Its the same place where those kids were pepper sprayed by an anti trump protester

Take some brass knuckles. They're non-lethal (probably) and can end a fight in a single swing

I live close by but I'm just going to watch the helicopter footage over the internet.

I thought of Santa Ana then?

Terrible idea, bring a "belt buckle" instead. ;)

>tfw job

fucking why

Riot back. How much of a challenge can some fat sjws be?

I dont know I live in Los Angeles. Mostly blacks and un assimilated beaners here

That's considered a deadly weapon. In some states, LIBERAL STATES LIKE CA ..., you can get arrested for just having those.

Retard spotted.

Brass knuckles are certainly a deadly weapon. Good luck when you have to explain that to the cops

>Should I just not go?

Don't be a fucking pussy. I'm going tomorrow and I got all my MAGA gear with me. If I get stabbed to death? Cool, Trump gets sympathy and I hope he milks the story.

followup ... just carry a roll of pennies or quarters to put in your hand. you can drop those easy if you need to.

You're correct. Damn its weird someone from Hungary knows this.

For the love of shit, do not engage with the protesters. Put yourself somewhere else mentally and ignore them the way you ignore screaming children at a grocers.

Hopefully ill see you there bro. Ill be wearing a trump tshirt and an army hat

>Ill be wearing a trump tshirt and an army hat
Likewise man, just bring a jacket in case you want to lay low for whatever reason.

Thanks bro

its at 12 pm. You should be fine, its too early for liberals

DO NOT BE SCARED to go to a Trump rally, this is your fuckin country dude. If shit goes down, it goes down, but you won't be silenced. You have the right to free assembly. If protests happen, great, fine, -- it's a life experience you didn't have before. It's something to talk about. It's interesting.

You better go. Or never post on here again for being a fucking pussy.

you're gonna get enriched

>letting liberal faggot pussies intimidate you

DO NOT. LET THEM INTIMIDATE YOU.

Me and many of us are going to show up to protest and cause mayhem to send a message to you piece of shits that Trump and violent racist bigotry is not welcome here in Anaheim and anywhere else.

Thanks anyways mate, seems like I got it right the second time Thanks mate

Listen to this guy.
For fuck's sake what is going on in this world? You're afraid of invaders and traitors in your own country?
Learn from us, we're showing a middle finger to the EU all the time and standing by our allies Poland and the rest of the V4.
Being hated by the scum only means you are a patrician übermensch.

Do you want your grandchildren to look up to you when they ask what did you do to save America during the '10s ?
Or do you just want to tell them with a shameful face how you just shitposted frogs on a Sri Lankan Secondhand Bluray Market?

Based Hungary is always Based

Be sure you bring plenty of Mexican flags. They help trumps numbers.

start a riot at disneyland and get mickey involved

>california
>guns
i have news for you user

Noice

Bring a work glove and big keychain as self defense weapons

Fucking retard.

Op, just use a lighter for a fistpack. You can't get arrested for carrying a lighter.

Just wear an under shirt and go covert if things go south

Bring a boombox and play this at full volume. You'll be fine. youtube.com/watch?v=R0XZ9qjMil8&index=5&list=LLamE_U7Bu16h2t3gBlobhrw

try to get on the news if there are riots and as the person is interviewing you, try to slip in the word goy.

THIS.

Bring flags

youtube.com/watch?v=AylKVWon2wQ

I'll try bro

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Bah, there's a shooting everyday in most cities

Can't forget San Bernardino. Hell, they have 27 homicides already this year.

kek this guy
i live in CA and bernie will be near my county on thursday but i am not a faggot cuck so i won't go to that... when will trump be closer to me? anaheim is like 2hrs for me to drive and see a chimpout no thanks.

Just take one for the cause. Be smart and reserved and let them chimp out on you. Be sure to get good footage tho.

those digits
>san bernadino
nevr frgt

Make a rock sling and start throwing rocks if the crowd gets out of control.

Fucking this!

Like David and Goliath XD

This Hungarian is a true anti-cuck.

Im going tomorrow too OP, just posted this other thread because I'm feeling a bit anxious. I kinda wanna go in with a full head of steam and just fuck those spics n dindus up. Wish you luck buddy, we're gonna need it.

he lives in CA the litteral state of them. its like walking into the south side of chicago and saying fuckk niggers all blacks should die excpt its likely more dangrous for him because beaners.

hold up. if the blacks were attacking the kkk members why were the kkk members arrested? this makes no sense.

What do you think Carl thought when he saw these?

Tape a stack of nickels or quarters together, and put that shit in your hands if you have to fight.

Adds some serious weight to your punch and is easily concealed.

>what if I get caught in the middle of a riot with a Trump Tshirt?

They'll need to find one of us in the wreckage brother

Your quints have been checked.

KKK members were arrested then let go an hour or so later. There was proof they were defending themselves.

Never did hear a follow up on those arrested.

THIS

They'll only find autism

speechpathologyguru.com/why-children-with-autism-repeat-lines-from-movies-or-tv-shows-a152/

"I can't believe a stalker was watching me while I was doing that with Tyrone and painted a picture of it."

Be brave user.

You're a pretty big guy

>tfw parents warned me to not go to San Diego rally because they know I support Trump
I-It'll be safe, right guys?

Just bring a trilby and wear an anime shirt. When confronted by anti-trumps identify as a xir, when a trump supporter, identify as alt-right

what ever you want to hear man
but realy its gonna be worse then chicago
and even then chicago wasnt as bad as baltimore a few years back.

Don't be such a fucking faggot

Fuck

You all are going to die, you're going to be outnumbered 10 to 1.

I've been to Anaheim. I've seen the demographic, a bunch of poor brown people angry at da white man and da raycis poleese.

Good luck bros

YO I WANT TO GO SOMEONE PICK ME UP IN TEMECULA

I"LL GIVE GAS MONEY

Hothead

I'm going. Don't be such a pussy, user. How are we going to take our city back if we can't even go to a fucking rally?

lol this fucking bum

You stand tall and you tell them to go and get fucked.

Your nation stood at the vanguard of WW2 and fought with pride and determination.

Your lineage is one of pride in the fact you have freedom, not a cucked sort of freedom we Australians have but actual true freedom to do and say what you want.

Go tomorrow and stand prideful with your back straight, don't let these little dogs nip at your heels, if the come at you then stand your ground and fuck them up.

Pull your socks up and fucken fight this regressive leftist filth, fight them at the rallies simply by attending, destroy them at the voting level by voting in Trump and defeat them by showing them you are not fucking afraid of these fucking beta fucking Nu-Males.

I promise you user, if you do not fight for it now you will never have another chance in the future, don't fuck it up, fight you glorious and magnificent son of a bitch.

I have a friend whose a cop and has to be there tomorrow, hes concerned.

FOR YOU

fuck off nigger. I dont drive.

We're dealing with criminals here. Trump warned us about Mexicans.
I just hope the SDPD is prepared.

based straya

>oh shit Trumps coming to SoCal
>check website
>get ticket
>riding the bus from Los Angeles to Anaheim tomorrow

I'm not going to antagonize anyone :)

You should go and help MAGA. It is your duty as an American. Think of the suffering people have gone through to tame and defend this land and than reconsider your statement.

This. But don't let that stop you, OP.

Your sacrifice will be remembered.

Don't be low energy.

You'll be surrounded by your fellow Trump supporters, and it'll be very unlikely that you'll get caught in the riot.

Can someone get this hot head out of here?

I was at a recent Trump rally. It was near a very liberal college and the anti Trump crowd was rather tame and smaller than I expected. They tried to block the gate entrance & exits, but the police kept a lane open for ticket holders. Then we spent an hour in a 1/2 mile line to go through TSA / SS security to enter the building. Trump spoke for an hour and we left. Stick with the Trump crowd and your fine. Anti Trump were more aggressive on the side roads without an officer stationed. I would go again. Just plan to stand for 2-3 hours and not bring unsealed drinks into the building

>ill give gas money
>bum
fuck off retard.

just use uber or lift

Die for the emperor and you will be forever immortalized, don't be afraid now, Trump needs you.

Why the FUCK is Trump not coming to TEMECULA???

Duncan Hunter the first congressman to endorse Trump is our representative and his HQ is here in TEMECULA.

Plus we got TONS of white blue coller Trump voters here.

This is fucking bullshit. Fuck Orange County and its wannabe Beverley Hills yuppie "whites".

TEMECULA > ANAHEIM
Wttttttttttttttffffffffffffffffffffffffff

If you see me with this hat its me,hispanic btw

You can't bring any weapons. My buddy was turned away for having a knife.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Say hi pls

Wtf does the hat say my vertically challenged amigo?

Tips 5 panel